Fled's Flummoxed...

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

fledonfoot wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:01 pm Ultimately I ended up getting a very good deal on a 180+ day in stock GTI from a great sales manager I used to work with. I ended up getting a new car for the going rate of a similarly equipped 2015-2016 CPO model, and got out of the lease with minimal penalty.

In the end I shouldn't have created this thread, taken this job, leased a truck... and just blown up the FoST and replaced it with a Corolla. If anything I should have just written this out in notepad just for the cathartic release.
Fuck everyone else and do what you want. There's nothing wrong with making this thread and asking for opinions, even if you don't take them. Where the problem comes in is exactly what's going on now, those people that offered their opinions telling you that you fucked up and their opinion was the better route to go. Again, FUCK THEM. It's not their money, not their life, not their call; stick to doing you and what you feel is best for you and yours. If they don't like it, they can take the stick out of their ass and get over it instead of bashing you for making a decision they don't agree with.

It looks like you got a good deal on something that you're familiar with and will serve the purpose you need it to for some time now, and that's all that matters in the end.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Detroit wrote:I like that suddenly a fucking :turboyaris: is :waxer:
If i'm :waxer: i wouldn't even think about getting a GTI. But that's me sooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:04 pm
Detroit wrote:I like that suddenly a fucking :turboyaris: is :waxer:
If i'm :waxer: i wouldn't even think about getting a GTI. But that's me sooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even if I were :waxer: I'd get an R for shits and giggles.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Buying a new car is always for :waxer: s
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

[user not found] wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:19 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:12 pm Buying a new car is always for :waxer: s
False. The real :waxer: are :scrooge:
When you're a :waxer: buying a car is like buying a pair of nikes. You won't see anyone with money shopping at Salvation Army, unless they are straight up :fullretard:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

max225 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm

When you're a :waxer: buying a car is like buying a pair of nikes. You won't see anyone with money shopping at Salvation Army, unless they are straight up :fullretard:
Well, that's an extreme. But I know many :waxer: that shop in outlets or clearance sections first. Lots of good deals to be had
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

My "waxer" cousins most expensive car he has ever bought was a new MDX, not even top of the line, the rest are Honda Pilot, Accords and Camry's. They recently just started traveling more often, so they went to London, but, they flew to Istanbul first for layover than London, cause it's $200 cheaper, and thanks to terrorism that happened, turkish airlines flights are cheaper.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

Word, the richest guy that I know drives a Mini.
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR