Women's Rights... to their own bodies, income, etc.

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:18 pm
Apex wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:12 pm
Wait, is naughty good or bad in this context? :notsure:
Pre-Dominatrix virgin :crang: = Good.
:dock: = Naughty.
Threesome :dock: = :alpo:
:science:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

troyguitar wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:19 pm Dunno :wtf: you guys are reading, max seems entirely reasonable in this thread...

Religious fucks have been doing their best to ruin the world for millennia. Christians are bad, muslims are worse.
I'm basing it on statements from this thread.

http://www.datforumdoe.com/forum/viewto ... f=24&t=273
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

maxtdi wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 pm
Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:17 pm Furthermore, let's talk about how the Russians have treated their people...
:triggered:
You wanna talk about how many ppl Americans have killed in the middle east?
Pulverized in Japan?
Currently have sitting in jail... (hint, highest per capita jail population in the WORLD)
Still not even close to the numbers of Russian peasants that Stalin killed...
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:35 pm But you know what, you came here regardless, and the US let you in, they didn't judge you based on the history of your people, like you didn't judge us on our history. They looked at you the individual.

Maybe you should do the same.
I love :melon:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

wap wrote:
maxtdi wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 pm :triggered:
Pulverized in Japan?
Currently have sitting in jail... (hint, highest per capita jail population in the WORLD)
Dead Russians beat the Nazis.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:42 pm
maxtdi wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 pm
:triggered:
Pulverized in Japan?
That shit has nothing to do with this thread. There are many reasons why me and my family left and legally immigrated into this country.

That statement and the subsequent racism and name calling was just two biggots trolling me on this forum.
wap

troyguitar wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:44 pm
wap wrote:
Dead Russians beat the Nazis.
:wat:
wap

maxtdi wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:08 pm

That shit has nothing to do with this thread. There are many reasons why me and my family left and legally immigrated into this country.

That statement and the subsequent racism and name calling was just two biggots trolling me on this forum.
Neither did bringing up Japanese war dead.
I do agree with you on the tragedy of our penal system, but that also is irrelevant to this thread.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

All I did was draw a conclusion based on your own words.

That doesn't make me a bigot, it makes me observant.

For someone who speaks multiple languages, you still need to work on English definitions.

I even gave you an out man, I don't think you're a bad dude, like I said earlier, you just have some fucked up views.
max225

wap wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Neither did bringing up Japanese war dead.
I do agree with you on the tragedy of our penal system, but that also is irrelevant to this thread.
I was adding to the irrelevancy unfortunately I played into the trolling.
troyguitar

wap wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:44 pm Dead Russians beat the Nazis.
Russia throwing soldiers at the Germans with no regard for casualties was pretty huge. Murica ain't got the stomach for that sort of thing.
max225

Russia did it for survival it was kill or be killed.
max225

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:24 pm

All I did was draw a conclusion based on your own words.

That doesn't make me a bigot, it makes me observant.

For someone who speaks multiple languages, you still need to work on English definitions.

I even gave you an out man, I don't think you're a bad dude, like I said earlier, you just have some fucked up views.
Really now? Once again, you have not given one god damn example as to what I said? I have no RESPECT for a religion that requires women to get covered up and be treated worse than men.

What is so fucked up about that? That has plenty to do with this thread and the issue of women's rights period.

I don't fucking get what conclusions you made or whatever because right now they make absolutely no sense. [user not found] chimed in with his usual holier than thou bullshit also and proceeded to call me names insult my GF's ethnic group and hide behind a fucking keyboard.

Also thanks for insulting my english once again, you fucking troll.

Shit is getting old.
max225

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:37 pm
maxtdi wrote:
Really now? Once again, you have not given one god damn example as to what I said? I have no RESPECT for a religion that requires women to get covered up and be treated worse than men.

What is so fucked up about that? That has plenty to do with this thread and the issue of women's rights period.

I don't fucking get what conclusions you made or whatever because right now they make absolutely no sense. [user not found] chimed in with his usual holier than thou bullshit also and proceeded to call me names insult my GF's ethnic group and hide behind a fucking keyboard.

Also thanks for insulting my english once again, you fucking troll.

Shit is getting old.
Fwiw I didn't insult your GF ethnic group, I insulted you. Just to be clear.
I'm not taking anymore of your troll bait, and won't respond to the bullshit you post.
wap

troyguitar wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:27 pm
wap wrote:
Russia throwing soldiers at the Germans with no regard for casualties was pretty huge. Murica ain't got the stomach for that sort of thing.
Oh. Right. Of course. Stalin loved his peasant cannon fodder. This is well known. I was referring to the millions of peasants that were killed in various pogroms in Russia and the Soviet Union.
troyguitar

maxtdi wrote:Russia did it for survival it was kill or be killed.
They could have rolled over like poland, france, etc. and ended up with fewer dead most likely, but I see your point.

I'm still :notsure: what's so bad about Max calling a spade a spade with regard to the shitty beliefs imposed by religious people on children and women...
max225

troyguitar wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 pm
maxtdi wrote:Russia did it for survival it was kill or be killed.
They could have rolled over like poland, france, etc. and ended up with fewer dead most likely, but I see your point.

I'm still :notsure: what's so bad about Max calling a spade a spade with regard to the shitty beliefs imposed by religious people on children and women...
Russia lost more ppl than almost anyone in the war, as well as incredible destruction almost unlike anything ever since. My entire family was affected by the war one way or another. Whether it was evacuations, being bombed etc. And my grandfather had 3 nazi sniper bullets in him at the time of his passing (well after the war thankfully).

I truly hope a conflict as such won't repeat in our lifetime, choices were made that are unthinkable in todays world. I am not sure we can even judge some of them considering we live in peace and prosperity in comparison.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Much dang.

I'm gonna have to side on max and troys side in this shit. Not for their opinions, but how y'all are reacting to them and attacking them.

Tolerance, a thing you can show Muslims but not Max. :impressive:
troyguitar

maxtdi wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 pm They could have rolled over like poland, france, etc. and ended up with fewer dead most likely, but I see your point.

Russia lost more ppl than almost anyone in the war, as well as incredible destruction almost unlike anything ever since. My entire family was affected by the war one way or another. Whether it was evacuations, being bombed etc. And my grandfather had 3 nazi sniper bullets in him at the time of his passing (well after the war thankfully).

I truly hope a conflict as such won't repeat in our lifetime, choices were made that are unthinkable in todays world. I am not sure we can even judge some of them considering we live in peace and prosperity in comparison.
:word:

That's why I said that Russia could likely have come out ahead by surrendering quickly, but hindsight and all that...

I like to think/hope that we're at least smart enough to not repeat that shit again (though WW2 was a total repeat of WW1 just 20 years later... which amazes me beyond comprehension).

The recent resurgence of nationalism across the globe is scary to me for that reason.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

dubshow wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:54 pm Much dang.

I'm gonna have to side on max and troys side in this shit. Not for their opinions, but how y'all are reacting to them and attacking them.

:aintcare:

Max can say and do what he wishes, I'll tolerate that on DFD, the impressions he leaves on me are unchanged however.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:09 pm
maxtdi wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:03 pm BTW lets get one thing straight... You guys ganged up on an "immigrant" and are calling out the country's atrocities where I was born because that is all fine and dandy.

Yet at the same time you guys are just a bunch of pathetic hypocrites that get :triggered: when there is an opinion that doesn't line up with your own and decide to take cheap shots in an attempt to "win" some kind of argument.

My whole point in this thread was to point out the hypocracy of religion when it comes to reproductive rights, where "we the ppl" want all the womenz rights and at the same time allow and celebrate a religion that basically punishes women as 2nd rate citizens.

What the actual fuck does my heritage have to do with the argument at hand? I'd really like to know.

Including Benders asinine insult in this thread just perpetuates this entire mentality of you guys being completely unable to accept an opinion other than your own, while preaching about acceptance. In total :derp: fashion. Just pathetic.
Ok

[user not found] makes this thread about women's rights.

You post in here with your Racist? (It's a religious group, not a race, so for lack of a better word) racist views on Muslims. Which are also expressed in your other thread.

I brought up your Russian heritage to make the point that yes, some Russian people did bad things, but not all Russians are bad.
Same point I've brought up about Muslims, yes some Muslim people have done bad things, but not all Muslims are bad.

I accept that your opinion exists, and this is the US, you're free to express it, but I'm also free to retort.

There, I think that answers all your questions.

Also, Trux rule.
Xenophobic. That's the word that was out of grasp.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:58 pm
dubshow wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:54 pm Much dang.

:aintcare:

Max can say and do what he wishes, I'll tolerate that on DFD, the impressions he leaves on me are unchanged however.
I can go head to head. You take the aintcare road. You bash max for focusing on a single group. The end game, go statistically. You want fax and other bullshit but both sides of you fail to come to a apples to apples.

You only draw bullshit parallels.

Muslims. Russians.
Americans. Japanese.

Break it down to a tangible comparison based in events truth and statistics. Have a discussion. Give credit were its due and debunk bullshit fear with hard fact. Not the DFD feels train.

And stop personally attacking one and not their opinion.
troyguitar

Acknowledging facts ain't xenophobic.

Most religions, practiced strictly, are incompatible with a free society.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

troyguitar wrote:
maxtdi wrote: Russia lost more ppl than almost anyone in the war, as well as incredible destruction almost unlike anything ever since. My entire family was affected by the war one way or another. Whether it was evacuations, being bombed etc. And my grandfather had 3 nazi sniper bullets in him at the time of his passing (well after the war thankfully).

:word:

That's why I said that Russia could likely have come out ahead by surrendering quickly, but hindsight and all that...

I like to think/hope that we're at least smart enough to not repeat that shit again (though WW2 was a total repeat of WW1 just 20 years later... which amazes me beyond comprehension).

The recent resurgence of nationalism across the globe is scary to me for that reason.
So what would you call Max's position that a large group of people, this country, should outlaw and declare inferior another large group of people, muslims, because their beliefs are different?

Sent from the beer depository

:therapist:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 pm Acknowledging facts ain't xenophobic.

Most religions, practiced strictly, are incompatible with a free society.
1 fact point awarded to Troy.

Next. Separation of church and state

Here is your :triggered: fact

You have to pick and choose "just the good parts" of any religion. If you believe and follow sharia law, you simply can not separate church from state.

That's the Muslim line. Once side is tolerant. The other side is batshit.

You cant ignore saudis gross human rights violations under the guise of xenophobia, or worse, incorrect pull of the race card.