Dem bicicletas dos, doe.

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

To what Dan said though... gravel bikes ride like you have a drag chute behind you at all times. I wonder how fast I'd be on a real road bike. The dong is growing for one. I'd probably get a road bike before getting a MTB.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: BMcuckleU + Beep Beep

Found a really nice group that I rode with yesterday. Super friendly people, great route, well organized (2x2, taking turns pulling, etc). They do a weekly Sunday ride, 54 miles at 9 AM. We did a pretty slow pace yesterday as it was more of a recovery vide. I was fine with this as I'd been up late/drinking the night prior at a wedding, but wound up doing 70 miles including the commute to/from. Lots of new-to-me roads that were quite nice and just a beautiful day, first time in a while we had a high right around 80, it's been hot as fuck here.

:megusta:

Did a road ride this AM and hoping to have time to hit some trails tomorrow.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: 2022 GR86 Premium

D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:43 am Found a really nice group that I rode with yesterday. Super friendly people, great route, well organized (2x2, taking turns pulling, etc). They do a weekly Sunday ride, 54 miles at 9 AM. We did a pretty slow pace yesterday as it was more of a recovery vide. I was fine with this as I'd been up late/drinking the night prior at a wedding, but wound up doing 70 miles including the commute to/from. Lots of new-to-me roads that were quite nice and just a beautiful day, first time in a while we had a high right around 80, it's been hot as fuck here.

Sounds great dude. I found a group to ride with at 9am on Friday mornings. Not ideal, but it's impossible for me to do anything like that in the evening or on weekends. It's only a ~25 mile ride, but given I'll have to play hooky from work during the ride that's probably for the best. I'm planning on joining them for the first time on Friday, it's supposed to be a fairly sedate 16-18mph loop, but it should still be nice to finally get out and ride with some other people.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: BMcuckleU + Beep Beep

coogles wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:48 am
D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:43 am Found a really nice group that I rode with yesterday. Super friendly people, great route, well organized (2x2, taking turns pulling, etc). They do a weekly Sunday ride, 54 miles at 9 AM. We did a pretty slow pace yesterday as it was more of a recovery vide. I was fine with this as I'd been up late/drinking the night prior at a wedding, but wound up doing 70 miles including the commute to/from. Lots of new-to-me roads that were quite nice and just a beautiful day, first time in a while we had a high right around 80, it's been hot as fuck here.

Sounds great dude. I found a group to ride with at 9am on Friday mornings. Not ideal, but it's impossible for me to do anything like that in the evening or on weekends. It's only a ~25 mile ride, but given I'll have to play hooky from work during the ride that's probably for the best. I'm planning on joining them for the first time on Friday, it's supposed to be a fairly sedate 16-18mph loop, but it should still be nice to finally get out and ride with some other people.
Nice man!

I love riding solo but it's great to get out with groups as well, fun to meet people, find new roads/routes, go faster than possible alone, etc.

I also found out about a group ride that's M-F here at 5:15 AM. I've always wanted weekday morning group rides but :notsure: I want it bad enough to leave my house a 4:45...
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: 2022 GR86 Premium

D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:06 am Nice man!

I love riding solo but it's great to get out with groups as well, fun to meet people, find new roads/routes, go faster than possible alone, etc.

I also found out about a group ride that's M-F here at 5:15 AM. I've always wanted weekday morning group rides but :notsure: I want it bad enough to leave my house a 4:45...
:yikes:

I consider myself a morning person, I'm usually at the gym by 6am or so, but leave the house at 4:45am?? :nope:

I am pumped for the group ride, doe.
Johnny_P

4:45 is too early, dawg
Johnny_P

Just slammed some more PRs on my ride tonight. Both road segments and mountain segments. On my busted BB steel shred sled.

🤘