OT 20: rotisserie roller coaster

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:53 am We are down in MX. Coming back tomorrow. Meeting our downstairs neighbors for wine @ 2. The Decision to put the CFP on NYE is perfect for me as watching football on a couch is my idea of NYE. Should be sleeping soundly by 10:00. Old man things.com
Sounds like a nice night.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

happy new year guys stay safe tonight
brain go brrrrrr
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:35 pm happy new year guys stay safe tonight
You getting any crazy weather your way?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: '22 Camry

Happy New Year dudes, wish everyone here a great start to 2022! :drunk:
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

Just got the new tank for the Elco ready to go into the car. My wife informed me that, while I was in the garage, I missed Ja Rule, Ashanti, and Avril Lavigne performances.

Now I'm not sure if we are heading into 2022 or 2002.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Huckleberry wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:41 pm Just got the new tank for the Elco ready to go into the car. My wife informed me that, while I was in the garage, I missed Ja Rule, Ashanti, and Avril Lavigne performances.

Wait whaaaa? I must have missed them also
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Happy New Year!!!
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

max225 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:51 am Happy New Year!!!
:dat:
HNY mah doods.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: X5, Bison

Happy new year! I actually stayed up late enough to see it last night. Had an epic :waxer: dinner at our favorite place, hung out with friends, bought a used Peloton for half price, 2022 gonna be gud.
ChrisoftheNorth

Huckleberry wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:41 pm Just got the new tank for the Elco ready to go into the car. My wife informed me that, while I was in the garage, I missed Ja Rule, Ashanti, and Avril Lavigne performances.

:lolol: We saw Macklemore and Usher after midnight. Thought we might have traveled back in time for a bit.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:19 am
D Griff wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:38 am

Garlic brosemary butter sounds 5/7. Would eat.

I think I actually prefer sirloin to ribeye :wrong:
All the fat in ribeye makes it :drool: to me, but one of my big focuses coming out of my last show is to make my cheat meals stuff my body can actually use. A sirloin is going to be much more beneficial for me than a ribeye, and they still taste :fuckyeah:
Sirloin just tends to be tough. If I want something less rich than a Ribeye, it's a filet. I'd rather only eat great cuts of beef way less frequently than eat crappy cuts all the time. Beef has become a luxury.

I had rack of Elk last night and it was :mindblown:
Huckleberry

Detroit wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:29 am

:lolol: We saw Macklemore and Usher after midnight. Thought we might have traveled back in time for a bit.
I was waiting for her to say Björk just popped on stage sporting a swan dress.
Huckleberry

max225 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:50 am

Wait whaaaa? I must have missed them also
Apparently so. I just told her, "I guess I'm not always on time."

I suppose next year we should expect Fabolous and Petey Pablo.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

razr390 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:37 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:35 pm happy new year guys stay safe tonight
You getting any crazy weather your way?
not yet, supposed to come through today/tonight
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:31 am
SAWCE wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:19 am

All the fat in ribeye makes it :drool: to me, but one of my big focuses coming out of my last show is to make my cheat meals stuff my body can actually use. A sirloin is going to be much more beneficial for me than a ribeye, and they still taste :fuckyeah:
Sirloin just tends to be tough. If I want something less rich than a Ribeye, it's a filet. I'd rather only eat great cuts of beef way less frequently than eat crappy cuts all the time. Beef has become a luxury.

:notwrong: I’d have grabbed filets instead if they had any in stock when we went.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:10 am
Detroit wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:31 am

:notwrong: I’d have grabbed filets instead if they had any in stock when we went.
That is indeed the hard part these days.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

I made ham and asparagus risotto last night. Ham was leftover from xmas, nice easy hearty dish for a dreary day.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:07 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:12 am
THIS is the way.
S&P, it's the spice for me.

That being said, I did a pair of NY strips for the FIL and myself for Christmas Eve - marinated in S&P, garlic power, onion powder, and olive oil - then seared in a cast iron skillet with rosemary, sliced garlic, and butter and finished in the oven.

Fuck were they good.
Cast iron on the stove finished in the oven is my favorite way to do steaks. And NY Strips really do benefit from a tad more seasoning. Sounds 5/7!
ChrisoftheNorth

rockchops wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:18 pm I made ham and asparagus risotto last night. Ham was leftover from xmas, nice easy hearty dish for a dreary day.
:megusta:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

R.I.P. Betty White. :(
:pouroneout:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

It’s funny, I think of Macklemore as new/current but he was big almost 10 years ago :lolol: :wap:

We spent NYE dinner on the patio of a small eatery at St Pete Beach with Stromboli, Greek salad and beer. Went to see fireworks after, it was crazy foggy so you could barely see them but it was really cool to hear the huge booms and the fog light up in crazy colors, super unique. We were on the street right at the beach where they set them off, was neat.

Then we went to a beach bar and hung out on a deck with live music/margs. ‘Twas 5/7 but we were asleep at 11.

Our flight home yesterday was canceled but it worked out amazingly well. Allegiant Air gave us $500 (we didn’t even ask/complain as this is basically par for the course flying now)! So we got a free extra day of vacation. Would definitely recommend Allegiant.

Our plans today with my family were canceled anyway since it sounds like my parents got the ‘cron.

Hope everyone had a 5/7 New Years!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Troyville is 5/7 as well:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: '22 Camry

D Griff wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:23 am
It’s funny, I think of Macklemore as new/current but he was big almost 10 years ago :lolol: :wap:

We spent NYE dinner on the patio of a small eatery at St Pete Beach with Stromboli, Greek salad and beer. Went to see fireworks after, it was crazy foggy so you could barely see them but it was really cool to hear the huge booms and the fog light up in crazy colors, super unique. We were on the street right at the beach where they set them off, was neat.

Then we went to a beach bar and hung out on a deck with live music/margs. ‘Twas 5/7 but we were asleep at 11.

Our flight home yesterday was canceled but it worked out amazingly well. Allegiant Air gave us $500 (we didn’t even ask/complain as this is basically par for the course flying now)! So we got a free extra day of vacation. Would definitely recommend Allegiant.

Our plans today with my family were canceled anyway since it sounds like my parents got the ‘cron.

Hope everyone had a 5/7 New Years!
HNY dude! Hope the 'rents have a speedy recovery!

Allegiant is 5/7, we sometimes use it to fly from US side Niagara to Daytona got cheap! They are great to deal with.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

We are getting a cold front that just started overnight. Went from like 83 F yesterday to now 20's with wind gusts making it feel like teens. Crazy stuff.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:53 am We are getting a cold front that just started overnight. Went from like 83 F yesterday to now 20's with wind gusts making it feel like teens. Crazy stuff.
We’re coming home to that thing, high 60s in Charlotte today, rain coming in, then down to the 20s by tomorrow night :gag: