Dashcam Gems

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

So, some of us have dash cameras or occasionally take a picture or record something that is either :fullretard: or :mindblown: that occurs on our daily driving endeavors, whether it be to work or just driving around. Post some here!
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

I'll start it off. On my way to work, I see/hear an amberlamps :neek: coming from behind. I hold up at a green light to give it some space to go through, but you can hear a :derp: behind me honk

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

After I come back from vacation in september, I'll probably get myself one as well and post some shit I go through with regularly.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:40 pm After I come back from vacation in september, I'll probably get myself one as well and post some shit I go through with regularly.
If I lived in your area I would've already had one. The peace of mind is insane.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:43 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:40 pm After I come back from vacation in september, I'll probably get myself one as well and post some shit I go through with regularly.
If I lived in your area I would've already had one. The peace of mind is insane.
I'm just being a :scoorage: right now, but that will end real soon.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:46 pm
razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:43 pm

$90 dashcam is :scrooge: if you ever get yourself into a situation where it helps you save money or protect yourself in court
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:56 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:46 pm

$90 dashcam is :scrooge: if you ever get yourself into a situation where it helps you save money or protect yourself in court
I am aware of that, hence why I will get one.
Here's an example of how bad drivers look like here, that GTI speeding at 3:55 doe

Acid666

Here's my bad driver montage of Lafayette. In my old GTI
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Ive owned a cam for over a year. Have yet to install it. Same with my faux pro that I have yet to use.
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 pm I'll start it off. On my way to work, I see/hear an amberlamps :neek: coming from behind. I hold up at a green light to give it some space to go through, but you can hear a :derp: behind me honk
Holy Christ what is that garbage you were listening to on the radio? OMG I NEED a capital one card/gofuckyourself.bankschokeondonkeydick.
:themoreyouknow:
Caspian
сибирский

At the crown vic, I hate these faggotz that fly POW flags.

Newsflash dumbfucks, don't enlist to fight other men's fabricated wars for profit and you won't open yourself up to potentially be a prisoner in someone else's country. Stupid brainwashed inbreeds.
razr390

Caspian wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:54 pm
razr390 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 pm I'll start it off. On my way to work, I see/hear an amberlamps :neek: coming from behind. I hold up at a green light to give it some space to go through, but you can hear a :derp: behind me honk
Holy Christ what is that garbage you were listening to on the radio? OMG I NEED a capital one card/gofuckyourself.bankschokeondonkeydick.
Radio station commercials.

It's like tel-LIE-vision without the tel
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:sass:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

wap wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:01 pm:sass:
:lolol:
Acid666

Caspian wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:57 pm At the crown vic, I hate these faggotz that fly POW flags.

Newsflash dumbfucks, don't enlist to fight other men's fabricated wars for profit and you won't open yourself up to potentially be a prisoner in someone else's country. Stupid brainwashed inbreeds.
BUT 'MURICA!
Where else you gonna get that Fact-O-Bake bass boat sparkle paint job bruh?

http://imgrum.me/media/BTXIzIrA4yq
Caspian
сибирский

Wow. Pantherlife? LMAO. Rittz bitch!

Onward with the depopulation program!

I can't watch these dashcam videos :triggered:
razr390

Apex
Drives: Abominable

razr390 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:46 pm
:narc:
razr390

Apex wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:47 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:46 pm
:narc:
:dat:
Acid666

A tahoe or suburban went thru a place this weekend. The woman saw it on facebook and it's by my house, so on our way back home from the autocross we decided to pass by it to take a look. Kind of hard to tell, but it's the white building on the right when I pull up at the light. A guy was standing under it and all of a sudden a big ass piece of the top hanging bricks came down and the dude jumped out of the way. He nearly got clobbered by that shit. I took the sound out because I laughed my ass off and then repeatedly called him a fucking idiot for standing there.
I'll redo the video and upload the 1440 version. I think I converted it over to 1080 instead of the highest setting that my dashcam catches

razr390

Acid666 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:02 pm A tahoe or suburban went thru a place this weekend. The woman saw it on facebook and it's by my house, so on our way back home from the autocross we decided to pass by it to take a look. Kind of hard to tell, but it's the white building on the right when I pull up at the light. A guy was standing under it and all of a sudden a big ass piece of the top hanging bricks came down and the dude jumped out of the way. He nearly got clobbered by that shit. I took the sound out because I laughed my ass off and then repeatedly called him a fucking idiot for standing there.
I'll redo the video and upload the 1440 version. I think I converted it over to 1080 instead of the highest setting that my dashcam catches

:lolol: darwin
Acid666

This dude majorly cut me off today. Was tailing me for a bit. I was going with the flow of traffic. Even if I was going faster and passing people, the flow of traffic holds you back. There's virtually ZERO reason to be speeding on this road as it's a continuously flowing road that's constantly in the green. He was behind me and then decided to act the ass and pass me in the turning lane.

4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Acid666 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:29 pm This dude majorly cut me off today. Was tailing me for a bit. I was going with the flow of traffic. Even if I was going faster and passing people, the flow of traffic holds you back. There's virtually ZERO reason to be speeding on this road as it's a continuously flowing road that's constantly in the green. He was behind me and then decided to act the ass and pass me in the turning lane.

:impressive: douchery

I don't engage in traffic shenanigans much anymore, but back in the day I'd trap him in surrounding traffic and watch him :rage:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Acid666

4zilch wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:13 pm :impressive: douchery

I don't engage in traffic shenanigans much anymore, but back in the day I'd trap him in surrounding traffic and watch him :rage:
It might not look too dramatic, but I was accelerating to close the gap and not let him in. But I was trying not to floor it to give it away. In my truck, I'll tail people to let em know they fucked up. I used to literally lay on the horn for a solid 30-60 seconds straight to let em know what's up.
If I was in the vette, he wouldn't of been able to pass me. He would of had to pass 3 cars in the turning lane.