Tire Kicking By Griff

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

#CuckLyfe
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

D Griff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:22 am Well boys... I started talking more seriously about the CTR and :tits: got SUPER :triggered: I'm not going to go into the deetz here on all of that, but this just isn't happening for the time being.

Time to start looking into getting the :poorvette: clutch done, it looks like she's here to stay. My 'forever car' :notsure: .
:tits: Ruiners of all things fun. :disappoint:
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

D Griff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:22 am Well boys... I started talking more seriously about the CTR and :tits: got SUPER :triggered: I'm not going to go into the deetz here on all of that, but this just isn't happening for the time being.

Time to start looking into getting the :poorvette: clutch done, it looks like she's here to stay. My 'forever car' :notsure: .
many dangs.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

D Griff wrote:Well boys... I started talking more seriously about the CTR and :tits: got SUPER :triggered: I'm not going to go into the deetz here on all of that, but this just isn't happening for the time being.

:baby: on the way?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:37 am
D Griff wrote:Well boys... I started talking more seriously about the CTR and :tits: got SUPER :triggered: I'm not going to go into the deetz here on all of that, but this just isn't happening for the time being.

She'd be pushing him into a :minivan: if that were the case.

This is how I eventually just gave up on cars. Between wife :sass: and costs, it's easier to find other hobbies to focus on.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:51 am
troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:37 am :baby: on the way?

This is how I eventually just gave up on cars. Between wife :sass: and costs, it's easier to find other hobbies to focus on.
Like motorboatin’
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:59 am
Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:51 am

Like motorboatin’
Exactly. Wife is also pushing for a SxS, which sounds like way more fun than any car I can think of, and I found that they can be plated as home built vehicles here with a bit of work, so overall I'm :notbad: on our vehicular developments.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
HerrBerlin
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: occasionally

:(

Sorry to hear that.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:37 am

Nah, perhaps down the line, not at the moment. That would actually make the Hype R an easier sell :lolol:

It is funny as she seemed rather fine with it all throughout the process of looking, then full :triggered:

:ohwell: worse things to be "stuck with" than a :poorvette: . I will see what happens with the crazy times, maybe things will calm down and we can save some more... She gets so bent out of shape/obsessed on budgeting. Then, she blows all of the budget shit every month and I actually adhere to my part that we agreed on/am always under budget on everything. She was all like "we don't need more monthly bills when our budget is already tight" and I was like "OK well then I can pay cash for it" but apparently that is too much cash to pay for a car? IDK :lolol:

I don't want to vent about her too much, I love her and she is generally great, but I am displeased at the moment; I feel like I am working a soul sucking job making 2X her income and could afford the car no problem but it's just not really a battle worth fighting.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:01 am

Like motorboatin’
Exactly. Wife is also pushing for a SxS, which sounds like way more fun than any car I can think of, and I found that they can be plated as home built vehicles here with a bit of work, so overall I'm :notbad: on our vehicular developments.
A good friend of mine just bought one of these ...PA registers them as motorcycles but you don't need a MC license to drive them///

max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

So much for the “she lets me do whatever I want”. Welcome to Cucktopia with the rest of us :disgust:
ChrisoftheNorth

Irish wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:20 am
A good friend of mine just bought one of these ...PA registers them as motorcycles but you don't need a MC license to drive them///

:notbad: but I really want something to take off-road. We have more SxS trails around us than anything else.
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:21 am
Irish wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:20 am

:notbad: but I really want something to take off-road. We have more SxS trails around us than anything else.
Yeah I figured.... especially with dumping the beep beep
Apex

Like motorboatin’
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:20 am

So much for the “she lets me do whatever I want”. Welcome to Cucktopia with the rest of us :disgust:
:notwrong:

Dealing with money is certainly one of the challenges of a relationship... In my head, a CTR is $40K and will probably be worth $35K in three years if I want to sell it, so it really isn't all that big of a deal to buy, given we have the cash to purchase outright if desired. To her it's just OMG! $40K! THE MONTHLY BUDGET! :triggered: :triggered: :triggered:
max225

D Griff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:00 pm

:notwrong:

Dealing with money is certainly one of the challenges of a relationship... In my head, a CTR is $40K and will probably be worth $35K in three years if I want to sell it, so it really isn't all that big of a deal to buy, given we have the cash to purchase outright if desired. To her it's just OMG! $40K! THE MONTHLY BUDGET! :triggered: :triggered: :triggered:
Yea mine didn't really ask how much the cuckoma cost. But she knew the "ballpark" figure. Either way these decisions become more and more difficult over time which is annoying.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:ohwell:
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:59 pm:ohwell:
This is the way.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:13 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:59 pm:ohwell:
This is the way.
I do enjoy the :poorvette:

I will reassess if/when I start driving more and my needs change.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Am I the last noncucked married bro here?
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Apex

4zilch wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:19 pm

Does she even fill the soap, brah?
max225

I’m still with the Proud ... another 2 weeks
:Melon: is also non cucked as illustrated by his latest car purchase
Apex

max225 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:37 pm

:melon: is also single.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

max225 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:37 pm

:melon: is Single :doe:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:23 pm

Does she even fill the soap, brah?
:lolol: :triggered:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.