Cucktrek: Making Money Never Felt So Good

Strut your greasy stuff!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Even the Civics like I had (92-00) had rear wipers in Japan IIRC. They had a ton of neat quirks and features we didn’t get.
adoob
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: Cheese

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:17 am
Desertbreh wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:13 pm

The new Hype R with no Wang is acceptable.
Even with the wang it's shaping up to be :notbad: (just needs smaller wheels)

I quite like that wang. Definitely looks better than the one on the outgoing Hype R.

I am a Honda boi at heart though, some rice included. Love the older stuff like the EK hatch and Integras. Also the NSX of course. Track/time attack builds with the massive wings are my favorite
Mk6 Jetta 1.8T with sketchy history (sold) -> :cheese:
IG: @cheesy_miata and @adeebsal
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

adoob wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:31 am
Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:17 am
Even with the wang it's shaping up to be :notbad: (just needs smaller wheels)

I quite like that wang. Definitely looks better than the one on the outgoing Hype R.

I am a Honda boi at heart though, some rice included. Love the older stuff like the EK hatch and Integras. Also the NSX of course. Track/time attack builds with the massive wings are my favorite
I've always admired such builds, but never really had much want for them. Mostly because I'm a 6'5" giant and simply don't fit well in Japanese vehicles, particularly older ones.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.