OT 11: Troyway to Heaven

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Time for a run.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:10 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote:
nope. got that insurance doe
:rolleyes:

Sigh
FWIW, we also don't have any high value items that 'cannot be replaced'. Most of the valuable jewelry is daily wear. You can't bring a gun to a bank for safe deposit. I therefore have a fire resistant safe...important docs go there. And they are scanned and backed up online.

So.... safe deposit boxes are becoming obsolete.
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

stripethree wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:14 pm Agreeing to let ex use the car for a bit may have been a stupid complication.

Already had to get a new renters insurance policy to cover new place while keeping one on the old place. My name is on the lease through Jan. 4 and the lease requires insurance. Ugh. More money.

Currently, auto policy has both of us and both the VW and the Honda. Have to get an entirely new policy for the Honda with just my name and new address. Ok great, first dude removes Honda from existing policy. Go to create a new one and since it is an application, it will take a few days to approve, despite being with this company for 10+ years. Shit, that means the Honda is uninsured. Back to old policy to re-add it. Ugh.

So I currently have two renters insurance policies, one active auto, one pending auto, and the motorcycle.

It's only money, right? I should just sell everything.
Dat :wap: insurance doe.
You can get insurance coverage in under an hour with most companies, brah. Just call and say you want to boot her off the policy and keep both cars with a different location.
Call and cancel old apartment insurance, should get a prorated amount back, or transfer it to new place.
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:06 pm
nuggstein wrote:
How can she? It's not her fault. Her lease ended in July. She moved in with me temporarily while we waited for my lease to expire. How was she supposed to get renter's insurance?
How is that not her fault? It can be her fault and still not be anything she easily could have prevented. I am guessing you kids don't use safe deposit boxes is anymore?
Yeah I should probably have a safe deposit box for things like birth certificate and SS card.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

stripethree wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:14 pm Agreeing to let ex use the car for a bit may have been a stupid complication.

Already had to get a new renters insurance policy to cover new place while keeping one on the old place. My name is on the lease through Jan. 4 and the lease requires insurance. Ugh. More money.

Currently, auto policy has both of us and both the VW and the Honda. Have to get an entirely new policy for the Honda with just my name and new address. Ok great, first dude removes Honda from existing policy. Go to create a new one and since it is an application, it will take a few days to approve, despite being with this company for 10+ years. Shit, that means the Honda is uninsured. Back to old policy to re-add it. Ugh.

So I currently have two renters insurance policies, one active auto, one pending auto, and the motorcycle.

this ship may have sailed as a available path, but here it goes anyway.
Why are you responsible for making all these changes in the first place re: your autos? Make her get her own policy for the R while she drives it, once it's active just drop her off your current shit. It's something she will need to do in any case (get an auto policy).
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:24 pm
wap wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:09 pm

:lolol:
:idbu: :idbu: :idbu:
:idbu: :wap: :idbu:
:fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah:
:fuckyeah: :dillerman: :fuckyeah:
:fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah:
brain go brrrrrr
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:19 pm this ship may have sailed as a available path, but here it goes anyway.
Why are you responsible for making all these changes in the first place re: your autos? Make her get her own policy for the R while she drives it, once it's active just drop her off your current shit. It's something she will need to do in any case (get an auto policy).
I hear ya & agree, but she doesn't have the money to pay for an insurance policy. She is likely going to go car-free once she gets a new place, but cannot yet because of existing gigs she committed to in the next few weeks. She did not expect me to get a place so fast.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

stripethree wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:30 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:19 pm this ship may have sailed as a available path, but here it goes anyway.
I hear ya & agree, but she doesn't have the money to pay for an insurance policy. She is likely going to go car-free once she gets a new place, but cannot yet because of existing gigs she committed to in the next few weeks. She did not expect me to get a place so fast.
:( :disappoint:
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:idbu: :amazing:
razr390

Quick 1.5 mile run to Starbucks. Enjoying an iced tea, and running back home. Feelsgoodman
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

razr390 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:39 pm Quick 1.5 mile run to Starbucks. Enjoying an iced tea, and running back home. Feelsgoodman
That's pretty :millennial:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
razr390

Melon wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:44 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:39 pm Quick 1.5 mile run to Starbucks. Enjoying an iced tea, and running back home. Feelsgoodman
:sass:

Don’t make me throw my venti milk chai soy green tea latte at your dickhole
Apex

razr390 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:49 pm
Melon wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:44 pm

:idbu:
razr390

Apex wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:49 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:49 pm

:mindblown: that’s a thing?! :fuckyeah: :scoot:
Apex

razr390 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:51 pm
Apex wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:49 pm

:mindblown: that’s a thing?! :fuckyeah: :scoot:
:dillerman: hooking us up! It's brand freaking new.
Apex

Wifey whipped up some wicked good tuna the other day. I've had it for lunch the past 2 days. :yum:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Apex wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:53 pm Wifey whipped up some wicked good tuna the other day. I've had it for lunch the past 2 days. :yum:
tuna salad on romaine boats was my lunch this week....again. Its still g00d :doe:
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

nuggstein wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:57 am
[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:55 am

Come again?

Renter's insurance is stupid cheap, all she would've had to do was change her address.
I see. Even if she's not on the lease?
Yep. I'm not on Michelle's lease but I was able to get my renter's insurance moved to her address.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

nuggstein wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:13 pm
[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:06 pm How is that not her fault? It can be her fault and still not be anything she easily could have prevented. I am guessing you kids don't use safe deposit boxes is anymore?
She wore all of these things all of the time.
Then why wasn't she wearing them when they were stolen?
:notsure:
Calling :narc: to investigate.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:00 pm
Apex wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:53 pm Wifey whipped up some wicked good tuna the other day. I've had it for lunch the past 2 days. :yum:
tuna salad on romaine boats was my lunch this week....again. Its still g00d :doe:
:notbad:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Dat :wap: insurance doe.
You can get insurance coverage in under an hour with most companies, brah. Just call and say you want to boot her off the policy and keep both cars with a different location.
Call and cancel old apartment insurance, should get a prorated amount back, or transfer it to new place.
:wat:
You called?
wap

:fuckyeah:
Johnny_P

I would end up shitting my pants if I ran after sbux.
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:07 pm
nuggstein wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:57 am
I see. Even if she's not on the lease?
Yep. I'm not on Michelle's lease but I was able to get my renter's insurance moved to her address.
:dat:
You can insure anything.
Johnny_P

Hot dogs for lunch. One with chili and onions, other with mustard. :hotdog: :hotdog: