OT Deep Space Waste 9

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

I am having a bit of a meltdown myself...... Had one of my weekend caregivers quit because when I texted her to axe her to fill a shift on friday she told me she was in jersey visiting family for the day....apparantly me asking what part of Jersey breached some sort of medieval hispanic masculinity rule...because her boyfriend freaked the fuq out and made her quit....I only pray that there was no knuckle sandwiches doled out as well.....

My right had gal (office assistant/fill-in caregiver) has developed some unknown female issue that is excruciaing painfull.....while she is being somewhat of a trooper by helping out with the gaps, she is doing so very grudginly and I feel like a complete heel

So I was forced to take on caregivng shifts myself this week.....the one care recipient is awesome ...she is a 92 year 80% blind woman who is the shit.....super buttoned up and super smart....it is a delight to revel at her country fried organization skills.....

However, I have also been forced to sit overnights with my biggest (i.e., richest) client..... it is pretty much just answering a call button to help him get up and urinate a few times during the night.......anyhow this morning, my 6am relief was a no show...... come to find out she was in a bad car accident the previous night....broken bones and internal injuries.......but thankfully out of danger.......

So I sit here in a strange luxurious home...overlooking the hills of beautiful Hershey PA out a gorgeous picture window......wracking my brain on how I can save/salvage this case........

In the words of John Lennon....Nobody told me there'd be days like these......
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Lots of :aintcare: at work today. Corporate mismanagement drama
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

My farts smell bad.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

I'm off tomorrow.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

wap wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:42 pm Yeah, poor little thing.

Happy Father's Day! Lol

Sent from the Beer Depository
What happened to her?
Off and on fever since Wednesday night. Today she was acting sick though, very lethargic and sad, and threw up a couple times.

In the afternoon it spiked up over 102, she was shaking, and lost muscular control of her left eye.

:therapist:
razr390

Calvinball wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:41 am
wap wrote:
What happened to her?
Off and on fever since Wednesday night. Today she was acting sick though, very lethargic and sad, and threw up a couple times.

In the afternoon it spiked up over 102, she was shaking, and lost muscular control of her left eye.

Hope she's feeling better. Crazy to think about how these things were dealt with before hospitals and whatnot
Irish

Calvinball wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:41 am
wap wrote:
What happened to her?

Godspeed :therapist:
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

Irish wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:35 am I am having a bit of a meltdown myself...... Had one of my weekend caregivers quit because when I texted her to axe her to fill a shift on friday she told me she was in jersey visiting family for the day....apparantly me asking what part of Jersey breached some sort of medieval hispanic masculinity rule...because her boyfriend freaked the fuq out and made her quit....I only pray that there was no knuckle sandwiches doled out as well.....

My right had gal (office assistant/fill-in caregiver) has developed some unknown female issue that is excruciaing painfull.....while she is being somewhat of a trooper by helping out with the gaps, she is doing so very grudginly and I feel like a complete heel

So I was forced to take on caregivng shifts myself this week.....the one care recipient is awesome ...she is a 92 year 80% blind woman who is the shit.....super buttoned up and super smart....it is a delight to revel at her country fried organization skills.....

However, I have also been forced to sit overnights with my biggest (i.e., richest) client..... it is pretty much just answering a call button to help him get up and urinate a few times during the night.......anyhow this morning, my 6am relief was a no show...... come to find out she was in a bad car accident the previous night....broken bones and internal injuries.......but thankfully out of danger.......

So I sit here in a strange luxurious home...overlooking the hills of beautiful Hershey PA out a gorgeous picture window......wracking my brain on how I can save/salvage this case........

Oh dang, that's no good. Sorry you're dealing with that :/ I'd come work for you, but I have no caregiving experience... yet.

We're probably falling into the same situation, one graveyard person had to fly back to Minnesota today because her dad had a stroke so she's probably going to be gone all week. Another graveyard person just went on maternity leave. And the last graveyard person came in yesterday to hand in a post it note that said she'll be gone from 6/18-6/30 and to please tell our supervisor. WTF who even does that? Strange things happening. I'm going to get so much OT though.
Irish

haleyann wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:35 am
Irish wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:35 am I am having a bit of a meltdown myself...... Had one of my weekend caregivers quit because when I texted her to axe her to fill a shift on friday she told me she was in jersey visiting family for the day....apparantly me asking what part of Jersey breached some sort of medieval hispanic masculinity rule...because her boyfriend freaked the fuq out and made her quit....I only pray that there was no knuckle sandwiches doled out as well.....

Oh dang, that's no good. Sorry you're dealing with that :/ I'd come work for you, but I have no caregiving experience... yet.

We're probably falling into the same situation, one graveyard person had to fly back to Minnesota today because her dad had a stroke so she's probably going to be gone all week. Another graveyard person just went on maternity leave. And the last graveyard person came in yesterday to hand in a post it note that said she'll be gone from 6/18-6/30 and to please tell our supervisor. WTF who even does that? Strange things happening. I'm going to get so much OT though.
I'd hire you in heartbeat Hales..... come to PA!!!!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

morning.

Busy week. :plac: ing the BMW for a mx5
brain go brrrrrr
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Big Brain Bradley wrote:morning.

Busy week. :plac: ing the BMW for a mx5
This I approve of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Barnes93cb

The car was packed pretty tight this morning. But this is a months worth of my life. Image

Barnes93cb

Current view.

Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:22 am Current view.

Where are you off to Barnsey?
Barnes93cb

Apex wrote:
Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:22 am Current view.

First to charlotte for a layover. Then to Dallas Fort Worth for my second. And finally to San Angelo Texas for some training. Only 5 weeks this time.

I heard it's going to be 110 there this week. I haven't been more excited -_-

Apex

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:28 am
Apex wrote:
First to charlotte for a layover. Then to Dallas Fort Worth for my second. And finally to San Angelo Texas for some training. Only 5 weeks this time.

That sounds exciting... hah. Have a good time!
Apex

I feel like the HVAC in the office today is not handling this humidity well...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 am The car was packed pretty tight this morning. But this is a months worth of my life. Image

:impressive:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

https://www.carmax.com/car/14561611

this will hopefully be my next car.
brain go brrrrrr
nuggstein
Drives: 2012 GTI

morning everyone. how was everyone's dad day? whether you're a dad, have a dad, or no longer have a dad?
:crang:
Barnes93cb

Apex wrote:
Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:28 am First to charlotte for a layover. Then to Dallas Fort Worth for my second. And finally to San Angelo Texas for some training. Only 5 weeks this time.

That sounds exciting... hah. Have a good time!
The training shouldn't be too terrible assuming I can pass the tests.

And I get to see a new area and get paid an extra few hundred for it. Just not looking forward to the heat and missing my first anniversary.

Barnes93cb

Big Brain Bradley wrote:https://www.carmax.com/car/14561611

this will hopefully be my next car.
Not bad at all.

I wish I had known a few days ago. I was just in that area.

Barnes93cb

nuggstein wrote:morning everyone. how was everyone's dad day? whether you're a dad, have a dad, or no longer have a dad?
Spent two hours with my family then spent 7.5 hours driving back to sc.

razr390

:hai:
Barnes93cb

razr390 wrote::hai:
What's cookin good lookin