OT 13: Unholy Guacamole

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Vape

[user not found] wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:39 pm Oh hello Punchagoat if that is your real name.
Legend of Zelda is so fun. So are you.
PAPA BLESS
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Working out with gf tonight :fuckyeah:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Well this place is a fucking blast in the evening.........
PAPA BLESS
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

:neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek: :neek:
PAPA BLESS
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

datgrundle wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:09 pm
wap wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:55 pm

:notsure:
Looks shopped.
:idbu:
Where I found it. Might be authentic.

Dang
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390

Punchagoat wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:39 pm Well this place is a fucking blast in the evening.........
that’s not what yo mama said
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:21 pm
Punchagoat wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:39 pm Well this place is a fucking blast in the evening.........
that’s not what yo mama said
Shut up, :crang:
razr390

wap wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 pm
razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:21 pm that’s not what yo mama said
Hey man I already paid my $37,000 for intake manifold service cut me some slack.
wap

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:49 pm
wap wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Hey man I already paid my $37,000 for intake manifold service cut me some slack.
You're right. My apologies.

:lolol:
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:37 am
Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:59 am My level of DGAF has gone through the roof. I hate this place.
:(
we really need to get out the sandbox
Im working on it. But the resources are too damn valuable.
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

razr390 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:07 am

He’s in a very nice sandbox. Qatar :doe:

:waxer: :wasteful:
Its not a bad place to be for a deployment. But the work sucks. 12+ hour shifts 6 days a week.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

does anyone have a membership at a gold's gym? are they one of the chains that let you go to any of their locations if you get a membership?
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

[user not found] wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 am
haleyann wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 am does anyone have a membership at a gold's gym? are they one of the chains that let you go to any of their locations if you get a membership?
No Planet Fitness out there?
Planet fitness doesn’t have a pool.

So my current problem is I’ve gained 10 pounds since starting school, because instead of my normally active work and social life, I’m sitting in a classroom or sitting in the library or sitting on the couch ALL DAY. I’ve been trying to go on walks (usually about 4 miles), sometimes I even run (hate it though), and I’ve made yoga a pretty regular thing. I need something more if I’m gonna lose this weight, which I need to, my pants are getting pretty tight.... a couple years ago I dropped 10 pounds no problem because I joined 24 hour and started swimming 4-5 days a week. I love swimming. But so few gyms have pools and golds gym is the only chain located in both cities I live in.

If I get a planet fitness membership the only way I’ll go is if I have a friend who will make me go. Idk what to do. I wish I liked running haha.
nuggstein
Drives: 2012 GTI

good morning everyone
:crang:
nuggstein

so yesterday I was driving back from work in my loaner car and my EZ pass tag didn't get read. Then the second toll about 10 minutes later it did. Yesterday morning and this morning it was fine. I hope I can fight this. Fuck me!
razr390

nuggstein wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:30 am so yesterday I was driving back from work in my loaner car and my EZ pass tag didn't get read. Then the second toll about 10 minutes later it did. Yesterday morning and this morning it was fine. I hope I can fight this. Fuck me!
Why do you assume you’re fucked? Could be they turned off rolling for one specific station or it registered and didn’t alert you. Relax.
nuggstein

razr390 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:48 am
nuggstein wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:30 am so yesterday I was driving back from work in my loaner car and my EZ pass tag didn't get read. Then the second toll about 10 minutes later it did. Yesterday morning and this morning it was fine. I hope I can fight this. Fuck me!
Why do you assume you’re fucked? Could be they turned off rolling for one specific station or it registered and didn’t alert you. Relax.
No it came off with "EZ pass tag not read." but the car in front of me was fine. You sign all of these waivers and stuff when getting a loaner from VW.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Barnes93cb wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:10 am

Im working on it. But the resources are too damn valuable.
I meant on a macro scale, like as a country.
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

nuggstein wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:49 am

No it came off with "EZ pass tag not read." but the car in front of me was fine. You sign all of these waivers and stuff when getting a loaner from VW.
If it’s a loaner and you’re in EZ Pass express lanes how the fuck could you get through one station without it registering but it works at the next one? It’s not like you cut across those barrier things or some shit.

If it’s not registering it’s their problem for placing the EZ Pass transponder in the wrong place.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

They'll send the bill to VW. VW will send the bill to you. You go to the office for the EZ pass department that controls that toll and explain it was a loaner and the pass didn't read correctly and you have a legit account in good standing with them. They waive the fee and you only pay the toll.

I had $350 of EZ pass violations on year because I was commuting to NJ daily, my bank gave me a different debit card, and the link was severed so it ran out of money. I walked in with a giant stack of violations, explained what happened, and walked away paying like $45 in just tolls no tickets.
nuggstein

razr390 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:55 am
If it’s a loaner and you’re in EZ Pass express lanes how the fuck could you get through one station without it registering but it works at the next one? It’s not like you cut across those barrier things or some shit.

If it’s not registering it’s their problem for placing the EZ Pass transponder in the wrong place.
It's my transponder, VW doesn't provide one, nor is it built into the car. I held it up and it didn't get read. Maybe I can fight it because I have proof I was paying the other tolls.
Johnny_P

haleyann wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 am does anyone have a membership at a gold's gym? are they one of the chains that let you go to any of their locations if you get a membership?
I don't think they work like that. They're a franchise with individual owners of each gym. I bet you could go to any gym that owner has (like if Bobby Biceps owns 4 gyms in Vancouver you could go to any one of those), but doubt it works between cities.
nuggstein

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:56 am
They'll send the bill to VW. VW will send the bill to you. You go to the office for the EZ pass department that controls that toll and explain it was a loaner and the pass didn't read correctly and you have a legit account in good standing with them. They waive the fee and you only pay the toll.

I had $350 of EZ pass violations on year because I was commuting to NJ daily, my bank gave me a different debit card, and the link was severed so it ran out of money. I walked in with a giant stack of violations, explained what happened, and walked away paying like $45 in just tolls no tickets.
Thank you.
Johnny_P

nuggstein wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:01 am
razr390 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:55 am

It's my transponder, VW doesn't provide one, nor is it built into the car. I held it up and it didn't get read. Maybe I can fight it because I have proof I was paying the other tolls.
Show them the rental agreement, show them a printout of your EZ pass account showing it was active. Go to the EZ pass office with those and the ticket and you'll be able to waive the ticket fee and just pay the toll.

There might be a $25 or whatever "you're causing us paperwork BS" fee from VW you'll have to pay. Should be something in the rental agreement on this.
razr390

ITT: :crang: figures out a solution to ilhis problem.