Barnes' on the Open Ocean

Share the juicy deets of your worldly travels, and discuss your pipedreams for future trips.
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Caspian wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:27 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:30 am

Thank you for the informational post. I would have never known any of that information from my high school history classes or any non fiction pol/ mil books from the last 30 years. I am also appreciative that you quoted an individual who thought so highly of his fellow humans to equate is to animals. Was this an attempt to belittle me, to anger me, or just to feel whitty?

You may want to get past your ego and allow someone to educate you. Not all of what the military does is kill people. Not everyone is unintelligent. Many of us hold some form of higher education. MOST of us are well aware of what we are doing. I have dedicated my career to saving lives and minimizing threats to both civilians and military persons worldwide.
Please define "higher education". Is that just like, heavier indoctrination? Cause I sure don't see US armed forces advocating for any new revised system outside of this fabricated construct of slavery via usury and taxation.
Higher education such as a formalized and regionally accepted degree. All officers require a minimum of a bachelors degree. And most within 10 years of service also have a masters or beyond. The majority of enlisted persons in the Air Force have an associates and are working towards a bachelors or masters. I am working to complete my finance degree.

Don't be so snide. You know very well what I meant by higher education. Not everything about the government or military is so bad.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Came for open ocean. Saw :fullretard: :disappoint:

Are we gonna board this nasty bitch and set sail or what?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:42 am Came for open ocean. Saw :fullretard: :disappoint:

Are we gonna board this nasty bitch and set sail or what?
:dat:

Political/conspiracy :bs: is ruining our non-OT/non political threads.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.