Cheap Air Tickets - Easy Way to Visit Pakistan

Share the juicy deets of your worldly travels, and discuss your pipedreams for future trips.
maliktravel
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Drives: Civic

If you are looking for cheap air tickets Pakistan then the best place to look is the internet. The major cities of Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi, and Quetta have many cheap air tickets available from various airlines. You can book cheap air tickets for any part of the country, provided you know where and when to book. It is wise to buy your tickets a few months in advance to get the lowest possible rate.

Pakistan International Airline, Pakistan International Airlines, Etihad, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Turkish Airways, Pakistan International Airlines, Pakistan International Cargo Management, Garuda etc. have their online services that offer cheap air tickets Pakistan for domestic flights. If you can book these tickets online, then you will be provided with a special price for these flights.

The main problem faced by most of the travelers is that they do not know where and how to find cheap air tickets. However, with the help of the internet it has become very easy. All you need to do is to search for websites that offer discounted air travel tickets. Once you find the website, you should compare the prices offered by these websites and select the one that offers cheap air tickets. Once you make the payment, the tickets will be delivered to your doorstep.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Where would I go to find expensive air tickets to Pakistan? I'm more interested in that
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Acid666 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:57 am Where would I go to find expensive air tickets to Pakistan? I'm more interested in that
:dat:
I've got a shit-ton of Pakistani Rupees burning a hole in my pocket.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:lolol:

:ban:
wap

Yep. :ban:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I want to go to Pakistan now... :sad:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Tarspin wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:28 am I want to go to Pakistan now... :sad:
I mean, if you like food poisoning sure. But they'll always give you free food because you're a visitor.

Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Also this is a troll, Turkish Airways does not exist. It's turkish airlines. Moderator brothers, send this guy to this fine russian place, Allah will help.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:23 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:28 am I want to go to Pakistan now... :sad:
I mean, if you like food poisoning sure. But they'll always give you free food because you're a visitor.

Yeah food poisoning is aaite! Just kidding, I'm not wanting to go there, like ever.

On the other hand, I've never met Pakistani peeps that aren't cool, so I'd go if I had the opportunity. Watched documentaries on dudes driving up the Himalayas on bikes, etc. It's a wild ass country!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

The vid reminds me of zeresh polo/barg kebob with persian rice, it has saffron mixed in, and topped with sour/dried berries. My mouth is watering TK!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:33 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:23 pm

Yeah food poisoning is aaite! Just kidding, I'm not wanting to go there, like ever.

On the other hand, I've never met Pakistani peeps that aren't cool, so I'd go if I had the opportunity. Watched documentaries on dudes driving up the Himalayas on bikes, etc. It's a wild ass country!
:dat: I have dealt with them (the ones that actually lives there) as clients when I used to work in travel agency, it takes a LOT of argument to finally pay what they owe you (to the point where I was close to yell at them on the phone, but it doesn't work that way in a professional manner), which they did a month later.

But I also met some in local car meets, the ones that have been americanized and they seemed to be cool, genuine people if you get along. Whenever I go to anything involves customer service and the paki asks where I'm from, and when I replied as turkish, they start to become even nicer, give more offers and so on. Not that I'm defending them, cause I can definitely say the same thing for turkish people as I don't like to hang out with a lot of turkish americans, because most of them are generally :derp: (in my experience). At the end of the day, people are people. One thing, I am basically raised as a classist within the environment I was raised in and Istanbul is literally socio-economically divided.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:25 pm Also this is a troll, Turkish Airways does not exist. It's turkish airlines. Moderator brothers, send this guy to this fine russian place, Allah will help.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:57 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:33 pm

:dat: I have dealt with them (the ones that actually lives there) as clients when I used to work in travel agency, it takes a LOT of argument to finally pay what they owe you (to the point where I was close to yell at them on the phone, but it doesn't work that way in a professional manner), which they did a month later.

But I also met some in local car meets, the ones that have been americanized and they seemed to be cool, genuine people if you get along. Whenever I go to anything involves customer service and the paki asks where I'm from, and when I replied as turkish, they start to become even nicer, give more offers and so on. Not that I'm defending them, cause I can definitely say the same thing for turkish people as I don't like to hang out with a lot of turkish americans, because most of them are generally :derp: (in my experience). At the end of the day, people are people. One thing, I am basically raised as a classist within the environment I was raised in and Istanbul is literally socio-economically divided.
I hear ya, there's fuck-heads in every culture/country, but i don't think i could tolerate the negotiating tactics typical of middle eastern culture. It's almost always a 1/2 off starting point, followed by an insult directed strategically followed by hysterical anger LOL.. I'm out before i get in most days.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:17 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:57 pm

I hear ya, there's fuck-heads in every culture/country, but i don't think i could tolerate the negotiating tactics typical of middle eastern culture. It's almost always a 1/2 off starting point, followed by an insult directed strategically followed by hysterical anger LOL.. I'm out before i get in most days.
One thing I almost forgot to add, having an impolite attitude is normal to them and they don't do it intentionally, in some ways they play the victim game when things don't go their way. For instance, when I was in Bodrum (aka Hallicarnasus), I went to a store with my uncle and the merchant asked me if I live internationally, and the reason he asked that is because I was polite :lolol:
wap

Acid666 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:11 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:25 pm Also this is a troll, Turkish Airways does not exist. It's turkish airlines. Moderator brothers, send this guy to this fine russian place, Allah will help.
:iswydt:
Took me a moment...
:lolol: