President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

troyguitar wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:25 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:05 pm
:disgust:

I heard on NPR that Trump gatherings in liberal cities are being banned as hate speech. :wtf: so much for the constitution.

Though, "Gays for Trump" must only be like one or two bitter queens.
The so-called liberals trying to police speech and thought are full-on :facepalm: :disappoint: :gtfo:

Banning hateful actions is one thing, but speech? That ain't liberal.
:dat: They're only OK with what they agree with. :disgust:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:26 pm
troyguitar wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:25 pm

The so-called liberals trying to police speech and thought are full-on :facepalm: :disappoint: :gtfo:

Banning hateful actions is one thing, but speech? That ain't liberal.
:dat: They're only OK with what they agree with. :disgust:
Yep
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:37 pm
Detroit wrote: :disgust:

I heard on NPR that Trump gatherings in liberal cities are being banned as hate speech. :wtf: so much for the constitution.

Though, "Gays for Trump" must only be like one or two bitter queens.
Heard that same report. Makes me :rage:

Also folks, hate speech is protected speech.
But I don't agree with it!!!!
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

It's funny because when you ban speech because you don't agree with it or don't like what it conveys, you're a fascist.

"Safe space" and all that other bullshit can go fuck itself sideways
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

“I don’t agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:31 pm It's funny because when you ban speech because you don't agree with it or don't like what it conveys, you're a fascist.

Tell that to all those bashing me when I expressed mine in the Muslim thread.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

max225 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:54 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:31 pm It's funny because when you ban speech because you don't agree with it or don't like what it conveys, you're a fascist.

Tell that to all those bashing me when I expressed mine in the Muslim thread.
No one tried to ban you or stifle you :doe:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Then why did ya'll get so fired up over :mahtroy: using the N word?
Free speech is in the eye of the beholder. PC liberalism is alive and well on this forum.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:10 pm
max225 wrote:Then why did ya'll get so fired up over :mahtroy: using the N word?
Free speech is in the eye of the beholder. PC liberalism is alive and well on this forum.
This isn't a public place.
:dat:

It's amazing how many people just don't grasp that concept. Just because it's a forum doesn't mean the owner(s) aren't allowed to make rules for what is/isn't acceptable on the forum.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

:triggered:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:08 pm:triggered:
:lolol:
wap

Devilchrono wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:32 pm
[user not found] wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:10 pm
This isn't a public place.

It's amazing how many people just don't grasp that concept. Just because it's a forum doesn't mean the owner(s) aren't allowed to make rules for what is/isn't acceptable on the forum.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

:popcorn:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

max225 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:56 pm Then why did ya'll get so fired up over :mahtroy: using the N word?
When did he use it?

More importantly, context matters when discussing who said what.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Fuck your couch
razr390

troyguitar wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:25 am Fuck your couch
:triggered: :ban: :rage: :wtf: :nope:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

razr390 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:53 am
troyguitar wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:25 am Fuck your couch
:triggered: :ban: :rage: :wtf: :nope:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I want to go to Cuba!!! :sad:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

Pence's neice is getting married in Indianapolis today and it was an all hands on deck call for the wedding industry.

We had to submit our names, birth dates, place of birth, sex, race, and social security number earlier this week.

All vehicles, belongings, and person were hand searched and dog sniffed upon entry.

Phones (along with my personal steel water bottles) were confiscated and searched for over an hour.

We were then paused and removed from the building once load in was finished for a second search that we were not allowed to witness in the middle of set up.

So much :angry: :facepalm: :notsure: :disgust: :nope: :rolleyes: :thankstrump:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Sno wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:01 pm Pence's neice is getting married in Indianapolis today and it was an all hands on deck call for the wedding industry.

We had to submit our names, birth dates, place of birth, sex, race, and social security number earlier this week.

All vehicles, belongings, and person were hand searched and dog sniffed upon entry.

Phones (along with my personal steel water bottles) were confiscated and searched for over an hour.

We were then paused and removed from the building once load in was finished for a second search that we were not allowed to witness in the middle of set up.

Wow, security cannot be any worse, might as well put metal detectors as well. And were you guys going to this wedding?
wap

Sno wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:01 pm Pence's neice is getting married in Indianapolis today and it was an all hands on deck call for the wedding industry.

:wtf: :butwhy:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:52 pm

:wtf: :butwhy:
They also forgot 1 more thing, "are you (check one of the following): illegal immigrant__ have temporary visa__ greencard holder__ or american citizen"

I'd be more :wtf: on social security number. I would never give my SSN just for the sake of a wedding and to have a good time. What are they trying to search water bottle for an hour, a micro bomb?
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:48 pm

Wow, security cannot be any worse, might as well put metal detectors as well. And were you guys going to this wedding?
There were metal detectors for guests set up for later in the evening to pass through upon entrance.

We did not attend. I'm good off that. The headcount was remarkably low, probably due to the fact that I'm confident every guest also had to provide said information. 310 total.

The water bottle thing was just a dick move. Hey, guys. It's water. Because it's 95 degrees outside and we are loading in a 30' box truck worth of decor. Fuck off.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

[user not found] wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 am
max225 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:56 pm Then why did ya'll get so fired up over :mahtroy: using the N word?
Eh, I've relaxed my :triggered: finger.

That's why we enacted the group governance policy - if you see shit that offends you, report it.

Whether we do anything about the reporting... :iono:

:trollface:
REPORTED.

Waiting for action.