2022 Blazer - The Colorado replacement

Strut your greasy stuff!
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

rockchops wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:06 pm Also have AFE dry cone. I have it on the 2.0t in the shats, with the CAI its actually insanely loud. Id be curious to hear the latest gen ecotec 2.0s i. comparison. Loudest intake ive had by far. So many turbo noises.
They don’t have an intake for the 2.0t in the blazer yet, at least I haven’t been able to find one at all. Mine is just the flat filter in the air box for now. They sent the oiled one though when I ordered a dry one, but I’m just gonna roll with it for now because they’re pricing has jumped by $28 bucks since I ordered this a week ago and I’m not gonna send it back and pay more for a dry filter from them right now.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

CaleDeRoo wrote:
rockchops wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:06 pm Also have AFE dry cone. I have it on the 2.0t in the shats, with the CAI its actually insanely loud. Id be curious to hear the latest gen ecotec 2.0s i. comparison. Loudest intake ive had by far. So many turbo noises.
Is it an open cone or in an airbox?
open cone
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Devilchrono wrote:
They don’t have an intake for the 2.0t in the blazer yet, at least I haven’t been able to find one at all. Mine is just the flat filter in the air box for now. They sent the oiled one though when I ordered a dry one, but I’m just gonna roll with it for now because they’re pricing has jumped by $28 bucks since I ordered this a week ago and I’m not gonna send it back and pay more for a dry filter from them right now.
Ah gotcha, I was thinking an airbox replacement. Im surprised there isnt a CAI yet, I guess small market. I just happened to be on trifecta now and looks like their only tune is for thr 3.6. I guess thats the "power" engine? If those 2.0s are anything like the LNF and some of the following ecotec motors, theyre insanely tunable.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

rockchops wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:28 pm
Devilchrono wrote:
Ah gotcha, I was thinking an airbox replacement. Im surprised there isnt a CAI yet, I guess small market. I just happened to be on trifecta now and looks like their only tune is for thr 3.6. I guess thats the "power" engine? If those 2.0s are anything like the LNF and some of the following ecotec motors, theyre insanely tunable.
Yea, so far almost everything for these is for the 3.6 v6, especially the RS trim line. I would imagine the 2.0 is rather tunable and stuff, there’s just not much out for it right now.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

I keep thinking now that I should've got the v6, I just couldn't justify the cost at the time. I'm still gonna do a few small things to it to make it more me, but I'm not gonna waste a ton of time trying to find performance parts and try to get companies to make anything for it. I showed the wife the new EV Blazer, and she really likes it, and the MachE, so that might replace it in a few years when we've got a new house that I feel comfortable with a charging station being installed, especially if I'm still working from home.