OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Apex wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:28 pm 2 calls scheduled for 4:30. :really:
Tell them you've got COVID.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:31 pm My sister and BIL airBNB their entire house while on vacation. Very :wtf: to me as they are quite wealthy, it requires a ton of effort, especially since they have three kids. They've even gone so far as to airBNB it during some huge golf tournament in their area and stay with my parents, which I thought was in rather poor taste to make my parents endure five extra people in the house so they could make a bunch of money, even though they're already filthy rich compared to my parents. :really: I would never really want people staying in my house I didn't know, seperate apartment + paid cleaning service seems :thisisfine:
I assume this is why you murdered her this past weekend.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:48 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:31 pm My sister and BIL airBNB their entire house while on vacation. Very :wtf: to me as they are quite wealthy, it requires a ton of effort, especially since they have three kids. They've even gone so far as to airBNB it during some huge golf tournament in their area and stay with my parents, which I thought was in rather poor taste to make my parents endure five extra people in the house so they could make a bunch of money, even though they're already filthy rich compared to my parents. :really: I would never really want people staying in my house I didn't know, seperate apartment + paid cleaning service seems :thisisfine:
Nah, that was just in reference to :mahtroy: crucifying me for going to the beach and giving everyone the 'ID (we stayed with my sister and BIL).

I am pretty close with them and enjoy hanging out... just sometimes the obsession with building wealth to the point of stuff like that is :mindblown: :wtf: to me, especially considering they are very well off as-is.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Melon wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:48 pm
Tell them you've got COVID.
:mahman:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

wap wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:47 pm
:ayfkm:
:disgust:
:dat:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

They should turo their cars too. And she should start an only fans to do the side husks. 2020 is litty
wap

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:58 pm
wap wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:48 pm

Nah, that was just in reference to :mahtroy: crucifying me for going to the beach and giving everyone the 'ID (we stayed with my sister and BIL).

I am pretty close with them and enjoy hanging out... just sometimes the obsession with building wealth to the point of stuff like that is :mindblown: :wtf: to me, especially considering they are very well off as-is.
I know, I was just trying to make a joke. :(
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:06 pm
They should turo their cars too. And she should start an only fans to do the side husks. 2020 is litty
:notwrong: but these are 35 year olds who own two houses, have no debt outside of mortgage, probably seven figures in retirement and a bunch of money in their kids college savings, etc.

:ohwell: different strokes and all that.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:21 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:58 pm

wap

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:21 pm
wap wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:21 pm

:sissyfight:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:06 pm
:notwrong: but these are 35 year olds who own two houses, have no debt outside of mortgage, probably seven figures in retirement and a bunch of money in their kids college savings, etc.

If they have two houses why don’t they fuck off to the other house during golf tournament BNB episode?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:43 pm

If they have two houses why don’t they fuck off to the other house during golf tournament BNB episode?
The other one is in Reston, VA and occupied by tenants.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

D Griff wrote:
razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:43 pm If they have two houses why don’t they fuck off to the other house during golf tournament BNB episode?
The other one is in Reston, VA and occupied by tenants.
Daaamn, am I the only one who is the richest person in his family and still fucking lower middle class?

Y'all have :alpo: families.
troyguitar

[user not found] wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:25 pm Daaamn, am I the only one who is the richest person in his family and still fucking lower middle class?

Y'all have :alpo: families.
Bruh. You are a one income household with an income in the six figures. You are very much upper middle class.
Certainly feels lower when seemingly everyone else has rich family helping them out.
troyguitar

[user not found] wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:08 pm Certainly feels lower when seemingly everyone else has rich family helping them out.
FWIW

Having rich family ≠ having rich family help you out
:notwrong:

We don't all get a free :turboyaris:
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:13 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:08 pm Certainly feels lower when seemingly everyone else has rich family helping them out.
FWIW

My father in law is worth north of $20 million after selling his Share of the company a decade ago.

He worked for his money. I work for mine.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

In other news, I have an appointment with the elbow doc on Friday. Recovery has stalled a bit and it may be time to consider surgery #2. MRI and a consult scheduled, and we go from there.
troyguitar

[user not found] wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:37 pm :notwrong:

We don't all get a free :turboyaris:
Who got a free :turboyaris:? Danial?
Dunno who that is, but :rudy: was that particular reference.
troyguitar

fledonfoot wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:13 pm FWIW

My father in law is worth north of $20 million after selling his Share of the company a decade ago.

He worked for his money. I work for mine.
Cool. So he charges you rent to check out his porsches and stuff?
wap

fledonfoot wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:57 pm In other news, I have an appointment with the elbow doc on Friday. Recovery has stalled a bit and it may be time to consider surgery #2. MRI and a consult scheduled, and we go from there.
:(
Sorry to hear that. Hope you can back on track with your recovery without needing another surgery.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:24 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:03 pm Cool. So he charges you rent to check out his porsches and stuff?
:wat:
:dat:
:iono:
wap

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:22 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:02 pm Dunno who that is, but :rudy: was that particular reference.
He was the hairdryer guy.

I didn't realize :rudy:'s was free.
I :member: that guy from the Dead Zone. Was he ever on here? Wasn't it some sort of Ferrari hair drier or something?
troyguitar

[user not found] wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:03 pm Cool. So he charges you rent to check out his porsches and stuff?
:wat:
I'm just jealous that some people get to drive Porsches (or have free vacation homes) when I've never even sat in one.
troyguitar

[user not found] wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:28 pm I'm just jealous that some people get to drive Porsches (or have free vacation homes) when I've never even sat in one.
Ohhhh got it
Haven't you also had a bunch of free vacation accommodations because of rich family members?
troyguitar

[user not found] wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:34 pm Haven't you also had a bunch of free vacation accommodations because of rich family members?
My wife's uncle lives in a dumpy little river house in Maryland which we would go to pre-kid (way too small to go with our kids). He is a priest and literally has no money. So, did we have a bed and a deck in a nice location? Yes. Is it what you're imaging? No.
So when the spotlight is on you, suddenly you're downplaying it? In previous years you bragged about spending weekends at the family vacation house. You always made it sound great. Sorry it sucked?