COVID-19: the aftermath

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:16 pm
Tar wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:13 pm

Must be international travelers only, Novak Djokovic isn't allowed to play because he refuses the heart swelling. :ohwell:
ah, well thats disappointing.

Its almost over, hang in there. Well its over for everyone except the power hungry shithead politicians, but even they will be forced to concede its over soon.
It really should be over, this is simply bullying at this point and with all the information we have.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

Tar wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:26 pm
golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:16 pm

ah, well thats disappointing.

Its almost over, hang in there. Well its over for everyone except the power hungry shithead politicians, but even they will be forced to concede its over soon.
It really should be over, this is simply bullying at this point and with all the information we have.
well the tide is turning on the dangers of the vaccine, and when those damages are brought to full light there should be hell to pay and jail time to be served. The people involved are too powerful though and they will have to make their peace for selling out their fellow man for profit with god.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://vigilantfox.substack.com/p/dr-p ... s-in-depth

The football man story gets worse
This morning, Damar’s uncle reported that Hamlin suffered a second cardiac arrest in the hospital. Dr. McCullough informs, “a second cardiac arrest happens in about 50% of cases (of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests) — which it did in his case. Because, again, the milieu was present for this to happen.”
He is showing neurological activity, so that's great considering his brain wasn't getting full blood supply for like 9 minutes
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Damar Hamlin is awake. Great news. Now lets study the shit out of him and every other athlete that is collapsing and get to the bottom of this.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/v-safe ... gns-v-safe

2 inefficient system for adverse event reporting, thanks government! Oh, they tried to hide this data for an absurd number of years too. Read the whole series to get your white pills.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Its very sad that the IRANIAN IMMIGRANT is having to explain to the native born American how personal freedom works. What little respect I had remaining for Dr. Tyson is lost; he should have stuck to astrophysics and the COSMOS reboots.

Every argument he makes is basically a straw man.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

:lolol: but also :rage: and :(

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

golftdibrad1 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:42 am :lolol: but also :rage: and :(

:lolol: that's gold!
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:07 am

Its very sad that the IRANIAN IMMIGRANT is having to explain to the native born American how personal freedom works. What little respect I had remaining for Dr. Tyson is lost; he should have stuck to astrophysics and the COSMOS reboots.

most consistent motherfucker you know rebuts this garbage.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

lots of s;icy c-19 news over the weekend

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the- ... ly-tacitly
The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.
After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... ase-offers
URGENT: A federal database offers more evidence the mRNA Covid jabs may have serious cardiovascular risks
A Centers for Disease Control report links Pfizer's bivalent booster to strokes. The news follows several other recent findings of concern. But don't worry! The Washington Post says everything's fine.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/pro- ... hey-cannot
Pro-vaxxer tacitly admits: They cannot find an error in Norman Fenton's paper
We win. This is a perfect example of how blue-pill doctors dismiss arguments they don't like: they think they found a flaw and that is their excuse for ignoring the result.

Pro-vaxxer Liza Dunn, MD just posted on Twitter that Fenton’s analysis has appeared on Twitter “a gazillion times” her claim that it doesn’t show the excess deaths were in the vaccinated. It’s mind blowing to me she thinks this disproves Fenton’s conclusions as he never claimed this. He only claimed that the more you vaccinate, the higher the excess mortality.
Oh and Biden is guilty of exact or worse 'crimes' as Trump re: classified information stored improperly. :like:
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/reut ... -to-stroke

cant put article title in this one server hates it for some reason
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:42 am
golftdibrad1 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:07 am

most consistent motherfucker you know rebuts this garbage.
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/neil ... ere-is-nfw

NDT getting ripped to shreds by those of us with intact logic circuits.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/ver ... hots-covid
VERY URGENT: After four shots, Covid jabs sharply REDUCED immune function in mice
Chinese researchers reported the results in a peer-reviewed paper published last month. The finding has gotten no attention. It needs attention.
ignore this information at your own peril.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/they ... w-bivalent
Find this hard to believe? This is a direct quote from the CNN article entitled FDA vaccine advisers ‘disappointed’ and ‘angry’ that early data about new Covid-19 booster shot wasn’t presented for review last year which said:

The data that was not presented to the experts looked at actual infections: who caught Covid-19 and who did not.

It found that 1.9% of the study participants who received the original booster became infected. Among those who got the updated bivalent vaccine – the one that scientists hoped would work better – a higher percentage, 3.2%, became infected. Both versions of the shot were found to be safe.

In other words, when the data shows the vaccines aren’t working, the drug companies do the only ethical (in their mind) thing: they withhold the data from the FDA panel.

Paul Offit said he’s not getting the bivalent booster. He said there is no benefit and it’s all risk. For once, I agree with Paul.
More evidence. I'm sure the self exiled will never came back and admit they were wrong tho, or apologize for those of us advocating for *checks notes* bodily autonomy. :iono: Although I'm pretty sure they will do as they are told and boost themselves into the grave.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/demo ... ulteration

A very good analysis and reading of some of the core issues we face in our modern society. The Bad Cat man elegantly ties in the corruption of data science re: covid-19 to the anthropogenic global warming lies. Its interesting how this bad top down science has become a systematic problem. The cat doesn't mention it, but there are giant bright line parallels in the food science and diet world too. Ancel Keys, need we say more?
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/swed ... ber-update
sweden’s birth rate data remains severely suppressed in a fashion unprecedented in the 25 years of data to which i have access.
thats a fucking YIKES

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

boom.

i want indictments

edit: here is direct link since pfizer and google are in full panic mode and are trying to scrub the internet of this
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfi ... -continue/

Ask Barbra Streisand how that worked out for her.
Last edited by golftdibrad1 on Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

I'm sure if he had nothing to hide he wouldn't attack the reporters, right?

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/more ... -countries

more birth data. This is bad if it does not reverse.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

I give it about 2 months before we see something like this in the NYT

https://www.newsweek.com/its-time-scien ... on-1776630
Intellectual elitism, credentialism, and classism must end.
NO SHIT SHERLOCK.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/do ... .pub6/full

We included 12 trials (10 cluster‐RCTs) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness … Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza‐like illness (ILI)/COVID‐19 like illness compared to not wearing masks … Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory‐confirmed influenza/SARS‐CoV‐2 compared to not wearing masks …
There is also no evidence that N95 or FFP2/kn95 respirators are any better:
We pooled trials comparing N95/P2 respirators with medical/surgical masks … We are very uncertain on the effects of N95/P2 respirators compared with medical/surgical masks on the outcome of clinical respiratory illness… N95/P2 respirators compared with medical/surgical masks may be effective for [influenza-like illness] … Evidence is limited by imprecision and heterogeneity for these subjective outcomes. The use of a N95/P2 respirators compared to medical/surgical masks probably makes little or no difference for the objective and more precise outcome of laboratory‐confirmed influenza infection… Restricting pooling to healthcare workers made no difference to the overall findings…
Keep masking tho, makes you look dumb. I treat people with masks on as NPC's
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

:rage:

i
want
indictments!