OT 20: rotisserie roller coaster

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/brandon-al

Free daily votes, please and thank you!

30 hours left before only the top person in each group moves on to the next round. I think they’ll do another 2 for $1 tomorrow if anyone is interested in contributing. If you’d like to do a big buy to help me out, we can work something out for reimbursements. Shoot me a message or a text if interested.
Desertbreh

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:43 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:36 pm

https://thekebabshop.com/locations/

Thank me later.
Also looks tasty. I’ll thank you by buying you a plate when you’re out here.
I usually get a Doner with double meat and spice and some fries, which are pretty spectacular. The Doner Kebab is Turkey's greatest contribution to Western Civilization. :gtfo: with all the Holy Roman Empire talk.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:46 pm https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/brandon-al

30 hours left before only the top person in each group moves on to the next round. I think they’ll do another 2 for $1 tomorrow if anyone is interested in contributing. If you’d like to do a big buy to help me out, we can work something out for reimbursements. Shoot me a message or a text if interested.
Where are you at big boy?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:48 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:46 pm https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/brandon-al

Where are you at big boy?
I’m in second place. Pulled into first a few times. I think this guy plays the game of buying enough votes to just get back ahead of me, so my plan is to play it back tomorrow evening and just make sure that I buy enough to get him to back down. Thought is that I’ll buy (have people buy) in $100 increments until I pass him and then again whenever he pulls ahead, and have some extra ready to throw down at the last minute if he tries to battle back.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:47 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Also looks tasty. I’ll thank you by buying you a plate when you’re out here.
I usually get a Doner with double meat and spice and some fries, which are pretty spectacular. The Doner Kebab is Turkey's greatest contribution to Western Civilization. :gtfo: with all the Holy Roman Empire talk.
Sounds amazing.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:26 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:14 pm Just got an ad for a place out here called Secret Shawarma.. looks delicious. Might have to hit that for one of my cheat meals soon.
:drool: I love shawarma. Middle eastern food is the one thing we're missing here. Weird because it's everywhere in the Detroit area.
Sad! IMO Detroit has the best in the USA.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:19 pm
Irish wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Tittie bars

:tits:
Peeler Bar>Strip Club>Titty Bar>Gentlemen's Club
:dat: never heard peeler either and I’ve been to a couple in Montreal. I hate them though, agreed on yours/Troy’s/others points. They’re depressing.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:12 am
max225 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:05 am

Damn so she is just constantly watching you? Or do the chatty mcchats happen so often that she randomly sees you with various neighborhood hotties ;)
I think that they happen too often, but I talk to everyone. You walk out my front door and there's always someone standing in front of my house yapping with me. The "girlfriend" and I happened to be talking about condo shit, and I'm volunteering as the President of the board, and i need more people to be on the board. She did offer to have me come by for some drinks sometimes, and when I'm sitting in my car and she sends her kids off to the beach or whatever she conspicuously lingers in front of her house, picking up little things off her front lawn. I dunno, maybe my wife knows all this :lol:
Yeah sounds like she is DTF, I would probably avoid her if you care about preserving your relationship.

The other stuff like being :triggered: by your chatting with the neighbors is :wtf: Women are half the world… one can’t just avoid them all for the sake of cuckdom.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:51 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:26 pm
:drool: I love shawarma. Middle eastern food is the one thing we're missing here. Weird because it's everywhere in the Detroit area.
It does! Largest middle eastern population in the country, apparently they don't leave metro Detroit.

Whenever we visit friends/family downstate, we always get middle eastern food. Something to look forward to at least.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Good morning fellow cucks
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

D Griff wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:56 am
Tarspin wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:12 am

I think that they happen too often, but I talk to everyone. You walk out my front door and there's always someone standing in front of my house yapping with me. The "girlfriend" and I happened to be talking about condo shit, and I'm volunteering as the President of the board, and i need more people to be on the board. She did offer to have me come by for some drinks sometimes, and when I'm sitting in my car and she sends her kids off to the beach or whatever she conspicuously lingers in front of her house, picking up little things off her front lawn. I dunno, maybe my wife knows all this :lol:
Yeah sounds like she is DTF, I would probably avoid her if you care about preserving your relationship.

The other stuff like being :triggered: by your chatting with the neighbors is :wtf: Women are half the world… one can’t just avoid them all for the sake of cuckdom.
Seemingly. I've got to avoid close encounters with that one. I don't entertain the other comments much, but I have to admit that it's just coincidentally happening a lot more lately. I wonder if everyone's out there wanting to socialize more then usual because we've all been locked down for so long, or maybe just summer good vibes, :iono: . Wife is a little over the top :doe: , I really don't care if she talks to people, men or women so I'm not going to act differently to make her feel better. Suck it up, buttercup.
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:09 am
D Griff wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:56 am

Seemingly. I've got to avoid close encounters with that one. I don't entertain the other comments much, but I have to admit that it's just coincidentally happening a lot more lately. I wonder if everyone's out there wanting to socialize more then usual because we've all been locked down for so long, or maybe just summer good vibes, :iono: . Wife is a little over the top :doe: , I really don't care if she talks to people, men or women so I'm not going to act differently to make her feel better. Suck it up, buttercup.
Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. I don't care who my wife talks to, she's not going anywhere. Her boyfriend tells me all the time how much he appreciates eating the food I buy for them.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:40 am

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. I don't care who my wife talks to, she's not going anywhere. Her boyfriend tells me all the time how much he appreciates eating the food I buy for them.
We'd be in an open relationship right away, I'd start training mine to bring women home. :fuckyeah:
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:10 am
We'd be in an open relationship right away, I'd start training mine to bring women home. :fuckyeah:
Wife and I have talked about the possibility of adding a random third that she picks out. Probably won't happen because we're not really bored with eachother...yet?

I just can't imagine being an adult and dealing with jealousy from my spouse. Ultimate :nope: for me. She can do what she wants, I do what I want, we're committed to each other and there's no doubt in that. Sex with someone else (without the other person :hubba: ) is out of the question for both of us. It's a matter of trust and respect.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Looking for a decent hard cooler, nothing too big. I want to bring some food on trips, but mostly use for ice drink at Autocross events.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/igloo- ... blue-25-qt

This isn't ridiculously priced, but it's probably a tad too small.

Any input?
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
SAWCE

Melon wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:43 am Looking for a decent hard cooler, nothing too big. I want to bring some food on trips, but mostly use for ice drink at Autocross events.

Any input?
Costco has the beefed up 90qt verson of that on their site for the same price.. If you don't have a membership, I can order it and have it delivered to you and you can just venmo me..

https://www.costco.com/igloo-flip-and-t ... 57067.html
SAWCE

Or if you want any of their other offerings:
https://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?ke ... r&dept=All
SAWCE

Also, today is the final day for the pre-lim rounds. Please keep those free daily votes coming in today. 2 for $1 votes today too if anyone wants to contribute money to both Home for Wounded Warriors and give me some extra votes.

ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:51 am Also, today is the final day for the pre-lim rounds. Please keep those free daily votes coming in today. 2 for $1 votes today too if anyone wants to contribute money to both Home for Wounded Warriors and give me some extra votes.

done!
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Melon wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:43 am Looking for a decent hard cooler, nothing too big. I want to bring some food on trips, but mostly use for ice drink at Autocross events.

Any input?
https://www.yeti.com/en_US/coolers/hard ... html#pos=1

I have the Yeti Roadie-24 and love it. It’s also taller than a regular cooler so it doubles as a seat.
ChrisoftheNorth

Any input?
If you're just using it to bring some beverages and snacks for a day or two, I'd suggest considering a soft side cooler. I find them easier to pack, easier to carry, and just as effective at keeping drinks and food cold for a day or two. Hard sided coolers work better for larger items and longer cooling (more than 2 days), but they can be a PITA to pack because their size is fixed.

We bought into the Yeti stuff. Yea, most of it is branding, but the products work. We have a 45 hardside cooler and a Hopper soft side. We use the hopper way more because of its ease of packing and carrying ability, and ability to keep drinks cold (and a lot of them if needed).

Maybe something along these lines?
https://rticoutdoors.com/Soft-Pack-Cool ... SqEALw_wcB
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:32 am
D Griff wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:51 am

It does! Largest middle eastern population in the country, apparently they don't leave metro Detroit.

Whenever we visit friends/family downstate, we always get middle eastern food. Something to look forward to at least.
We do the same when we visit friends in Trenton. :drool:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:52 am

Any input?
https://www.yeti.com/en_US/coolers/hard ... html#pos=1

I have the Yeti Roadie-24 and love it. It’s also taller than a regular cooler so it doubles as a seat.
:notbad:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:lolol:
I bet you do a good job washing his Demon for him, too.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:59 am
:lolol:
I bet you do a good job washing his Demon for him, too.
If I don't do a good job, he makes me rewash it wearing a white t-shirt and booty shorts and he sprays me with the hose the entire time while laughing hysterically.