OT 12: Pew Pew Pew

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Regardless of TV, I will definitely take the :turboyaris: for a proper drive to mark the weekend.

Also, I will be VERY productive but VERY lazy this weekend. Tomorrow marks 6 years with the gf.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Did most of my :poop: at home but I got to work and my body was like “son, ya gots ya go” so I sit down and it becomes :nuke: :poop: my body was just :nope: out the last bit of :poop: that was left there.

:gag:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

razr390 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:02 am Did most of my :poop: at home but I got to work and my body was like “son, ya gots ya go” so I sit down and it becomes :nuke: :poop: my body was just :nope: out the last bit of :poop: that was left there.

:csb:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

[user not found] wrote:
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 am She falls asleep on the couch while I'm watching TV at night. Everyone would be more comfortable if this happened in the bedroom instead of the couch. That way she could just cuddle up next to me and fall asleep and I could :aintcare:

I realize this isn't an issue for most people but for me, I have restless leg syndrome that acts up if I'm sitting for a while, and will guaranteed act up if there's someone sleeping on my legs in any fashion. Usually cured by laying down or sitting on my side kind of, but that's hard to do with GF taking up a ton of the couch.
Makes sense actually.
:dat: :doit:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Good morning DFDers!
razr390

:hai:
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:33 am Griff and I are on the same flight
:mindblown:

Eiffel tower a flight attendant. :fuckyeah:
Apex

Tarspin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:49 pm
Apex wrote:
My apologies good :waxer:
Never meant to transfer the rage to anyone.
One application form away from Canadian citizenship.
:fuckyeah: :lol:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

Melon wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:07 am
Sno wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 am

Yes... but the whole reason the horn being out was really a pain is because with the current weather, I’m using remote start quite a bit. The car honks at me to let me know it received the remote start signal so I can start the car from inside the house.

With the CEL, it cancels out the ability to remote start. The whole reason I wanted the horn fixed quickly.
You don't have an ap that shows, and confirms when your vehicle has been remotely started?

boppity boopity let down.
I’m super over the whole thing right now. This is the third trip to the dealer in a week and it’s 45 minutes from home.

Service tech acted like this CEL now is no way related to the CEL I had on Monday and hasn’t even run the codes. I brought up that since it’s back, I also feel like the battery in my remote is going. He started asking a shit ton of questions about my remote locking and unlocking habits as if it could no way be the battery.

Also had an appointment and I got “we’ll get to it as soon as we can.” Mother fucker, I’m willing to put money down that the whole reason I’m even back, for the third time this week, is because something wasn’t complete on Monday. I called and have an appointment, let’s go.

Also, it doesn’t just cancel out my remote start. It prevents me from changing driving mode, as well. So I can’t put it in traction mode for snow driving.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Apex

Also, :hai: DFD!

Happy Friday!
razr390

I miss my :doge:

:sad:

Gonna bring him up in the next few months. Just trying to get settled in and in a routine
razr390

Sno wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:48 am

You don't have an ap that shows, and confirms when your vehicle has been remotely started?

I’m super over the whole thing right now. This is the third trip to the dealer in a week and it’s 45 minutes from home.

Service tech acted like this CEL now is no way related to the CEL I had on Monday and hasn’t even run the codes. I brought up that since it’s back, I also feel like the battery in my remote is going. He started asking a shit ton of questions about my remote locking and unlocking habits as if it could no way be the battery.

Also had an appointment and I got “we’ll get to it as soon as we can.” Mother fucker, I’m willing to put money down that the whole reason I’m even back, for the third time this week, is because something wasn’t complete on Monday. I called and have an appointment, let’s go.

Also, it doesn’t just cancel out my remote start. It prevents me from changing driving mode, as well. So I can’t put it in traction mode for snow driving.
FIAT being broken. Looks like you finally broke it in. FCA ownershit :gag:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:29 am
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:29 pm Sleepy. Need to wake up so I can hit the gym quick when I get home. I need to be done with that by 6:30ish so I can take Michelle to the airport afterwards.. Great-grandma passed away the other day, and she's flying out to D.C. area for the service.
Sorry to hear about her great grandmother. How old was she? Here's to a good life!
103 or 106... I can’t remember. I guess she knew it was time. She asked for a priest to come into the room, then when he was there she took off her glasses, set them on her night stand, closed her eyes and that was it. Pretty wild.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:33 am Griff and I are on the same flight
:mindblown:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

so much italian character.
brain go brrrrrr
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:28 am
wap wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:45 pm

:(
I just thought they were funny.
I like the blobfish
:fuckyeah:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

:hai:
Good morning :dock: able people
wap

4zilch wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:08 am
razr390 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:02 am Did most of my :poop: at home but I got to work and my body was like “son, ya gots ya go” so I sit down and it becomes :nuke: :poop: my body was just :nope: out the last bit of :poop: that was left there.

:csb:
:dat:
wap

#milehighclub
:boner:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Horn goes out, throws CEL that kills remote start and snow mode.

Makes cents.

:wtf:
wap

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:00 am

Sorry to hear about her great grandmother. How old was she? Here's to a good life!
103 or 106... I can’t remember. I guess she knew it was time. She asked for a priest to come into the room, then when he was there she took off her glasses, set them on her night stand, closed her eyes and that was it. Pretty wild.
Wow.

Can't think of a much better way to go, actually.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:19 amHowdy Wap
:howdy: :[user not found]:
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:32 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 am

She falls asleep on the couch while I'm watching TV at night. Everyone would be more comfortable if this happened in the bedroom instead of the couch. That way she could just cuddle up next to me and fall asleep and I could :aintcare:
Story of my life, breh.

Her reasoning for falling asleep on the couch? She wants to spend time with me.

I don't get it.
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:00 am

That is incredible.
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:27 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:27 am

Her reasoning for falling asleep on the couch? She wants to spend time with me.

I don't get it.
Can you get her off the couch after she falls asleep?
Only when it's time for me to go to bed, and after some cattle prodding, then she wakes up and gets madbro at me for rudely waking her up, she grumpily goes to bed, and is asleep in the bed before I'm done brushing my teeth. Then I hear about how mean I am next morning.

:rolleyes: