Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

razr390 wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:14 am

A Yiddish term for a cross between :derp: and :jackass:
Imageol:

I am a schlep for asking!
Living in Miami, I'd assume you'd probably hear that at your local i-hop on any given Saturday morning lol
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:25 am
Tarspin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:14 am

A Yiddish term for a cross between :derp: and :jackass:
:lolol:

:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Tarspin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:42 am
razr390 wrote:
Imageol:

Living in Miami, I'd assume you'd probably hear that at your local i-hop on any given Saturday morning lol
And :dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Tarspin wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:52 pm
[user not found] wrote:
:impressive:

Can you get permission from the wife-unit to break away from the Molsonites for a few days in May? Does Mother's Day exist in Canuckistan?
Yeah mothers day is the 14th. I'd probably aim for 16-18 in that case. What about tent setup someplace? I like my hotel bed as much as the next schlep but I'm pretty versatile when traveling alone.
Dude. I'm thinking about going down the same weekend. If you do too and come through Detroit, holla and we can caravan :dock:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:52 pm
Yeah mothers day is the 14th. I'd probably aim for 16-18 in that case. What about tent setup someplace? I like my hotel bed as much as the next schlep but I'm pretty versatile when traveling alone.
Dude. I'm thinking about going down the same weekend. If you do too and come through Detroit, holla and we can caravan :dock:
Are you planning to leave on the weekend of the 13/14th? I have no hope of making it on those days but caravan dock is a 5/7 idea. I'd like to plan for the 16-18 or any weekday series of days. Would be more fun and safer to travel with two cars

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 pm Are you planning to leave on the weekend of the 13/14th? I have no hope of making it on those days but caravan dock is a 5/7 idea. I'd like to plan for the 16-18 or any weekday series of days. Would be more fun and safer to travel with two cars

You can also then experience the full "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" effect of the Brubtub formerly known as Gandalf.
The perfect shroud between me and super trooper

:trollface:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:42 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 pm

Are you planning to leave on the weekend of the 13/14th? I have no hope of making it on those days but caravan dock is a 5/7 idea. I'd like to plan for the 16-18 or any weekday series of days. Would be more fun and safer to travel with two cars

You can also then experience the full "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" effect of the Brubtub formerly known as Gandalf.
Detroit should get a custom plate that says "EEYORE" :eeyore:
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

Are there enough people to caravan down from the Philly area?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

Gberg2119 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:22 pm Are there enough people to caravan down from the Philly area?

Swing through Seattle to pick me up?
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:34 pm
Gberg2119 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:22 pm Are there enough people to caravan down from the Philly area?

I'm heading down Saturday the 13th - leaving at 10pm.
With mother's day on the 14th I probably wouldn't be able to leave then. I'd most likely be able to do sunday night though. Who else from the area is going?

Side note: I see the :dillerman: has listed my old GTI on their site now. No price or photos but I'll be curious to see what they're looking for on it.
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 pm
Detroit wrote:
Nah, I'm looking at the tail end. Heading down on Friday the 18th. Driving the dragon on Saturday and driving back Sunday.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Those are the only days I get free because infamous is going to Chicago. The rest is her birthday week. :rolleyes:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Detroit wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:56 am Those are the only days I get free because infamous is going to Chicago. The rest is her birthday week. :rolleyes:
Birthday week? :facepalm:

When people I know post on social media of them partying and whatnot and they're like "birthday week!, birthday weekend! Birthday! Post birthday week!"

Makes me :rolleyes: and :gag: all the time. We're 2 steps away from making it "birthday month!!!!" And "birthday year!!"

:yeahok:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote:
Detroit wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:56 am Those are the only days I get free because infamous is going to Chicago. The rest is her birthday week. :rolleyes:

When people I know post on social media of them partying and whatnot and they're like "birthday week!, birthday weekend! Birthday! Post birthday week!"

Makes me :rolleyes: and :gag: all the time. We're 2 steps away from making it "birthday month!!!!" And "birthday year!!"

Dat 7 days of booze and :dock: doe

In my case nothing is in stone, I'd have to play it by ear for the most part. Camping out would make it easier to plan and commitment free
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:11 am

Yea, I know. 5/7 :rolleyes: :whocares: but nobody's perfect. Plus there's lots of :dock: so, whatever.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Detroit wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:25 pm
razr390 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:11 am

Yea, I know. 5/7 :rolleyes: :whocares: but nobody's perfect. Plus there's lots of :dock: so, whatever.

birthday :dock: is 5/7
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Holy brake dust. This is after just ONE week.

Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:12 pm
Gberg2119 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:09 pm Holy brake dust. This is after just ONE week.

Buys performance car, disappointed with tradeoffs of performance car. :notsure:

You don't know brake dust until you drive a GP.

As soon as it gets nice enough to wash it I'm gonna have to put some wheel wax on. Probably should've done that when I brought it home. Hopefully this dust isn't like the BMW dust that's tough to get off.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Gberg2119 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:09 pm Holy brake dust. This is after just ONE week.

I'll take a pic of my monstrous 225s later to show you after 3 months... on a BMW (haven't washed the car yet)
max225

Gberg2119 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:07 pm
[user not found] wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Buys performance car, disappointed with tradeoffs of performance car. :notsure:

You don't know brake dust until you drive a GP.

As soon as it gets nice enough to wash it I'm gonna have to put some wheel wax on. Probably should've done that when I brought it home. Hopefully this dust isn't like the BMW dust that's tough to get off.
:wat:
:wtf:

Wheel wax?
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

I just use the same spray wax that I use on the rest of the car, works ok.
max225

troyguitar wrote:I just use the same spray wax that I use on the rest of the car, works ok.

3 months ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:
maxtdi wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:34 pm Image

3 months ....

That's :impressive:

They must not have put performance brakes on it. :triggered:

But really does look :notbad:
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

I didn't even notice that those were 2 different blue cars. :derp:
max225

[user not found] wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:54 pm
maxtdi wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:34 pm

3 months ....

That's :impressive:

They must not have put performance brakes on it. :triggered:

I heard BMW changed the compound at some point in 14 to reduce that notorious brake dust

My step moms Q5 always has black wheels too. :disgust: