Jew-Lies Auto sales...

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Caspian wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:20 pm
Gberg2119 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:04 pm

Was he ever not :fullretard:?
Are you a butthurt jew or something? You haven't seen me come close to full retard yet. Maybe instead of being a little bitch you should investigate some of the information I provide. But I get it, you would rather live in your bubble of ignorance than educate yourself on what's really true and what's bullshit hence why Amerika is so screwed up. Turn off the fucking TV you stupid kids. :howdy:
Please go :fullretard: I want to witness the glory.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

SixSpeeder wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:21 pm:lolol:
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

max225 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:57 pm Interesting month...
GM/Ferd/ :doge: all down ... in particular GM. However... they all claim "fleet sales" or whatever. Seems like every time there is down month it is due to "fleet".
In early reporting, General Motors, Ford and Fiat Chrysler sales were down 15.4%, 7.5% and 10.5%, respectively.
:yikes:

SUVs are trucks are still killing it :doe: but ain't nobody buying cars.

I also find this funny...
GM’s U.S. commercial vehicles sales were up 40 percent from last July, the best July since 2007, led by strong large van sales (up 89 percent), small utilities (up 61 percent) and large pickup sales (up 21 percent). Year to date, GM commercial sales are up 11 percent. U.S. daily rental sales were down more than 11,200 vehicles or 81 percent in July, as planned. In July, GM’s daily rental sales accounted for only 1 percent of GM’s total sales. GM continues to have the lowest U.S. rental mix of any full-line automaker at about 7 percent of total sales year to date.
SO gm is selling to "commercial" fleets but not to "rental" fleets. :rolleyes: such corp BS.

Cars are really suffering at the moment... I'd be surprised if the big 2 would continue to try and sell em. Seems like FCA did the right thing by :nuke: 'ing their cars... ain't nobody got money fo dat.
BMW USA is also down about 15%, 4-series is doing well :dong:
Sales of BMW brand vehicles decreased 14.8 percent in July for a total of 21,965 compared to 25,777 vehicles sold in July 2016. Year-to-date, the BMW brand is down 4.6 percent in the U.S. on sales of 171,051 vehicles compared to 179,213 sold in the first seven months of 2016.

Notable vehicle sales in July include the BMW 4 Series which increased 31.1 percent to 2,866 cars, the BMW 5 Series which increased 12.4 percent to 3,713 vehicles, and the BMW X5 which increased 8.8 percent to 2,986 vehicles.
Mini:
For July, MINI USA reported 4,398 automobiles sold, a decrease of 7.9 percent from the 4,774 sold in the same month a year ago. Year-to-date, MINI USA reported a total of 26,603 automobiles sold, a decrease of 11.1 percent from 29,918 automobiles sold in the first seven months of 2016.

http://www.bmwblog.com/2017/08/01/bmw-u ... cent-july/
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

I want my thread back :baby:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:21 pm I absolutely love this. All of it.
Yep
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:28 pm I want my thread back :baby:
You never had your thread.
ChrisoftheNorth

It's all fake news anyway to distract you from the truth.
max225

Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:30 pm It's all fake news anyway to distract you from the truth.
max225

Ze Germans knew about this back in the 30s. Time to bring back some pure blood and purge this plague

max225

Look at those filthy jews hiding behind the american and COMMUNIST flags... PURGE THEM

Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

troyguitar wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:16 pm
Caspian wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Because Amerikan idiots are wondering why auto sales are low. Amerikans have small brains due to all the poison "food" they ingest, and all the poison "music" they listen to, and all the poison TV that they take into their mind, all of which prevents them from seeing the bigger picture. People are not buying cars like they used to because they can't afford it or because they are hanging onto their money. This last "election" circus woke a lot of people up, not enough, but it did help wake many as to the farce that which is the US political system.

Don't talk about economic stuff if youre going to cry like bitches when someone starts digging into deeper issues that make your small mind hurt. Fuckin limp dick kids. :flaccid:

:fuckyeah:
That's a great point, alice cooper was another agent in the matrix helping to fuck up humanity, particularly western society. All that rock n roll trash was instrumental in helping to break down traditional values in America.

Back before rock n roll, society was respectable, music was an art form, people like Ray Charles and Dean Martin for example, they wore suits and sang love songs and wrote music with lyrics that your kids could listen to. Fast forward forty years and we got dumbshits like motley crue, def leopard, eminem, mylie cyrus, modonna, katy perry, all dumb whores who sold their soul for fiat currency and material items by singing about sex, cum on your lips and tits, getting money, girls kissing girls, glorifying drug use and promiscuity. Now look at Merika. It's a shithole of plastic whores, a war monger nation with all their manufacturing outsourced, except for the "defense" industry of course, because Merika has to spend billions annually on "defending" themselves from those scary muslim islams who want to take der freedumbs. But this is all a theory :doe:

Just a theory

Stupid Amerikans. :poop:
:themoreyouknow:
Caspian
сибирский

Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:21 pm I absolutely love this. All of it.
:wub:
max225

Caspian=Why old ppl shouldn't be allowed to internet. Too much consipiracy very wow.

max225

http://tonedeaf.com.au/the-1930s-the-di ... -in-music/

Such conspiracy... Rothshields likely paid her to make that song and dumb down ameriKa

Damn this guy too... JEz...
Caspian
сибирский

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:33 pm Look at those filthy jews hiding behind the american and COMMUNIST flags... PURGE THEM

Don't forget to take the roman catholic Jesuits with you and the pope who was calling for a new world order. And the royal family windsor frauds, and the freemasons, and the rothschilds and rockefellers. And hollywood.

:popcorn:
Caspian
сибирский

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:50 pm Caspian=Why old ppl shouldn't be allowed to internet. Too much consipiracy very wow.

Hey kiddo, what is the definition of the word, conspiracy? In your own words without looking it up in the dictionary. Do you even know what a dictionary is?

:popcorn:
max225

If you consistently posted interesting and riveting information it would be one thing. But you sometimes post things that make sense but then sprinkle so much bullshit on top that it hurts to read. You never go back and address the bullshit that gets disproven. Like the McCain phochopped non-sense you posted... now with the rock etc.

Usually ppl wise up with age... but then again... they also get Alzheimers and dementia. Sorry bud it probably isn't your fault.
Caspian
сибирский

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:52 pm http://tonedeaf.com.au/the-1930s-the-di ... -in-music/

Such conspiracy... Rothshields likely paid her to make that song and dumb down ameriKa

Damn this guy too... JEz...
LMAO, that's fuckin hilarious. But it's one guy you found out of how many musicians back then? Big deal. And he's dressed in a suit, his pants aren't falling off his ass and there was no music video with women dressed like whores dancing around shaking their asses, no twerking back then. Society was far more "conservative". Now today we got these progressive idiots who don't even know what the word means. Progress towards what? Turning every man gay and every human transgender.

How on Earth can you idiots understand the progression of automobiles but you lack the ability to understand the progression of society to where we are today? And one of you is taking a sociology class? :wtf:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Evolution my dear :wat:
Caspian
сибирский

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:09 pm If you consistently posted interesting and riveting information it would be one thing. But you sometimes post things that make sense but then sprinkle so much bullshit on top that it hurts to read. You never go back and address the bullshit that gets disproven. Like the McCain phochopped non-sense you posted... now with the rock etc.

Usually ppl wise up with age... but then again... they also get Alzheimers and dementia. Sorry bud it probably isn't your fault.
What mccain photoshopped non sense? John mccain is a piece of shit who "knows ISIS intimately", his words. I noticed that YOU, nor anyone else here, addressed THAT. Are you retarded? There are no foreign national armies or militaries advancing upon US land. No foreign army or military have threatened to "take your freedoms", so why the fuck does Merika need some 1500+ military bases in over 175 countries? There are multiple angle views/photos of john mccain meeting with members of ISIS. It is a well known fact by now that ISIS are mercenaries who are being used to overthrow Assad, and if stupid humans spent a few minutes searching for the information they would find it. But I know, the football game is on TV and that is WAY more important than educating oneself on political affairs where innocent families are being murdered and displaced so that oil corps can profit and so that US troops can get that signing bonus so that they can buy a new turbo and new rims for their sick ride :bruh: .
max225

Bruh... can you just get out of my July Auto sales thread :(
Caspian
сибирский

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:23 pm Bruh... can you just get out of my July Auto sales thread :(
Sure dood. Sales are down thoe because Trump. And obama. And Hillary. And NWO. :)
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:23 pm Bruh... can you just get out of my July Auto sales thread :(
Problem is, nobody cares. :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: everyone is :doomed: gets old.

At least :caspian: is providing some entertainment here.
max225

Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:43 pm

You're fueling the fire mang. It is all fun and games until every thread turns into a Jew thread. We have sections for this.

I find automotive trends interesting. I think many of you guys do as well. I don't know why you keep saying :doom: we're not there. Near record profits for every manufacturer (except VW) because... :derp: and free money and cheap gas.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:56 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:43 pm

You're fueling the fire mang. It is all fun and games until every thread turns into a Jew thread. We have sections for this.

I find automotive trends interesting. I think many of you guys do as well. I don't know why you keep saying :doom: we're not there. Near record profits for every manufacturer (except VW) because... :derp: and free money and cheap gas.
Record inventory, overproduction, flooding rental fleets, corporate spin bs, the big two/three should just die now, unions, etc, etc, etc :nuke: These are all arguments you make time and time again in these sales threads. Whenever I try to make arguments in favor of the big three, you just claim it's :koolaid: or :bs: or whatever.

Thing is, I agree it's not that bad. The industry peaked, and OEMs are adjusting to cooling demand. Yes, inventory is high. Some companies are flooding rental fleets, others are cutting production and selling down that inventory. Each seems to be trying a different approach, we'll see how it all nets out.