OT Deep Space Waste 9

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:20 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 am I had a werid dream last night that i took a road trip to lincoln nebraska to see the FSAE competition.
Oddly specific.

I had a strange dream as well but I can't remember what it was about.
I had a dream a few weeks ago that actually had me waking up laughing. Never happened to me before. I made me want to start a dream thread but I never did. Maybe I'll start one now since a few of us are talking about it.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Sno wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:05 pm
[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:05 pm
Two toilets is a must when you move in with a lady
I maintain one of the major leading factors to Zilch and I having such a healthy relationship is that we have never shared a bathroom. We will also forever be door closed pee-ers.
Only a blumkin can open the door to true love.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Apex wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:58 am
Calvinball wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:48 am

What is a HIN pic?

Sent from the Beer Depository
Hot Import Nights? :iono:
:dat:
Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

Job hunt is ramping up nicely, but I'll definitely be busy for a bit to accomplish it all.

- Received a coding assessment from a remote position place last week that I have to wrap up (no deadline).
- Received a coding assessment from another remote position last night that I have to do by next Wed.
- Had a phone interview this morning for yet another remote position and they reached out to set up the next round (coding assessment) for some time next week (TBD).
- Have an in person interview for a position about 15-20 minutes from me this afternoon - getting a bit nervous though! I haven't done an in person interview in a while. Speaking of, I'm not sure if I should just go in my work attire (dress shirt, pants) or if I should bring along my suit coat too...
The panda hath arrived.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Jaxper wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:28 am Job hunt is ramping up nicely, but I'll definitely be busy for a bit to accomplish it all.

- Received a coding assessment from a remote position place last week that I have to wrap up (no deadline).
- Received a coding assessment from another remote position last night that I have to do by next Wed.
- Had a phone interview this morning for yet another remote position and they reached out to set up the next round (coding assessment) for some time next week (TBD).
- Have an in person interview for a position about 15-20 minutes from me this afternoon - getting a bit nervous though! I haven't done an in person interview in a while. Speaking of, I'm not sure if I should just go in my work attire (dress shirt, pants) or if I should bring along my suit coat too...
:fuckyeah:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

haleyann wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:26 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:14 pm

It's a pretty regular twice a day..

I just have a lot of :poop: emergencies. My body doesn't signal that I need to shit until I absolutely need to shit in the next 7 seconds.
Maybe you should start doing some exercises to strengthen your anal sphincter.
I put lots of things inside of it.. does that count?
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

wap wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:56 am In a hospital, how many times do I gotta say. Sheesh.

:lol:

I forgot that you are err'one. A thousand pardons.

What's the latest on :baby: Good news I hope...?
Not really yet. Some stuff has been eliminated but tests just keep creating new questions even as they may answer one old one.

We'll be here for at least a couple more days so I'll keep you posted.

:therapist:
Calvinball

wap wrote:
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:46 am Tool was pretty incredible last night in San Jose.

They played everything so hard and the band was just 'on'. Extended versions of many of the songs, and Maynard is still an awesome, fucking weirdo.

He was wearing this riot gear last night again, if you were lucky enough to sit close enough to see him as he didn't stray into any lighting and stuck to the shadows near the drum kit.

Photo no work

Calvinball

Thedude wrote:
Sno wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:05 pm I maintain one of the major leading factors to Zilch and I having such a healthy relationship is that we have never shared a bathroom. We will also forever be door closed pee-ers.
Only a blumkin can open the door to true love.
Wiser words have never been spoken.

Calvinball

Jaxper wrote:Job hunt is ramping up nicely, but I'll definitely be busy for a bit to accomplish it all.

Always err on the side of too dressy.

wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:42 am
Jaxper wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:28 am Job hunt is ramping up nicely, but I'll definitely be busy for a bit to accomplish it all.

:fuckyeah:
wap

Calvinball wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:06 pm
wap wrote:

Not really yet. Some stuff has been eliminated but tests just keep creating new questions even as they may answer one old one.

:( :rage:
Not to be a broken record, but best of luck to her.
wap

Dream thread up!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=442
SAWCE

Calvinball wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:06 pm
wap wrote:

Sorry to hear it man. Best wishes for you and the little one.
SAWCE

Calvinball wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Jaxper wrote:Job hunt is ramping up nicely, but I'll definitely be busy for a bit to accomplish it all.

Always err on the side of too dressy.

:dat: I've worn a suit to every interview I've had after the age of like 18. I'm always :mindblown: by a few of my friends who just don't get that. Buddy went for a job interview a few month back and wore a black dress shirt with a bright red tie.. He got mad when I told him he looked like he was going to prom, not a job interview.
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

I'd wear a suit...a bathing suit. But seriously, I would wear a suit to an in-person interview. Even when I went to a potential client interview that my company made me go to, I wore a suit and tie.
:crang:
razr390

Some things require a suit
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

There's a guy at this bakery I'm eating at who says he has $30,000 in stereo upgrades to his e46 m3
razr390

:rolleyes:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:55 pm There's a guy at this bakery I'm eating at who says he has $30,000 in stereo upgrades to his e46 m3
Probably audio :dillerman: installed JL stuff. :lol:
nuggstein
Drives: 2012 GTI

My friend back in college had two 12" subwoofers in the back of his Hyundai Tiburon. I thought my head was going to explode when he showed them off.
:crang:
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:55 pm There's a guy at this bakery I'm eating at who says he has $30,000 in stereo upgrades to his e46 m3
:butwhy:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

wap wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:27 pm
:gay:
brain go brrrrrr
Calvinball

SAWCE wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:08 pm Always err on the side of too dressy.

:dat: I've worn a suit to every interview I've had after the age of like 18. I'm always :mindblown: by a few of my friends who just don't get that. Buddy went for a job interview a few month back and wore a black dress shirt with a bright red tie.. He got mad when I told him he looked like he was going to prom, not a job interview.
:lolol:

wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:31 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:27 pm

:gay: