Crangshaft Aftermath: Deep Kosher Roast

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:47 pm
[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Radio silence. In the meantime, the CX5 I had here in stock in the color he wanted, sold.

He's probably backstabbing me right now and took the :dill: to his local :dillerman:

:|
Confirmed. Took dill to local :dillerman: and bought elsewhere.

Congrats, :crang: - you're a snake. I should send you to Сибирь for that.
Oh man what a POS.

Crang, do you know how much work it is to set that deal up?! Sure its easily duplicated since the cards are on the table, but putting them there is a ton of work and takes favors. Fucken idiot. I don't know why anyone would help that guy.
Last edited by Tar on Mon May 28, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:40 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Holy fack, that's:impressive:

Hopefully :crang: has his thinking cap on today. Not that you need one for a :dill: :like: :dat:
Radio silence. In the meantime, the CX5 I had here in stock in the color he wanted, sold.

He's probably backstabbing me right now and took the :dill: to his local :dillerman:

:|
jesus. :sad:

I lose more faith in humanity day by day.

Zil, just so I have a perfect picture of this event: How far away was your store from fuck boy?
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

That's a very impressive scumbag move.

[user not found]: We need a scumbag Steve emoji with :crang: wearing the hat.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Hell, I ran feasibility around in my head if I went with an ND, to fly up before my august trip and drive it back down, just to sling Zil potential :dill: and on blind faith, trust he wasnt screwing me.

He is good people, and no matter the things we can argue on the interwebs, he drove down here and provided actual physical help to Alan. Doesn't deserve to be jacked around...
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:34 pm
dubshow wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Zil, just so I have a perfect picture of this event: How far away was your store from fuck boy?
He lives less than an hour away
jesus christ. Thats nothing.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

dubshow wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:34 pm Hell, I ran feasibility around in my head if I went with an ND, to fly up before my august trip and drive it back down, just to sling Zil potential :dill: and on blind faith, trust he wasnt screwing me.

He is good people, and no matter the things we can argue on the interwebs, he drove down here and provided actual physical help to Alan. Doesn't deserve to be jacked around...
/thread
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:42 pm
dubshow wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:31 pm

58 miles.
So he did the exact same deal with your term sheet somewhere else?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

What a prissy ass bitch. Fuck Crang and all his self-made issues due to his own lack of situational awareness. He needs to grow the fuck up and grow the balls to stand up for himself or make his own decision. And fuck us all for letting ourselves get attached to this shitshow circus that is his life. Dude is helpless
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh

razr390 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:49 pm What a prissy ass bitch. Fuck Crang and all his self-made issues due to his own lack of situational awareness. He needs to grow the fuck up and grow the balls to stand up for himself or make his own decision. And fuck us all for letting ourselves get attached to this shitshow circus that is his life. Dude is helpless
I'm not sure any of this^^^^^^^^^has anything to with being a dick. Which is all that transpired here.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:56 pm
razr390 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:49 pm What a prissy ass bitch. Fuck Crang and all his self-made issues due to his own lack of situational awareness. He needs to grow the fuck up and grow the balls to stand up for himself or make his own decision. And fuck us all for letting ourselves get attached to this shitshow circus that is his life. Dude is helpless
I'm not sure any of this^^^^^^^^^has anything to with being a dick. Which is all that transpired here.
Not true. This guy has no concept of interaction with other human beings.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:55 pm
Desertbreh wrote:
So he did the exact same deal with your term sheet somewhere else?

Stone cold. I liked "Dude." That pretty much says it all.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

:wtf: doesn’t seem to be the right words for this...
dtraill27
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 Mazda 6

He 100% used all the numbers you gave him. Fuck you crang
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

:bruh:
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

“Will buy you some beer”

Yeah that’ll make up for it
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

So according to his texts he got the touring trim and not the grand touring which was zills :dill: but he still says it was close. He probably got shafted and doesn't even know it yet.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Gberg2119 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:25 pm So according to his texts he got the touring trim and not the grand touring which was zills :dill: but he still says it was close. He probably got shafted and doesn't even know it yet.
IIRC there isn’t a whole lot of negotiating room on Mazda’s. So doubt he took the rod. Possible doe.
razr390

Johnny_P wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:29 pm
Gberg2119 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:25 pm So according to his texts he got the touring trim and not the grand touring which was zills :dill: but he still says it was close. He probably got shafted and doesn't even know it yet.
IIRC there isn’t a whole lot of negotiating room on Mazda’s. So doubt he took the rod. Possible doe.
It’s :crang:

He took the rod.
razr390

Ffs I drive almost 300 miles because [user not found] was giving me a good :dill:
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

nuggstein wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:32 am Now my sense of common decency and respect shit the bed. fuck me.
Seriously, this is the ultimate fuck you to Zil, and to everyone else in this thread that has provided you consistently reliable and solid directions from the moment this happened.

And that’s what it is... direction... because your sure as hell have just proved you have no idea how to function as a respectable human being in society on your own.

Multiple times over the last few months, several of us in the dealership business and those that have dealt with them on a regular basis have tried to help you not screw yoursef and exit this situation cleanly. I’ve given you several hours of my time, that’s for sure... where’s my beer?

But to do that to Zil... to have him work the system and get a stellar trade number for a broken car, and a sub invoice deal on a new one... from a manufacturer that doesn’t deal like the domestics... that’s pretty fucking low to shop him.

But then to do it on a holiday weekend, where he wold have turned down REAL customers in the dealership to work this deal and shop the trade value and save YOU money... you may not realize that he makes $0/hr when he doesn’t sell a car. He did ALL OF THE WORK. You just took it and handed it to someone else... who doesn’t know you from Adam... but gets all the reward.

That’s even fucking lower.

I completely get it now. You’ve taken so much fantastic advice and guidance and just shit all over every single last person that’s tried to help you.

You need to buck the fuck up, and quick, kid. You need to realize when the right people are trying to help and take their advice. Don’t wait til after dinner to check the oil, blindly assume the place that did the damage and routinely flushed your wallet will “take care of you” and solicit the advice of a friend’s kid brother in tech school. Good help is hard to find, and you had about a dozen people here that could have guided you out of this so much earlier and so much cheaper.

And fuck me, did we try.

This is going to happen to you again. Fuck, it already has, dude! After you blew out a tire and wheel bearing on a car we all told you to get rid of several months ago... that you take back to that same dealer.

Next time this happens... figure it out yourself. You’re not worth any more time because it’s all just a waste.

It makes sense though.

I remember a few months ago about you complaining about a coworker that wasn’t doing their job. That you were having issues working with him because you had to do his work to move along on your project. You bitched and whined about it in OT for several pages, about it holding you back and not being fair because it made your life hard.

You are that asshole coworker, you just don’t see it.
Last edited by fledonfoot on Mon May 28, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

I expect my banning for personal attacks is imminent.

If you can just leave me with access to the bike thread, i’d be fine. Thanks.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

fledonfoot wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:06 pm
nuggstein wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:32 am Now my sense of common decency and respect shit the bed. fuck me.
Seriously, this is the ultimate fuck you to Zil, and to everyone else in this thread that has provided you consistently reliable and solid directions from the moment this happened.

And that’s what it is... direction... because your sure as hell have just proved you have no idea how to function as a respectable human being in society on your own.

Multiple times over the last few months, several of us in the dealership business and those that have dealt with them on a regular basis have tried to help you not screw yoursef and exit this situation cleanly. Ive given you several hours of my time, that’s for sure... where’s my beer?

But to do that to Zil... to have him work the system and get a stellar trade number for a broken car, and a sub invoice deal on a new one... from a manufacturer that doesn’t deal like the domestics... that’s pretty fucking low.

But then to do it on a holiday weekend, where he wold have turned down REAL customers in the dealership to work this deal and shop the trade value and save YOU money... you may not realize that he makes $0/hr when he doesn’t sell a car. He did ALL OF THE WORK. You just took it and handed it to someone else... who doesn’t know you from Adam... but gets all the reward.

I completely get it now. You’ve taken so much fantastic advice and guidance and just shit all over every single last person that’s tried to help you.

You need to buck the fuck up, and quick, kid. You need to realize when the right people are trying to help and take their advice. Don’t wait til after dinner to check the oil, blindly assume the place that did the damage and routinely flushed your wallet will “take care of you” and solicit the advice of a friend’s kid brother in tech school. Good help is hard to find, and you had about a dozen people here that could have guided you out of this so much earlier and so much cheaper.

And fuck me, did we try.

This is going to happen to you again. Fuck, it already has, dude! After you blew out a tire and wheel bearing on a car we all told you to get rid of several months ago... that you take back to that same dealer.

Next time this happens... figure it out yourself. You’re not worth any more time because it’s all just a waste.

It makes sense though.

I remember a few months ago about you complaining about a coworker that wasn’t doing their job. That you were having issues working with him because you had to do his work to move along on your project. You bitched and whined about it in OT for several pages, about it holding you back and not being fair because it made your life hard.

:micdrop:
razr390

Multiple times over the last few months, several of us in the dealership business and those that have dealt with them on a regular basis have tried to help you not screw yoursef and exit this situation cleanly. I’ve given you several hours of my time, that’s for sure... where’s my beer?

But to do that to Zil... to have him work the system and get a stellar trade number for a broken car, and a sub invoice deal on a new one... from a manufacturer that doesn’t deal like the domestics... that’s pretty fucking low to shop him.

And fuck me, did we try.

It makes sense though.

DFD echos this sentiment.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

And fuck me, did we try.

It makes sense though.

This sums it up, brilliantly.
:slowclap:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

fledonfoot wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:07 pm I expect my banning for personal attacks is imminent.

If you can just leave me with access to the bike thread, i’d be fine. Thanks.
You're good.

I would appreciate some advice doe.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.