Sep 2017 Auto sales. Madness continues. TRUKS+TRANNYS FOR EVERYONE

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Detroit wrote:3rd row is a way to scam CAFE because you can claim increased seating capacity for the footprint. Most 3rd rows are worthless.
:thanksobama:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

max225 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:09 pm Wow I just read some more about it ... 3700-4100 lbs apparently and 3rd row standard in fwd models?!
:butwhy: it’s only 184 inches long and it has a motherfucking 3rd row? It’s fucking useless.

It looks like a vehicle made for Guadalupe after Javier made it big with his construction gig and is now supervising ppl on the site.

:disgust:

The euro one is great the us one is just a pile of beige garbage
maybe exterior wise they are the same. I'm checking the turkey and us vw website to see.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I checked Turkey website, no signs of 3rd row, they don't even sell the Atlas neither in Turkey and Germany.

When I checked German website, there are 2 types of Tiguans (size wise), Tiguan and Tiguan Allspace (which what we have)
https://www.volkswagen.de/de/models.htm ... e=disabled)

So it isn't completely different in US cause it's also available in Germany as well, looks like no regular Tiguan :facepalm:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

troyguitar wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:28 pm
Detroit wrote:3rd row is a way to scam CAFE because you can claim increased seating capacity for the footprint. Most 3rd rows are worthless.
:thanksobama:
Literally :dat:

And it's easily removable in most vehicles.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:25 pm 3rd row is a way to scam CAFE because you can claim increased seating capacity for the footprint. Most 3rd rows are worthless.
I was hoping Cheeto was going to :nuke: them... but no... that shit is annoying as fuck. Make cars that ppl want period. Who cares about this MPG bs. Ppl are buying TRUKs in doves anyways CAFE has been incredibly useless.

The sole thing driving MPGs up is gas prices not .gov regulations. Ppl vote with the wallets. :disgust:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:03 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:25 pm 3rd row is a way to scam CAFE because you can claim increased seating capacity for the footprint. Most 3rd rows are worthless.
I was hoping Cheeto was going to :nuke: them... but no... that shit is annoying as fuck. Make cars that ppl want period. Who cares about this MPG bs. Ppl are buying TRUKs in doves anyways CAFE has been incredibly useless.

The sole thing driving MPGs up is gas prices not .gov regulations. Ppl vote with the wallets. :disgust:
I don't think I've ever read a post from you that I agree with more.

:mindblown:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:28 pm
Just how some sports cars have back seats that can’t even hold a :doge: ? Makes sense
that's probably for insurance purposes I guess.
max225

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:36 pm I checked Turkey website, no signs of 3rd row, they don't even sell the Atlas neither in Turkey and Germany.

When I checked German website, there are 2 types of Tiguans (size wise), Tiguan and Tiguan Allspace (which what we have)

So it isn't completely different in US cause it's also available in Germany as well, looks like no regular Tiguan :facepalm:

American Tiguan~ :disgust:

Euro Tiguan :jizz:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:36 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:36 pm I checked Turkey website, no signs of 3rd row, they don't even sell the Atlas neither in Turkey and Germany.

American Tiguan~ :disgust:

Euro Tiguan :jizz:
The American Tiguan is essentially equivalent to 750Li versus regular 750i, wouldn't really call 100% as they sell it over there as well.
max225

It looks like a Chrysler Pacifica
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

The Atlas was designed for the US market and is made in their Tennessee plant.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:34 pm It looks like a Chrysler Pacifica
Tiguan still looks way better atleast.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:11 pm

The Atlas was designed for the US market and is made in their Tennessee plant.
That's what I thought as well, that's american market for you.