OT Numero Uno: My ding ding dong

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

I need a better avatar
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

razr390 wrote:I need a better avatar
Not sure why you picked Trev's idol, but whatever.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390

Detroit wrote:
razr390 wrote:I need a better avatar
Not sure why you picked Trev's idol, but whatever.
Fixed. Directly relevant now.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Punchagoat
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Vape

Aaaaaand nowwwww......It's time for the king of all douchebags.....

PAPA BLESS
razr390

Punchagoat wrote:Aaaaaand nowwwww......It's time for the king of all douchebags.....

Damn, you look good bro!
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote:
Detroit wrote: Not sure why you picked Trev's idol, but whatever.
Fixed. Directly relevant now.
5/7
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Two more hours... really hope my boss leaves early today so that I can..
ChrisoftheNorth

balius wrote:Two more hours... really hope my boss leaves early today so that I can..
He better.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

Homelessness and mental health is an interesting topic around here. Portland has a ton of homeless camps - public and private property where homeless people go to set up tents and build little shelters, and they end up looking like your first fallout settlement. We also have a ton of charities and resources for homeless people, but the numbers just keep growing. From the googles: "Roughly 620,000 people live in Portland, and the suburbs push the metro area population to more than 2.3 million. As of January 2015, Multnomah County, which includes most of the city proper and all the city center, had 3,801 homeless people."

In Vancouver, there was a homeless camp that appeared abandoned and the city cleaned it up. Well the homeless people returned and found all their stuff gone. Somehow they lawyered up, sued the city, and won.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote:T minus 2 minutes until Taco Bell
Boo. Prefer Drumpf blowing comb-over avatar.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390

Detroit wrote:
razr390 wrote: Fixed. Directly relevant now.
5/7
:notbad:
wap

Detroit wrote:I think being the cool rich aunt and uncle is the way we do offspring.
100% :dat:

That's what we do with our nieces and nephew and it's the absolute best. All the upsides of having kids with virtually none of the negatives.

They love us to pieces (and we them) so they're always lose their shit when they see us and they're always extremely well behaved. Then a few hours (or the next day) we give them back to their parents.
razr390

wap wrote:
razr390 wrote:T minus 2 minutes until Taco Bell
Boo. Prefer Drumpf blowing comb-over avatar.
:yeahok: simpsons secret service > trump
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote:
balius wrote:Two more hours... really hope my boss leaves early today so that I can..
He better.
:word:

I'm also craving fastfood. I have more turkey and rice in the fridge that I should eat, but it just doesn't sound appetizing. I'll probably end up cooking up a bunch of bacon and eggs when I get home, but that might not be for another two hours... #fwp.
wap

razr390 wrote:
Punchagoat wrote:Aaaaaand nowwwww......It's time for the king of all douchebags.....

Damn, you look good bro!
:lolol:
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote:
Detroit wrote:I think being the cool rich aunt and uncle is the way we do offspring.
100% :dat:

That's what we do with our nieces and nephew and it's the absolute best. All the upsides of having kids with virtually none of the negatives.

They love us to pieces (and we them) so they're always lose their shit when they see us and they're always extremely well behaved. Then a few hours (or the next day) we give them back to their parents.
This sounds 5/7.

Only problem is all of our siblings live on the west coast.
wap

Aaand the last person just left the office and now I'm here alone. Again. :rage:
ChrisoftheNorth

balius wrote:
Detroit wrote: He better.
:word:

I'm also craving fastfood. I have more turkey and rice in the fridge that I should eat, but it just doesn't sound appetizing. I'll probably end up cooking up a bunch of bacon and eggs when I get home, but that might not be for another two hours... #fwp.
We're going to our favorite dive bar in a bit for cheap beer and junkfood. I'm stoked.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

haleyann wrote:Homelessness and mental health is an interesting topic around here. Portland has a ton of homeless camps - public and private property where homeless people go to set up tents and build little shelters, and they end up looking like your first fallout settlement. We also have a ton of charities and resources for homeless people, but the numbers just keep growing. From the googles: "Roughly 620,000 people live in Portland, and the suburbs push the metro area population to more than 2.3 million. As of January 2015, Multnomah County, which includes most of the city proper and all the city center, had 3,801 homeless people."

In Vancouver, there was a homeless camp that appeared abandoned and the city cleaned it up. Well the homeless people returned and found all their stuff gone. Somehow they lawyered up, sued the city, and won.
Canada :rolleyes:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote:
balius wrote: :word:

We're going to our favorite dive bar in a bit for cheap beer and junkfood. I'm stoked.
That sounds perfect
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote:Aaand the last person just left the office and now I'm here alone. Again. :rage:
:rage: ?

Should be :fuckyeah:

:gtfo: and start your weekend!
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote:
Detroit wrote:
That sounds perfect
Tis.

@Dgriff can attest to the magic of Tony's Sports Bar.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

Johnny_P wrote:
haleyann wrote:Homelessness and mental health is an interesting topic around here. Portland has a ton of homeless camps - public and private property where homeless people go to set up tents and build little shelters, and they end up looking like your first fallout settlement. We also have a ton of charities and resources for homeless people, but the numbers just keep growing. From the googles: "Roughly 620,000 people live in Portland, and the suburbs push the metro area population to more than 2.3 million. As of January 2015, Multnomah County, which includes most of the city proper and all the city center, had 3,801 homeless people."

Canada :rolleyes:

:notsure: if serious

Vancouver is the city I live in, which is right outside of Portland, OR, in Washington...
wap

Detroit wrote:
wap wrote:Aaand the last person just left the office and now I'm here alone. Again. :rage:
:rage: ?

Should be :fuckyeah:

:gtfo: and start your weekend!
Well, I'm the only schmuck who actually still has work to do, apparently and cannot leave until it's done. I'll be leaving soon, :doe:
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote:This will make some people happy.

@hansgustaf you have some posting to do.
:ohdang:

Posting champ FTW.