Ottawa Siege

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

razr390 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:19 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:16 pm

Mostly is not enough.

CDC needs to come clean. post the data. admit masks were bullshit. DECLARE IT FUCKING OVER.

:aintcare: about russia shit beyond whatever stupidity we (shouldn't) entangle ourselves in. Its not our land, its not our problem. They are not even NATO.
You will care soon. Russia plays by a different set of rules. They aren’t stopping at Ukraine.
The fact that you believe this despite the facts tells me where you are getting your 'news' from.

The fact is no one really knows whats going on except the guys on the ground and the people living there. Everyone else has an agenda.

But the fact remains I don't want our guys over there entangled with Europe's bullshit, again.
brain go brrrrrr
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:55 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:19 pm
You will care soon. Russia plays by a different set of rules. They aren’t stopping at Ukraine.
The fact that you believe this despite the facts tells me where you are getting your 'news' from.

The fact is no one really knows whats going on except the guys on the ground and the people living there. Everyone else has an agenda.

But the fact remains I don't want our guys over there entangled with Europe's bullshit, again.
Healthy skepticism is good. I’m on a few OSINT channels so I’m getting whatever is being vetted that way.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:12 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:55 pm

Healthy skepticism is good. I’m on a few OSINT channels so I’m getting whatever is being vetted that way.
:notbad:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Oh look, they lied. Shocking.
brain go brrrrrr