Ottawa Siege

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

last share,
Karl is pissed, and rightly so. Follow the money or something

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=245154
Go Ahead, Defend It Now

Pick one.

Masks, social distancing, kids in schools/not in schools, swabs-up-nose, etc.

It's all bull****, and you saw it on display last night.

A packed-full stadium with exactly nobody distancing anything and zero mask enforcement of any sort.

They didn't even try to fake it.

If you send your kid to school and let him or her put up with this crap today for one more minute you're a monster.

If you put up with it anywhere for another 15 minutes yourself then you're stupid.

I mock your stupidity.

I will openly point and laugh at your ragged face wherever and whenever I see it.

You had the "most-serious" game of sportball all year with wild defiance of any such crap in your face, in the city and state with the most-restrictive mandates of all, and exactly nobody gave a wet crap so long as they were cheering on their team after declaring themselves "above it all" simply by buying tickets and, in some cases, paying a thousand bucks to park their car besides.

Save me the bull**** about "vax passports" while you're at it. You know ******ned well the jabs don't stop you from getting or transmitting the virus and tens of thousands of bare-faced screaming people packed literally shoulder-to-shoulder expelled whatever they had in their throat and lungs onto everyone within 20' of them for more than two hours. If the bug was in there, and know damn well it was, the love was spread.

Today you burn your mask -- or you're stupid.

Today you refuse to allow your children to be abused for one more minute -- or you're a ****ing monster who deserves every evil thing that can possibly happen to you and when it does I will cheer your demise.

And today you tell your government to shove its vax passport and all other mandates up its ass sideways and warn them that if they ever try this bull**** again you're going to remove them and you don't care how or you're so far beyond stupid you deserve to be smote.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Turdo has evoked Martial Law, the Canadian equivalent of™.

This won't end well if his government pushes the issue.

will the CO on the front line order his troops to stand down? guess we gon find out.
brain go brrrrrr
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:40 pm Image

Expect a run on the Canadian Banks today, so I'm told. :popcorn:
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

I will admit that it is quite telling that many of the provinces are like “That’s cool but we don’t need these emergency powers” which only services to further undermine the reaction/decision and his reputation lol
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:51 am I will admit that it is quite telling that many of the provinces are like “That’s cool but we don’t need these emergency powers” which only services to further undermine the reaction/decision and his reputation lol
Yes. Pic is relevant.

brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Getting ready for the going away party
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Tar wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:49 pm Getting ready for the going away party
:popcorn:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/freed ... ncies-act/
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Its spreading to America.

I have found just about nothing wrong with what this woman says in her speech.

brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/missi ... nY&r=udgt4

follow the money!
As I have been saying for many months now, Justin Trudeau has become a very wealthy man on his profits from the BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. He is invested heavily in the Canadian company that holds the patents for the lipid nanoparticles. The Canadian government is also profiting nicely off of these companies -from their patent royalties.
:wtf:

https://rumble.com/vuu1qt-dr.-david-mar ... -of-i.html

The Canadians need to oust that corrupt fuck. I know shockingly little about Canada or her politics, but the more I learn the more I find nothing good.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

https://www.yahoo.com/news/canada-apos- ... 37138.html

The Turdo and his leftist apologists have now sunken to the level of calling actual Jewish people Nazis, then refuse to apologize for it. They are the ones using the nazi tactics of 'othering' and dehumanizing portions of our population.
The Canadian House of Commons erupted in shouts of condemnation Wednesday after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau replied to a Jewish member of Parliament by accusing members of the opposing Conservative Party of "standing with people who wave swastikas."
"I am a strong Jewish woman and a member of this House and a descendant of Holocaust survivors and … it's never been singled out, and I've never been made to feel less," she said. "Except for today, when the prime minister accused me of standing with swastikas. I think he owes me an apology. I'd like an apology and I think he owes an apology to all members of this House."
MP Dane Lloyd later rose to rebuke Trudeau for his comment, saying, "Mr. Speaker, I've never seen such shameful and dishonorable remarks coming from this prime minister. My great-grandfather flew over 30 missions over Nazi Germany. My great-great-uncle's body lies at the bottom of the English Channel. There are members of this Conservative caucus who are the descendants of victims of the Holocaust.

"For the prime minister to accuse any colleague in this House of standing with a swastika is shameful. I'm giving the prime minister an opportunity. I'm calling on him to unreservedly apologize for this shameful remark," he added.

Trudeau ignored Lloyd's demand for an apology three times, which Lloyd said "speaks volumes."
Despicable, disgusting behavior. I hope the truckers hold the line and Turdo gets marched out of parliament to the front line of the protest so people have the opportunity to tar and feather him, so he can embody the chicken shit he is.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

https://www.yahoo.com/news/truckers-bra ... 29904.html

I don't think the police are going to have a good weekend.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Well, it looks to be over for now.

Coming up: the bigger, better American version! Leaves CA the 23rd arrival in DC march 5th.
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:35 am Well, it looks to be over for now.

Coming up: the bigger, better American version! Leaves CA the 23rd arrival in DC march 5th.
Yeah, there's already a bunch of intel from LE coming through my e-mails due to nature of my job. I don't think it will get very far (at least I don't think people from CA will actually make it to DC). Regionally near DC there may be some action from the tri-state DMV area.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:15 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:35 am Well, it looks to be over for now.

Yeah, there's already a bunch of intel from LE coming through my e-mails due to nature of my job. I don't think it will get very far (at least I don't think people from CA will actually make it to DC). Regionally near DC there may be some action from the tri-state DMV area.
We shall see. looked about like the Canadian one looked when it rolled out and as we know it just got bigger and bigger.
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:38 am
razr390 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:15 pm

We shall see. looked about like the Canadian one looked when it rolled out and as we know it just got bigger and bigger.
The likelihood of a rolling convoy getting bigger and bigger moving ACROSS the country (Cali to DC) while utilizing highways with state troopers watching for them is highly unlikely. Logistically, the bigger the group is the more it will stand out.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:02 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:38 am

The likelihood of a rolling convoy getting bigger and bigger moving ACROSS the country (Cali to DC) while utilizing highways with state troopers watching for them is highly unlikely. Logistically, the bigger the group is the more it will stand out.
You are assuming the troopers are going to stop them, and that is not a good assumption. Your statement about it snowballing is demonstrably false; it happened in CANADA a month ago. Most people don't live in CALI, and definitely not most owner/operator long haul truck drivers. I predict it will grow, but I am unsure as to how much and if it will meet or exceed Canada numbers.
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:17 am
razr390 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:02 am
You are assuming the troopers are going to stop them, and that is not a good assumption. Your statement about it snowballing is demonstrably false; it happened in CANADA a month ago. Most people don't live in CALI, and definitely not most owner/operator long haul truck drivers. I predict it will grow, but I am unsure as to how much and if it will meet or exceed Canada numbers.
Troopers won’t but feds will. I understood the Canada protests. Why exactly is this convoy converging stateside? Most states have already removed all covid related mandates and there is no vaccination mandate as per Supreme Court. So… explain to me what the point of this one is? Again, I understand the footing the Canada one had as it affected cross-border business/people.
razr390

*crickets* Bueller?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:40 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:17 am

Troopers won’t but feds will. I understood the Canada protests. Why exactly is this convoy converging stateside? Most states have already removed all covid related mandates and there is no vaccination mandate as per Supreme Court. So… explain to me what the point of this one is? Again, I understand the footing the Canada one had as it affected cross-border business/people.
Feds dont have enough manpower alone without the guard. Good luck getting them.

Convoy wants covid to be over, because it is. Plently of federal shit still in play; funding, fauchi, mandates (medical workers, military), etc. Not sure of their goals specifically.

But they are allowed to protest. If BLM was allowed to burn the cities, the truckers can drive their fucking trucks with signs on them.
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:17 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:40 am

Convoy wants covid to be over, because it is. Plently of federal shit still in play; funding, fauchi, mandates (medical workers, military), etc. Not sure of their goals specifically.

But they are allowed to protest. If BLM was allowed to burn the cities, the truckers can drive their fucking trucks with signs on them.
Free to protest sure. But covid is mostly over in great parts of the country.

Btw, Russia is loving the infighting going on
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:21 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:17 pm

Mostly is not enough.

CDC needs to come clean. post the data. admit masks were bullshit. DECLARE IT FUCKING OVER.

:aintcare: about russia shit beyond whatever stupidity we (shouldn't) entangle ourselves in. Its not our land, its not our problem. They are not even NATO.
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:16 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:21 pm

Mostly is not enough.

CDC needs to come clean. post the data. admit masks were bullshit. DECLARE IT FUCKING OVER.

:aintcare: about russia shit beyond whatever stupidity we (shouldn't) entangle ourselves in. Its not our land, its not our problem. They are not even NATO.
You will care soon. Russia plays by a different set of rules. They aren’t stopping at Ukraine.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:19 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:16 pm

Mostly is not enough.

You will care soon. Russia plays by a different set of rules. They aren’t stopping at Ukraine.
I really don't care. I'm sad for the human tragedy but we are not the police of the world. We got no business sending our fighting men & women into a war that has no domestic implications.

Now, seel some guns? sure. Do some sanctions? yea for sure. But not an (additional) drop of American blood should be spilled over the ukraine or any other shithole country that cant be bothered to fight for themselves.
brain go brrrrrr