OT Deep Space Waste 9

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

[user not found] wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:54 pm
dubshow wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 pm I made the woman go get a new job. she started today. dat :mahtroy: style bread winnar. :fuckyeah:

im just fucking off in garage looking for shit to sail.
in4garagesalethread.
started listing it all on local FB cars coffee site. MEH.

i have so much bullshit, most DFD aint on my level. They dont have cars for parts i have.
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

i need a new cell phone. the vibration motor no longer works. :(

I have insurance...so I can pay $150 for a refurb. Maybe I can convince T-Mobile to give me an updated model, but probably not. Also, I might just get a new cell phone after refurb, and give my mom the new refurb so she has an updated phone. hmm

and I'm conflicted between switching over to the iPhone universe or sticking with android. probably still stay with android, don't know what phone to get right now if I did. Might wait it out a bit more. Currently have the HTC One M9.
:crang:
nuggstein

Apex wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:46 pm
wap wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:45 pm

And not poor as fuck.
He makes mom and gf pay.
never.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

later bitches.
brain go brrrrrr
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:35 pm
nuggstein wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:33 pm Image

how are you not like 400 lbs
Genetics? :iono:

Everyone gets fat but it's either very slow, to certain areas, etc.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

nuggstein wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:10 pm i need a new cell phone. the vibration motor no longer works. :(

I have insurance...so I can pay $150 for a refurb. Maybe I can convince T-Mobile to give me an updated model, but probably not. Also, I might just get a new cell phone after refurb, and give my mom the new refurb so she has an updated phone. hmm

and I'm conflicted between switching over to the iPhone universe or sticking with android. probably still stay with android, don't know what phone to get right now if I did. Might wait it out a bit more. Currently have the HTC One M9.
I think you should try iphone and see if it's for you. No bias.

If you stay android I'd go with something more flagship than an HTC. Try the S8+ or the Pixel
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

nuggstein wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:10 pm i need a new cell phone. the vibration motor no longer works. :(

Also, brand new HTC One M9's are $200. Might as well not get a refurbished one at that price point.

I'd say try iPhone. You get like a 15-30 day money back guarantee from any carrier if you "upgrade"
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:46 pm later bitches.
:jizz:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

wap wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:45 pm

And not poor as fuck.
He makes mom and gf pay.
:dat: :lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

nuggstein wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:10 pm

He makes mom and gf pay.
never.
:yeahok:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

wap wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:10 pm
nuggstein wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:10 pm

never.
:yeahok:
:dat:

:highfive:
razr390

:hai:
razr390

good news is good. :fuckyeah:
razr390

razr390 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:31 pm good news is good. :fuckyeah:
vague post is vague :rolleyes:
razr390

Gonna take the pup to the food truck event at a park. Should be fun.
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Heller everyone.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:24 pm Heller everyone.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:56 pm

I think you should try iphone and see if it's for you. No bias.

If you stay android I'd go with something more flagship than an HTC. Try the S8+ or the Pixel
As someone who recently switched to iPhone, my pros and cons:

Pros:
-Camera: regardless of specs, iPhones just take way better pictures, better software I think.
-iMessage: everyone has iPhones, making texting more convenient, no broken up messages, no people bitching about you breaking group texts
-Facetime: nothing really unique about it, but same as above with the messaging thing
-Many apps are better developed for the iPhone

Cons:
-You have to download all Google shit because Apple shit sucks (maps, mail, calendar... at this point, why even bother going iPhone?)
-Your iPhone will default open to shit like Apple Maps and iCal, despite them being shitty, and you can't change this
-The keyboard blows, and I haven't found anything as good as Samsung or Android (no Google for iPhone isn't as good)
-the layout is kinda :gay: / infexible
-no removable batteries/storage
-price
-charging cords are proprietary and temperamental

All in all, I think I'll go back next time, but I dunno. The camera rocks on the iTrude 7. I'll have this for a long time and it's free... so NFG, thanks work.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I ordered Indian. It should be here any minute. I'm hungry AF, haven't eaten since 11.
Barnes93cb

D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:58 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:24 pm Heller everyone.
Hows it going buddy?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:06 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Hows it going buddy?
Can't complain. I'm in Ohio, been on the road since Wednesday, here and Indiana. I'm moving into my gf's place this weekend which is pretty :fuckyeah:

All in all, things are good.

How about you?
Barnes93cb

D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:09 pm
Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:06 pm

Hows it going buddy?
Can't complain. I'm in Ohio, been on the road since Wednesday, here and Indiana. I'm moving into my gf's place this weekend which is pretty :fuckyeah:

How about you?
Awesome.

Im doing okay. Just chilling at the hotel waiting to get this class over with.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:15 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:09 pm

How about you?
Awesome.

Im doing okay. Just chilling at the hotel waiting to get this class over with.
Where's the hotel and what is it?

I'm chillin' at Hampton Inn in Columbus, OH. It's a pretty nice Hampton :notbad:

My damn food is late :doe:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

D Griff wrote:
razr390 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:56 pm I think you should try iphone and see if it's for you. No bias.

As someone who recently switched to iPhone, my pros and cons:

Pros:
-Camera: regardless of specs, iPhones just take way better pictures, better software I think.
-iMessage: everyone has iPhones, making texting more convenient, no broken up messages, no people bitching about you breaking group texts
-Facetime: nothing really unique about it, but same as above with the messaging thing
-Many apps are better developed for the iPhone

Cons:
-You have to download all Google shit because Apple shit sucks (maps, mail, calendar... at this point, why even bother going iPhone?)
-Your iPhone will default open to shit like Apple Maps and iCal, despite them being shitty, and you can't change this
-The keyboard blows, and I haven't found anything as good as Samsung or Android (no Google for iPhone isn't as good)
-the layout is kinda :gay: / infexible
-no removable batteries/storage
-price
-charging cords are proprietary and temperamental

All in all, I think I'll go back next time, but I dunno. The camera rocks on the iTrude 7. I'll have this for a long time and it's free... so NFG, thanks work.
The texting thing killed it for me.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
nuggstein

razr390 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Also, brand new HTC One M9's are $200. Might as well not get a refurbished one at that price point.

I'd say try iPhone. You get like a 15-30 day money back guarantee from any carrier if you "upgrade"
I spoke to T-Mobile and it's only costing me $5 for a refurb. So I will use that for now, and decide what I want to do, eventually.