Advice on how to kill that last remnants of my Soul.

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd ... 33110.html

If your 14 year old can't find a RHD JDM Toyota Land Cruiser diesel :manuel: cool, then there's no hope for him.

270k doe :lol:
Johnny_P

Also, prior gen Volvo XC90s are freaking awesome. So comfortable. Supposedly can tow 5k with the V8.

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd ... 19189.html

I have legit no idea how they hold up. Remember something about them eating rear tires. Vaguely.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:16 pm Also, prior gen Volvo XC90s are freaking awesome. So comfortable. Supposedly can tow 5k with the V8.

I have legit no idea how they hold up. Remember something about them eating rear tires. Vaguely.
That's a very neat thought.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:16 pm Also, prior gen Volvo XC90s are freaking awesome. So comfortable. Supposedly can tow 5k with the V8.

I thought last gen XC90s were supposed to be a total disaster, but I could be totally wrong. :iono:
Davestr
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 M2 14 M235

WtF with all this SUV, oh my pussy hurts, and my sportscar must go BS today. Everyone's fkn balls disappeared this weekend?? Good luck finding your box to drive in. The world, auto world is AWASH in fkn boxes. Pick one and close thread....jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!! :)

Thats all I can offer....sorry :)
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Davestr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:47 pm WtF with all this SUV, oh my pussy hurts, and my sportscar must go BS today. Everyone's fkn balls disappeared this weekend?? Good luck finding your box to drive in. The world, auto world is AWASH in fkn boxes. Pick one and close thread....jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!! :)

ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Davestr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:47 pm WtF with all this SUV, oh my pussy hurts, and my sportscar must go BS today. Everyone's fkn balls disappeared this weekend?? Good luck finding your box to drive in. The world, auto world is AWASH in fkn boxes. Pick one and close thread....jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!! :)

Wow. Nice work Dave. Nice fucking work.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:slowclap: :sass: :dealwithit: :bravo:
brain go brrrrrr
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

It has indeed been quite a day of vindication for the birth control crowd.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

Ford transit.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Clownshoobie
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: Clownshoe

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:lolol:

Says the guy with the M2. Oh, and no sports cars will be hurt by this action. My pussy will remain intact.
Johnny_P

Sno wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:26 pmFord transit.
:fuckyeah:
Clownshoobie
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: Clownshoe

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:09 pm https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd ... 33110.html

If your 14 year old can't find a RHD JDM Toyota Land Cruiser diesel :manuel: cool, then there's no hope for him.

270k doe :lol:
Goddam!
Davestr

Sno wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:26 pmFord transit.
LOL!!!! :word: :like:
Davestr

Clownshoobie wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:28 pm :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:lolol:

Says the guy with the M2. Oh, and no sports cars will be hurt by this action. My pussy will remain intact.
I stand relieved. The world is in order and peace will reign over DFD. I was a touch concerned. :)
Davestr

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:08 pm

It has indeed been quite a day of vindication for the birth control crowd.
Jus keeping it real yo! :) :D
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

I :like: this idea! :notbad:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:ohdang:
:lolgasm:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

:mahtroy: :amazing:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Clownshoobie wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:54 pm Thank youse! Lemme qualify a bit. Of the priorities, the third row is the lowest. I need to be able to tow cars on open trailers for relatively short distances, so I think 5-6k capacity is plenty. There's one other consideration: My 14-year-old-son is a obsessive car guy (he can drive my manual Z3 M Coupe smooth like butter), is a design Nazi, has no need for functionality, and no sense of money. He thinks we can get a (post ugly) Durango in our budget. Thoughts?
My parents own this, a '15 or '16 they got lightly used. It was definitely :troywax: , I think like 30-32k. It's a very nice vehicle inside and out, looks great, very comfortable and luxurious, fits seven people alright.

Maybe search for a high miles version? If it makes you feel any better, my dad drives it and he is also an SUV hater.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:fuckyeah:

POTD
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

[user not found] wrote:Have you considered a Toyota Sequoia?

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/deta ... /overview/

2007 models got a 5-speed auto, 4.7 is bulletproof, and they're solid vehicles.
Is there no larger vehicle to be considered suitable? Or are we waiting for two kids before that upgrade needs to happen?

:trollface:

:popcorn:
SixSpeeder
Drives: Fiat

Tarspin wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:04 am
[user not found] wrote:Have you considered a Toyota Sequoia?

Is there no larger vehicle to be considered suitable? Or are we waiting for two kids before that upgrade needs to happen?

https://limoforsale.com/limos-for-sale/ ... -9797.html

:dillerman:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
Davestr

SixSpeeder wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:13 am
Tarspin wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:04 am Is there no larger vehicle to be considered suitable? Or are we waiting for two kids before that upgrade needs to happen?

https://limoforsale.com/limos-for-sale/ ... -9797.html

:dillerman:
That might hold 2-kids. Throw in the dog and Pampers you need the latest Kenworth.18 wheeler :D :lol:
dtraill27
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 Mazda 6

[user not found] wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:05 pm Have you considered a Toyota Sequoia?

Damn I kind of want that. Trade taco in and buy that and brub tub