What'd ya get that was good?

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
NeonJonny
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: XR600R, C5Z, BWS3 SRT4

4zilch wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:09 pm Favorite this year is a new skid lid and a fresh pair of Adidas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are now a gopnik in training! Learn how to squat like slav. I'd wear those doe.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

Zilch got our bar buffet put together. We still need a little liquor cultivation and so much champagne because that’s what they give in the hospitality industry but otherwise, really pleased with the look. 5/7! Much excite for adult things!

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

[user not found] wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:59 pm
Sno wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:34 pm Zilch got our bar buffet put together. We still need a little liquor cultivation and so much champagne because that’s what they give in the hospitality industry but otherwise, really pleased with the look. 5/7! Much excite for adult things!

Tell him to open up that larceny and let me know how it is.
Do you see Larceny out your way? It’s fairly tough to find around these parts. I haven’t had it in ages.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:43 am
4zilch wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:17 am

Do you see Larceny out your way? It’s fairly tough to find around these parts. I haven’t had it in ages.
It pops up occasionally. I haven't had it yet. Worth the buy?
Depends on what price you get it at. I think I picked this bottle up for $22. It’s wheated so it’s on the sweeter side. It’s not a bad alternative to Maker’s Mark. It’s got a little less body, and a little less complexity. Doesn’t linger on the pallet like Maker’s does, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:20 am
4zilch wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:51 am

Depends on what price you get it at. I think I picked this bottle up for $22. It’s wheated so it’s on the sweeter side. It’s not a bad alternative to Maker’s Mark. It’s got a little less body, and a little less complexity. Doesn’t linger on the pallet like Maker’s does, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing.
Thanks man. This helps me prioritize it for sure. People swear by it. Seems like it's probably in the decent range.
:dat:

People like it in the way they like Makers. It’s a good middle of the road bourbon.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

I got an electric toofbrush, Wolfenstein II, and some candies.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
xjezzabelle
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: '15 GSW TDI

bobsweep robot vacuum, a cat flash tattoo purse & wallet, the chain & tensioner for the GTI.

edit: almost forgot, a 2 liter bottle of Patrón. :drunk:
#MakeJizzabelleGreatAgain
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

What the hell is a boobsweep robot vacuum?

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Calvinball wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:52 pm What the hell is a boobsweep robot vacuum?

:[user not found]: motor boating.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:05 pm
Calvinball wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:52 pm What the hell is a boobsweep robot vacuum?

:[user not found]: motor boating.
:lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

I got a awesome 1/2" cordless impact. with 3 big batteries.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:20 pm I got a awesome 1/2" cordless impact. with 3 big batteries.
Cordless impact is 5/7. I let the smoke out of one of my batteries yesterday and had to buy another pair from Home Depot :wasteful:
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

4zilch wrote:
dubshow wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:20 pm I got a awesome 1/2" cordless impact. with 3 big batteries.
Cordless impact is 5/7. I let the smoke out of one of my batteries yesterday and had to buy another pair from Home Depot :wasteful:
they're all just 18650 cells, save a few bucks and solder a new cell in yourself
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

I got a cordless Dyson vacuum and it’s incredible. It sucks so good.

I also got a hybrid smartwatch that doesn’t notify me when I get a text message but it’s still pretty so I’ll keep it.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

rockchops wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:11 pm
4zilch wrote:
they're all just 18650 cells, save a few bucks and solder a new cell in yourself
Meh - needed the battery sooner rather than later so money has already been spent. Perhaps I’ll DIY the old battery another day.