OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:29 pm AirBnB is surprisingly good at communicating with the host, maybe they are receptive to feedback from customers, I'd try and beat her to the punch and demand a refund on the rental fee before she puts in a complaint to get the damage deposit. She deserves to get a bad review too.
:notbad:

But I mean, I don't even need/want a refund. Price paid for the place was fair and :aintcare: about the TV not working or even the plant watering (although that was :wtf: ). Just don't come out and attack us via text out of the blue for no reason.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:54 pm
Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:29 pm AirBnB is surprisingly good at communicating with the host, maybe they are receptive to feedback from customers, I'd try and beat her to the punch and demand a refund on the rental fee before she puts in a complaint to get the damage deposit. She deserves to get a bad review too.

But I mean, I don't even need/want a refund. Price paid for the place was fair and :aintcare: about the TV not working or even the plant watering (although that was :wtf: ). Just don't come out and attack us via text out of the blue for no reason.
Just looking to save the damage deposit which that asshat should definitely not be entitling herself to. I'd say that to customer care.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I am having a hard time locating my give a fuck today.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:18 pm I am having a hard time locating my give a fuck today.
:hai:
First day back after a long weekend will do that.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

I just can't imagine having someone who PAID to stay in my place do chores more than "take garbage out to outside can when leaving" (which we've found to be common and I'm 100% ok with that)...even then when we were hosts we asked nothing of people since they're PAYING TO STAY IN THE HOUSE.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:33 pm

I just can't imagine having someone who PAID to stay in my place do chores more than "take garbage out to outside can when leaving" (which we've found to be common and I'm 100% ok with that)...even then when we were hosts we asked nothing of people since they're PAYING TO STAY IN THE HOUSE.
:dat: the watering the plants thing is majorly :wtf: I just thought it was funny until she went all :triggered: though. :ohwell: I will blast her in the review.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:47 pm
:dat: the watering the plants thing is majorly :wtf: I just thought it was funny until she went all :triggered: though. :ohwell: I will blast her in the review.
Yea, she needs to be blasted in the review.

We're considering airBNB in our new place...the bottom level has it's own bedroom, bathroom, wet bar AND private entrance from the bottom. Could be a decent income opportunity
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:18 pm I am having a hard time locating my give a fuck today.
My get up and go must have got up and went.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Melon wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:55 pm
My get up and go must have got up and went.
:mahman:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:51 pm

We're considering airBNB in our new place...the bottom level has it's own bedroom, bathroom, wet bar AND private entrance from the bottom. Could be a decent income opportunity
I would :doit: with that kind of setup if it could be locked/it's own apartment of sorts. We don't need much space for the two of us, but our house is small and none of the rooms would work standalone.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:04 pm

I would :doit: with that kind of setup if it could be locked/it's own apartment of sorts. We don't need much space for the two of us, but our house is small and none of the rooms would work standalone.
We're considering it...we wouldn't even know when guests were here because the house is all concrete/half buried in the ground.

BUT we have some horror stories from when we were hosts at our last house that gives us pause. Living here with the mortgage paid by airbnb would be pretty epic :doe:
wap

Share your review blast here after you post it.
:popcorn:
wap

Sounds like good :waxer: potential.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:10 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:07 pm
We're considering it...we wouldn't even know when guests were here because the house is all concrete/half buried in the ground.

BUT we have some horror stories from when we were hosts at our last house that gives us pause. Living here with the mortgage paid by airbnb would be pretty epic :doe:
In4horrorstories
From lesbians that stayed with us on NYE and locked themselves in the only full bathroom we had puking their guts out, to a dude that rented the place for his sister and daughter who requested I go buy a mattress topper for the futon because his daughter had back problems to discovering shitty (literally) panties stuffed under the radiator in the first floor half bath.
wap

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:04 pm

Why haven't you shared those horror stories here?? :wtf: :|
wap

In4horrorstories
:dat:
:well:
Last edited by wap on Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:16 pm

I thought I did?

Dang...I got some sharing to do soon.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:15 pm

In4horrorstories
From lesbians that stayed with us on NYE and locked themselves in the only full bathroom we had puking their guts out, to a dude that rented the place for his sister and daughter who requested I go buy a mattress topper for the futon because his daughter had back problems to discovering shitty (literally) panties stuffed under the radiator in the first floor half bath.
:gag:
wap

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:15 pm

In4horrorstories
:gag:
Kinda puts a damper on the whole airB&B thing. :nope:
wap

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:17 pm
wap wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:16 pm

I thought I did?

Dang...I got some sharing to do soon.
Not that I :member:
:doit:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

2 calls scheduled for 4:30. :really:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Include said photo of sand.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

My sister and BIL airBNB their entire house while on vacation. Very :wtf: to me as they are quite wealthy, it requires a ton of effort, especially since they have three kids. They've even gone so far as to airBNB it during some huge golf tournament in their area and stay with my parents, which I thought was in rather poor taste to make my parents endure five extra people in the house so they could make a bunch of money, even though they're already filthy rich compared to my parents. :really: I would never really want people staying in my house I didn't know, seperate apartment + paid cleaning service seems :thisisfine:
wap

Apex wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:28 pm 2 calls scheduled for 4:30. :really:
:ayfkm:
:disgust:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

People in my house.

:disgust:

Shitting on my own throne is a value I cannot place a price upon.