OT Deep Space Waste 9

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Went for a bike ride with Infamous, followed her most of the way.

:datass:

Now I want to :dock: but we have friends over for dinner. :|
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:33 pm Went for a bike ride with Infamous, followed her most of the way.

Had some really great :dock: last night. Wasn't sure if we were going to, cause she had complained about not feeling well earlier in the night, and was dozing off on the couch at like 8, but I'm glad it did.
Do Work, Son
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: CX-5

Detroit wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:33 pm Went for a bike ride with Infamous, followed her most of the way.

Maybe your friends would prefer "dinner and a show."
#AllPostsMatter
SAWCE

Do Work, Son wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Maybe your friends would prefer "dinner and a show."
Or maybe he can swing an OTPHJ UTT.
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: DIESEL BRODOZER, R53 JCW

haleyann wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:52 am So bored with this argument
Should have been a separate thread. Very on topic for OT.
*reserved for no content*
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:50 pm
nuggstein wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Speaking of which...how about toilet seat positions?

I prefer the toilet seat completely down and COVERED. Most people I know don't close the toilet completely. Usually leave it where you can sit, or completely open so you can stand and pee. I grew up with cats who loved water, so we always have to close the seats anyways. I think it's cleaner. My girlfriend never closes the seat completely, probably out of habit, as no one closes the seat completely at my mom's house either, if her friends visit or something.
I agree with you on keeping the lid closed, mainly because I'm paranoid that something will fall in and I'll have to be the one that fishes it out. Mrs. never closes the lid, either. :disappoint:
I do not know any chicks that do. I honestly do not want to look at toilet water if I go in for any other reason than waste excretion. If I have to always move a lid, why the fuck can't they? I think it is disrespectful.
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:17 pm
NEEK wrote:
Should have been a separate thread. Very on topic for OT.
Hi
I NEED TO CALL PAUL. WHERE IS THE PHONE????
SAWCE

Going to :dock: again tonight. Just got sent noodz on snapchat :fuckyeah:
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 pm
SAWCE wrote:Going to :dock: again tonight. Just got sent noodz on snapchat :fuckyeah:
She needs to include me
Maybe one day. I'm not good at sharing.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Do Work, Son wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:38 pm I may actually be lactose intolerant now, after pizza and ice cream a few hours ago I could now strap on roller skates and propel myself from rectal exhalation.
In4video
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 pm Passyunk Ave and Reed to Rittenhouse Square in 10 mins on that shitty blue rental bike that weighs 45 lbs and only has 3 gears. My legs are on fire lol. I don't even think you can drive there that quickly.

Bought $60 worth of dog food and treats from Doggie Style. :waxer:

Dr appt then head home for dinner. Finish laundry, pack, then off to New Orleans in the morning for :mindblown: :drunk: bachelor party.

:fuckyeah:
In4bachelorpartypics
wap

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 pm
SAWCE wrote:Going to :dock: again tonight. Just got sent noodz on snapchat :fuckyeah:
She needs to include WAP
:dat:
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:19 pm
NEEK wrote:
I NEED TO CALL PAUL. WHERE IS THE PHONE????
I think in your hand or pocket?
It was on the couch. Sadly, I did not call.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:25 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:04 pm

I hightly doubt it means they're celebrated with parties and shit. It's more letting people know that they have a strict stance on bigotry and that people who are LGBT aren't just tolerated there, they're accepted.

Why does the dad's bumper sticker annoy you? It wasn't until very recently that coming out as gay was accepted, and I'd argue that unfortunately for many people, it's still not accepted. There are countless stories of parents disowning their children who came out as gay. I think it's rad that this guy loves his daughter so much that he doesn't care if the whole world (or whoever is driving behind him) knows that she's gay.
:dat:

Its kind of the same thing with Black Lives Matter (but they go to extremes). Announcing that they support LGBTQ is the company's way of telling its employees that discrimination won't be tolerated and they are people too and have a right to work here. You don't need the reminder, others do.

BLM is similar in that they're bringing specifically black discrimination into the spotlight. People go around saying All lives matter, that's missing the point and really an attempt at reducing what they're trying to say. Which is that we're being discriminated against, wake up to it. Nobody needs a reminder that white lives matter, that's implied in this country. But people do need the reminder that others' lives do matter too.
BLM is the example of something that has the potential to be great and they ruined it by their involvement in certain circumstances, and the lack of involvement in others.

Yes there is a ton of discrimination against black people in this country. But there are also a sht ton of senseless black on black crime that doesn't get noticed or protested.

There are multiple stories of black people getting killed by drive-by shootings, random bullets, etc etc.

To me, BLM would be Moreno legitimate in their argument if they involved themselves in ALL aspects of violence against black people, including when it involves black on black crime.

Protest an unjust shooting of a black man by a police officer, but also come out to protest senseless gang violence that plagues communities and kills more innocent blacks than cops combined.

My issue lies in the fact that they shouldn't be picky or selective with what they fight for. Most people with BLM know the last 5 people that got shot by a cop in their neighborhood, but when cops come around to ask about any information regarding shootings or violent crimes, nobody knows anything, saw anything, or wants to say anything.

:yeahok: perpetual violence that starts at home needs to get died at home first.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

nuggstein wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:54 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:51 pm
I close the lid so that the woman have to work too. If I have to take the effort of putting the seat up and down, at least they have to lift the lid. It's my own little way of :trollface:
You ever see that South Park episode making fun of the TSA (Toilet Safety Administration)? But it was really because some kid's mom died in the toilet because he didn't put the seat down, so she fell in. One of my favorite episodes ever made. They make people put on seat belts when using the toilet, hahaha.
That episode was 5/7
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 pm Passyunk Ave and Reed to Rittenhouse Square in 10 mins on that shitty blue rental bike that weighs 45 lbs and only has 3 gears. My legs are on fire lol. I don't even think you can drive there that quickly.

Bought $60 worth of dog food and treats from Doggie Style. :waxer:

Dr appt then head home for dinner. Finish laundry, pack, then off to New Orleans in the morning for :mindblown: :drunk: bachelor party.

:notbad: :fuckyeah: :drunk:
razr390

:hai:

Had a terrible case at work today. I hate thieves.
razr390

I especially hate identity theft
Apex
Drives: Abominable

razr390 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:22 pm :hai:

Had a terrible case at work today. I hate thieves.
Did you go all Terry Tate on them?
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

razr390

Archer is fucking hilarious.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

NEEK wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 pm
wap wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:50 pm

I agree with you on keeping the lid closed, mainly because I'm paranoid that something will fall in and I'll have to be the one that fishes it out. Mrs. never closes the lid, either. :disappoint:
I do not know any chicks that do. I honestly do not want to look at toilet water if I go in for any other reason than waste excretion. If I have to always move a lid, why the fuck can't they? I think it is disrespectful.
Pretty sure I always closed the lid at the fap. And replaced the tp when needed.
:bow:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

haleyann wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:40 am

Pretty sure I always closed the lid at the fap. And replaced the tp when needed.
:impressive:
brain go brrrrrr
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:howdy:
NeonJonny
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: XR600R, C5Z, BWS3 SRT4

haleyann wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:40 am

Don't forget closing the lid when you flush helps prevent poo particles/sharticles from landing on your tooth brush.
:like:
This is the same reason why health departments make sure the bathroom door shuts firmly by itself in restaurants.