President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

[user not found] wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:34 am
CorvetteWaxer wrote:
REPORTED.

Waiting for action.
Banned
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

Apex wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:03 am
Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:53 am

Because he's a compulsive liar?

I think we'll see a revision to O-care. Which honestly could be a good thing. That healthcare marketplace thing sucks.
:dat: Revision to O-care wouldn't be the worst thing. Something as massive as O-care is going to take awhile to get some major bugs worked out.
Why though do humans need a bloated government to provide to them health "care"? Why can't humans, or rather Americans in this case, take control of their own health care? Instead of eating junk "food" and getting wasted every weekend at the bars, and smoking a pack of cigs every day, and then expecting me to pay for your liver transplant, or cancer treatment, why not pay for it yourself.

Maybe instead of financing STI's and propping up the charles ponzi banking system of usury, one could buy a lesser vehicle with cash and not be a part of the problem of giving the banks money. Maybe OP should save his money instead and adopt healthy eating habits so that the healthy person down the street doesn't have to pay for his "health" "care" by way of force from the government.
:themoreyouknow:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:54 pm

:dat: Revision to O-care wouldn't be the worst thing. Something as massive as O-care is going to take awhile to get some major bugs worked out.
Why though do humans need a bloated government to provide to them health "care"? Why can't humans, or rather Americans in this case, take control of their own health care? Instead of eating junk "food" and getting wasted every weekend at the bars, and smoking a pack of cigs every day, and then expecting me to pay for your liver transplant, or cancer treatment, why not pay for it yourself.

Maybe instead of financing STI's and propping up the charles ponzi banking system of usury, one could buy a lesser vehicle with cash and not be a part of the problem of giving the banks money. Maybe OP should save his money instead and adopt healthy eating habits so that the healthy person down the street doesn't have to pay for his "health" "care" by way of force from the government.
Who dis?

People have proven over and over again they are incapable of doing things on their own and they end up fucking over everybody. I'd love it if they did away with all this nonsense but fact is most people are irresponsible morons.
Caspian
сибирский

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Who dis?

People have proven over and over again they are incapable of doing things on their own and they end up fucking over everybody. I'd love it if they did away with all this nonsense but fact is most people are irresponsible morons.
So what about the people who have proven that they do take care of their health? Why should they suffer and be penalized because of the fatties who can't stop stuffing their face with pork, beef, beer, fructose, lard/butter, corn, and smoking cigs, etc. It's so comical to me how Americans always be like, we love pork and muslims hate pork so muslims are stupid, but the highest cases of cancer and health issues is attributed to fat ass americans who eat nothing meat and that poison shit like taco bell, mcdonalds, etc.
wap

:wat:
wap

Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:38 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:19 pm
Who dis?

So what about the people who have proven that they do take care of their health? Why should they suffer and be penalized because of the fatties who can't stop stuffing their face with pork, beef, beer, fructose, lard/butter, corn, and smoking cigs, etc. It's so comical to me how Americans always be like, we love pork and muslims hate pork so muslims are stupid, but the highest cases of cancer and health issues is attributed to fat ass americans who eat nothing meat and that poison shit like taco bell, mcdonalds, etc.
Caspian
сибирский

Johnny_P

I just got hungry for steak for some reason. With butter on it.

Hm. Odd.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Criticizes people for spending all their money on McShits while getting fat... has no job and eats McShits while living and jerking off all day in mom's basement.

:themoreyouknow: :impressive:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Tarspin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:01 am Criticizes people for spending all their money on McShits while getting fat... has no job and eats McShits while living and jerking off all day in mom's basement.

or or or

talks about how paying taxes = anti-freedom but somehow people doing whatever the fuck they want AKA smoking, financing cars, eating fast food, etc. (AKA FREEDOMS TO DO SO) is BAD.

such negated argument. such self-troll

but what do I know, I am just here for the jack offs :fap: :jizz:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Caspian
сибирский

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:52 am
Tarspin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:01 am Criticizes people for spending all their money on McShits while getting fat... has no job and eats McShits while living and jerking off all day in mom's basement.

or or or

talks about how paying taxes = anti-freedom but somehow people doing whatever the fuck they want AKA smoking, financing cars, eating fast food, etc. (AKA FREEDOMS TO DO SO) is BAD.

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:52 am

or or or

You believe that you are free because you have been conditioned to believe as such. Western society has been social engineered. According to the IRS, paying taxes is voluntary, so that means that millions of Amerikan idiots are paying for this government to shit all over them. LOL.

In the USSA no one smokes anything most of the time without a governing body first allowing you to do so. Cigarettes and marijuana for example are both heavily taxed or illegal in the US. Cigs are terrible, they contain a lot of toxic shit. Freedom to kill your body with cancer and then have that government force me to pay for your medical through taxation? You are a special kind of stupid. As for marijuana, only way out of taxation on that is if you are growing your own plants, and that is not legal in most US states. More freedom? Why would it be illegal to grow your own marijuana? But alcohol and beer companies can serve up their shit that destroys the liver and kills people, and again I get stuck paying for their "healthcare" in the form of taxation. Freedom?

Freedom to eat fast food? More like brainwashed into eating poison. How much money do corporations spend on marketing to get you to buy their product? So you want freedom to eat poison "food" but you also want to have the government force me to pay for your medical bills when you have a heart attack from all those 1/4 pounders. FREEEEDOM!!1

Amerikans complain about US government decision to meddle in Syria, but then give interest to the very banking system who are largely responsible for such foreign policy, when they finance a car that they really don't need. LMAO. No one absolutely needs an STI, or a corvette. It's your "freedom" to take on a loan and pay X% interest to banks, you are basically enslaving yourself to them when you sign a contract. More freedom. lol

But islams and muslims want to take yer freedom bruh. :wat:

Gotta go clean my basement talk to ya later. :wat:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

I love freedom
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Caspian wrote:
razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:52 am or or or

You believe that you are free because you have been conditioned to believe as such. Western society has been social engineered. According to the IRS, paying taxes is voluntary, so that means that millions of Amerikan idiots are paying for this government to shit all over them. LOL.

In the USSA no one smokes anything most of the time without a governing body first allowing you to do so. Cigarettes and marijuana for example are both heavily taxed or illegal in the US. Cigs are terrible, they contain a lot of toxic shit. Freedom to kill your body with cancer and then have that government force me to pay for your medical through taxation? You are a special kind of stupid. As for marijuana, only way out of taxation on that is if you are growing your own plants, and that is not legal in most US states. More freedom? Why would it be illegal to grow your own marijuana? But alcohol and beer companies can serve up their shit that destroys the liver and kills people, and again I get stuck paying for their "healthcare" in the form of taxation. Freedom?

Freedom to eat fast food? More like brainwashed into eating poison. How much money do corporations spend on marketing to get you to buy their product? So you want freedom to eat poison "food" but you also want to have the government force me to pay for your medical bills when you have a heart attack from all those 1/4 pounders. FREEEEDOM!!1

Amerikans complain about US government decision to meddle in Syria, but then give interest to the very banking system who are largely responsible for such foreign policy, when they finance a car that they really don't need. LMAO. No one absolutely needs an STI, or a corvette. It's your "freedom" to take on a loan and pay X% interest to banks, you are basically enslaving yourself to them when you sign a contract. More freedom. lol

Whereabouts do you live?

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Caspian wrote:

Mom will be proud. Don't forget your meds.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

lots of fuckery in here i see
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P

Caspian wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:15 am It's your "freedom" to take on a loan and pay X% interest to banks, you are basically enslaving yourself to them when you sign a contract. More freedom. lol

Lots of lolz in this statement.

Look up how to invest money.
Calvinball

[user not found] wrote:Freedom isn't free. It costs folks like you and me. So if you won't chip in your buck O' five who willllllllll?

Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:08 am The guy has some reasonable points just buried under mounds of crazy. It's like crang and his ex.
Yep he's got some great points that have been discussed here before and are a pain point with many in this country.

I dunno why religion is being constantly brought up.
Calvinball

Johnny_P wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:08 am The guy has some reasonable points just buried under mounds of crazy. It's like crang and his ex.
Yep he's got some great points that have been discussed here before and are a pain point with many in this country.

Because he has a typecast in his head of who we are, should be, or he needs us to be, to fit in with his world view.

Apex
Drives: Abominable

Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:24 am
Johnny_P wrote:

Because he has a typecast in his head of who we are, should be, or he needs us to be, to fit in with his world view.

:dat:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:The guy has some reasonable points just buried under mounds of crazy. It's like crang and his ex.
I like some of his points. Can't get over the fact that his sorry crazy ass thinks we are stupid because car people. Can go fuck himself with his mom's broom.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:
Tarspin wrote: I like some of his points. Can't get over the fact that his sorry crazy ass thinks we are stupid because car people. Can go fuck himself with his mom's broom.
This is probably among the most intelligent groups of people gathered in a single place on the interwebs.

Also

Fart.
:dat:
Johnny_P

Tarspin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:37 am
[user not found] wrote:The guy has some reasonable points just buried under mounds of crazy. It's like crang and his ex.
I like some of his points. Can't get over the fact that his sorry crazy ass thinks we are stupid because car people. Can go fuck himself with his mom's broom.
If you don't have any extra money at all for discretionary spending, then spending more than the absolute minimum for basic transportation is the dumbest idea ever.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:45 am
Tarspin wrote: I like some of his points. Can't get over the fact that his sorry crazy ass thinks we are stupid because car people. Can go fuck himself with his mom's broom.
This is probably among the most intelligent groups of people gathered in a single place on the interwebs.

Also

Fart.
:derp: :lolol: