Sno experiences the brubs

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

There's been some hints in the help Sno pick a car thread that she was driving a secretive loaner vehicle.

This 2001 Z28 with 11xxxx miles belongs to her father (who also owns a base C7 w/ an auto :gay: ). He refuses to sell (scrap) this thing due to some sort of sentimental or perceived monetary value. Though fortunately, due to his stubbornness, she was able to run around in this for the last 3-4 weeks and experience a slice of 'Merican brubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

For the record: I did take Sno out in the :poorvette: to experience proper brubs.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Melon wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:03 am For the record: I did take Sno out in the :poorvette: to experience proper brubs.
:dat:

Which she noted "feels faster than the FiST" :lol:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:33 am I'm pretty sure having that car in your driveway reduced property values by at least 50% and drove the price of concrete blocks up.
:dat: at least it's orange :doe:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

Can't believe you didn't get a shot of the 'Murcia cup holder.

Most happy to be returning it this week.

Most dissapointed in Progressive for providing a rental for only three days if they total out your vehicle. Even at diamond, most important, VIP, you-have-to-spend-so-much-money-with-us, status.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Sno wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:57 am Can't believe you didn't get a shot of the 'Murcia cup holder.

Most dissapointed in Progressive for providing a rental for only three days if they total out your vehicle. Even at diamond, most important, VIP, you-have-to-spend-so-much-money-with-us, status.
Progressive is pretty :jalepenis:

I'm going to start shopping around when I get some free time.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Melon wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:55 am
Sno wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:57 am Can't believe you didn't get a shot of the 'Murcia cup holder.

I am wildly anti State Farm due to them royally fucking me over back with the big wreck in 2009 with the injuries. But Zilch has them for everything and loves them. :rolleyes:

I'm willing to sell out and looking at him for that married bundle package now... :hubba: hoping for major discounts because wherever it goes, they will also be getting FWE's business insurance.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Sno wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:01 am
Melon wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:55 am

I am wildly anti State Farm due to them royally fucking me over back with the big wreck in 2009 with the injuries. But Zilch has them for everything and loves them. :rolleyes:

I'm willing to sell out and looking at him for that married bundle package now... :hubba: hoping for major discounts because wherever it goes, they will also be getting FWE's business insurance.
I'm going to look at State Farm and Allstate. See what rates I can get when I bundle all the things together.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Melon wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:09 am
Sno wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:01 am

I'm going to look at State Farm and Allstate. See what rates I can get when I bundle all the things together.
If been with SF since I started driving, they've always taken care of me and at a fair rate. House, car, and motorcycles are all with them. In my experience, those who have had issues with them are those that make incorrect assumptions on what their policies do and don't cover.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:33 am I'm pretty sure having that car in your driveway reduced property values by at least 50% and drove the price of concrete blocks up.
:like: :lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

4zilch wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:14 am

If been with SF since I started driving, they've always taken care of me and at a fair rate. House, car, and motorcycles are all with them. In my experience, those who have had issues with them are those that make incorrect assumptions on what their policies do and don't cover.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

:bruh:

The one redeeming quality to the amount of conversations I've had to have with my car insurance is that I am fairly aware of my insurance policies.

They dropped me after a five car pile up that was not my fault due to the fact that I sued the kid that was texting and driving who plowed into me. Said kid also had State Farm. The accident was literally listed as the only cause for cancellation of coverage on the notice.

But I still love you.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Sno wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:47 am

The one redeeming quality to the amount of conversations I've had to have with my car insurance is that I am fairly aware of my insurance policies.

They dropped me after a five car pile up that was not my fault due to the fact that I sued the kid that was texting and driving who plowed into me. Said kid also had State Farm. The accident was literally listed as the only cause for cancellation of coverage on the notice.

But I still love you.
Yeah, so that wasn't directed at you. I'm aware that your issue with SF had nothing to do with coverage policies.

Comments were primarily in reference to a friends experience with SF and their home insurance policy after they experienced a break-in, as well as other friends who've had "issues" that were clearly spelled out in their policy.

To expand: your homeowners does not cover the dirt bike stolen from your house. It would have been covered had said dirtbike had its own policy, or if it could have been reasonably assumed to have been used in the maintenance of the property.

:themoreyouknow:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:popcorn:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:sass:
FTFY
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Melon wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:39 am
FTFY
:dat: what it looked like when I walked into the other room to remind him exactly how I feel about State Farm.

...but I can still haz bundle package?
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Melon wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:39 am
FTFY
:dat: :lolol:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:disgust:

My buddy just traded his 944 for a 2000 Camaro.

It does have a brub stick'd LS2 swap with :manuel: though.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

To properly round things out...

I'll take shit I wish I could make up for 200, Alex.

SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

Sno wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:37 pm To properly round things out...

:amazing:
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Dear god! That must be a standard dealer accessory
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Eww
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

[user not found] wrote:

:fuckyeah:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

wap wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:15 pmEww
Trust me, I feel the same.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

But I still love you.

I recall that from back in the day. It was so messed up. Id have :rage: 'd so hard.
brain go brrrrrr