As a hemale...

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

wap wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:46 pm
That's some :impressive: :jackass: hattery right there. :disgust:
I found more in my email, including his actual resume and more pics of his office after he was fired. But I don't want to spam up Sno's thread and discussion.

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh But on topic of raperville.... I did see this molester outside of Albertsons once and I got dash cam footage of him walking in front of me.
I sent it to my old friends that worked at that old job with the "I KNOW YOU WANNA FUCK ME" quote in it. We all lol'd
(Audio was playing Stayin' Alive as he walked into view, but was taken down for copywrite)
Last edited by Acid666 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acid666

[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:52 pm
Also are those photos of himself on the desk? :yikes:
Him and his daughter. Who I feel sorry for.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

Acid666 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:36 pm
wap wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Dude sounds like a real :jackass:
Oh he's an ass alright. A Dumbass. Look how many "For Dummies" books he's got. On his desk. As a professional engineer.

Also, this was the first 3 sentences for his cover letter to his elaborate resume.
Have you been looking for an innovative, self-motivated, self-managed, detail-oriented, highly-organized, and well-rounded experienced Mechanical / Structural R&D Design, Analysis, & Certification Engineer w/ Project Mgmt. with a proven ability to function independently and within a team and with experience in leading projects from start to finish with team coordination, proper documentation, and directing manufacturing, assembly, and testing through to inspection, audit representation, and sign off? Are you looking for someone who can monitor and track projects in terms of scope, time, and cost and effectively manage multiple projects on time and within budget. Do you need someone who can mentor or work with designers, drafters, engineers, clients, and vendors to offer novel products and services and/or proactively identify and solve new and existing problems and whom can implement cutting edge technology, foster a positive team environment, and significantly contribute to the overall success of your company?

Keeping it on topic. After seeing this guy in action, it made me realize how bad some girls have it having to ward off persistent retards like this.
This dude was somewhat socially awkward, but I can't imagine the weirdness this woman felt once he locked his sites onto her and persisted with his shit, thinking it was ok.
Holy run on sentences.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Sno wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:58 pm
Acid666 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:36 pm

Oh he's an ass alright. A Dumbass. Look how many "For Dummies" books he's got. On his desk. As a professional engineer.

Also, this was the first 3 sentences for his cover letter to his elaborate resume.

Keeping it on topic. After seeing this guy in action, it made me realize how bad some girls have it having to ward off persistent retards like this.
This dude was somewhat socially awkward, but I can't imagine the weirdness this woman felt once he locked his sites onto her and persisted with his shit, thinking it was ok.
Holy run on sentences.
right? we engineers aint the best at english, but i would not hire someone based on that block of bullshit alone.
brain go brrrrrr
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Holy run on sentences.
But he's innovative, self-motivated, self-managed, detail-oriented, highly-organized, and well-rounded with experience in leading projects from start to finish with team coordination, proper documentation, and directing manufacturing, assembly, and testing through to inspection, audit representation, and sign-off!
lolz, try to say that all out loud in one breath.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Acid666

New thread, go check his resume out :fax:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Holy run on sentences.
But he's innovative, self-motivated, self-managed, detail-oriented, highly-organized, and well-rounded with experience in leading projects from start to finish with team coordination, proper documentation, and directing manufacturing, assembly, and testing through to inspection, audit representation, and sign-off!
:impressive:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Melon wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:10 pm Image
I actually had the fleeting thought, what is Ellen is next?

(Ellen produced that video of Matt in S&M attire, for reference.)
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

I ain't gay, but...he ain't in bad shape.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Melon wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:10 pm Image
thats actually a really good gifshop, it took me a few cycles.

also....

WHAT IF OPRAH IS NEXT
:mindblown:
brain go brrrrrr
wap

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mat ... 31791.html

He seems to have earned his firing.
As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified. On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act.
These accounts of Lauer’s behavior at NBC are the result of a two-month investigation by Variety, with dozens of interviews with current and former staffers. Variety has talked to three women who identified themselves as victims of sexual harassment by Lauer, and their stories have been corroborated by friends or colleagues that they told at the time.
His office was in a secluded space, and he had a button under his desk that allowed him to lock his door from the inside without getting up. This afforded him the assurance of privacy. It allowed him to welcome female employees and initiate inappropriate contact while knowing nobody could walk in on him, according to two women who were sexually harassed by Lauer.
Ick.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

wap wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 pm https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mat ... 31791.html

His office was in a secluded space, and he had a button under his desk that allowed him to lock his door from the inside without getting up. This afforded him the assurance of privacy. It allowed him to welcome female employees and initiate inappropriate contact while knowing nobody could walk in on him, according to two women who were sexually harassed by Lauer.
Ick.
creepy af
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Sending someone an actual :boxodicks: is also :fullretard:

I don't understand how that's even a thing. :wtf:
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:49 pm
wap wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 pm https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mat ... 31791.html

Ick.
creepy af
:dat:
Acid666

Man, that news just seals the deal. And a button to lock the door? Wtf is he? An Austin Powers villain?
wap

[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:23 pm
troyguitar wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:51 pm Sending someone an actual :boxodicks: is also :fullretard:

Outside of DFD, it shouldn't be. :lol:
:lolol:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:46 pm
Acid666 wrote:Man, that news just seals the deal. And a button to lock the door? Wtf is he? An Austin Powers villain?
Whoever agreed to that in security and Senior management should be fired too.
:dat:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:46 pm
Acid666 wrote:Man, that news just seals the deal. And a button to lock the door? Wtf is he? An Austin Powers villain?
Whoever agreed to that in security and Senior management should be fired too.
I was wondering about that. He didn't install that button himself. Somebody had to ok it and do it for him.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

[user not found] wrote:
troyguitar wrote:Sending someone an actual :boxodicks: is also :fullretard:

I think this is where we probably diverged earlier. I've seen shit like this happen FREQUENTLY. Allegations mean something different to people that have been involved with this shit.

Grabbing, dick pics left under windshield wipers, CRATES of condoms sent with notes detailing how each one will be used, sex toys, etc.
That's part of it. How the hell do people like that get and keep good jobs, make friends, etc. when it's hard for me? If I start acting like a total creep will people start to like and respect me? I don't understand how one gets past the age of 12 and succeeds in life acting like that. Why do you hire these people?
Acid666

I bet he's an online troll named some 90s shit like Pu55y51@y3r6969420blaze. Sending dick picks and shit on the daily
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Thanks for all of the opinions, guys. I'm feeling less like a lone duck, even as a female, and able to understand why I feel the way I do specifically about the Lauer incident.

Good discussion is good.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Sno wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:00 am Thanks for all of the opinions, guys. I'm feeling less like a lone duck, even as a female, and able to understand why I feel the way I do specifically about the Lauer incident.

Good discussion is good.
Yea. and outside of our little safe space here having and expressing an unpopular option will lead to massive shaming.

What this leads to is people that disagree just shutting their trap.
brain go brrrrrr
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:07 am
Sno wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:00 am Thanks for all of the opinions, guys. I'm feeling less like a lone duck, even as a female, and able to understand why I feel the way I do specifically about the Lauer incident.

Good discussion is good.
Yea. and outside of our little safe space here having and expressing an unpopular option will lead to massive shaming.

Sometimes a good "stfu, you're wrong." is healthy for all of us.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Sno wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:09 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:07 am

Sometimes a good "stfu, you're wrong." is healthy for all of us.
sure, its just on the booksphere you get the extremist 4th cousin once removed screaming "all men are harassers and need to submit to their female overlords!!" Or that one person you when to grade school with claiming the earth is flat.
brain go brrrrrr