Shattering the world power structure

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

Through my journey on the intrawebz over the decades, life's lessons have taught me that I must create one of these threads on each forum I visit, because perspective is important lest we all turn into braindead sheep who stop asking questions of those who seek to force their will upon us. This threads aims to preserve the lifestyle that I had as a boy, in hopes that every future generation can experience those gifts as well.

Today we begin with the revolving door of the allopathic western "medical" system, the big pharma corporate pill pushers who call themselves "doctors" but whom are simply licensed drug dealers for the rockefellers and corporate CEO and board of director dirtbags who Americans seem perfectly ok with as their masters. Corporate owned televised and radio aired events push some form of "food" or drink advertising, usually of products which are bad for you and contain a lot of chemicals, then after drinking or eating this poison for years you one day realize that you're in terrible health, but instead of actually curing the symptoms, or solving the problem at the source, the typical Amerikan goes to the "doctor" who prescribes a manufactured pill for "treatment". Revolving. Door. US "Medical" industry.

If a photo or a picture speaks a thousand words then here's a few million for everyone, from Mr. David Dees.

:mindblown:
:themoreyouknow:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

I have an uncle that expresses the same arguments.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Melon wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:09 pm I have an uncle that expresses the same arguments.
This is the same uncle that got into an argument with my mother about how she needs to take vitamins, as she was dying of liver disease.

Some of your points are valid, mainly in regards to big pharma, and the largest evidence of that is the opiod epidemic we are facing right now.
Also, fuck high fructose corn sugar, that's in too much shit, as well as sugar. People need to take more of a charge of their own food choices doe, no one is holding a gun to our head, forcing us into gluttony.

It's all about personal choice doe.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Sugar makes people fatter than fat ever can or does
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Also, :caspian: :wat: :sass:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Caspian
сибирский

Melon wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:09 pm I have an uncle that expresses the same arguments.
Those crazy uncles. This is not an argument :doe: , it is enlightenment. When a person imparts wisdom unto others the ignorant become the enlightened. :D
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Caspian wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:28 pm
Those crazy uncles. This is not an argument :doe: , it is enlightenment. When a person imparts wisdom unto others the ignorant become the enlightened. :D
I took LSD and found enlightenment.

All he gives me is a headache.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I do enjoy me some :caspian: doe, don't get me wrong.
Caspian
сибирский

Melon wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:14 pm
This is the same uncle that got into an argument with my mother about how she needs to take vitamins, as she was dying of liver disease.

Some of your points are valid, mainly in regards to big pharma, and the largest evidence of that is the opiod epidemic we are facing right now.
Also, fuck high fructose corn sugar, that's in too much shit, as well as sugar. People need to take more of a charge of their own food choices doe, no one is holding a gun to our head, forcing us into gluttony.

It's all about personal choice doe.
Well, it is all about personal choice, except when people are bombarded with "programming" aka advertisements. Those in the marketing industry understand how to target the subconscious which goes beyond "personal choice". Psychology and marketing go hand in hand. Companies pay big fiat currencies to their marketing department to get traffic so they can sell products. Products often times that people do not need. When the mind is weakened by poison the brains ability to think rationally diminishes. The GMO poison "food" that has flooded the country is directly responsible for most of the health issues that Americans face. Monster and Red Bull are a prime example in the automotive/motorcycle/extreme sports industry, x games, motocross, off road trucks, nascar, F1, etc. Why do Americans drink that poison instead of eating an apple or a banana and a glass of water for "energy", for example? Ya knoe?

There's really no argument here. People who deny what's happening are trying to hold on to an outdated system built on lies. Why do people eat corn, when there's kale? Why do people eat pigs when there are many other things to eat? Why do humans eat animals that eat vegetation? Why not cut the animal out of the equation and simply eat the vegetation yourself? The problem with Americans is they don't zoom in to see the food they put in their body. If they looked at it under a microscope they would see that the molecular structure is radically different from a human. You are what you eat.

Liver disease is the poisoning of the blood. Your mother needs more iron in her diet. She should get on a blood cleanser immediately. Tell me your mother's diet and I'll get her healthy again.

The opium issue is a personal issue. If any person chooses to try opium or heroin then the responsibility lies solely with them, no one else. I'm in my late 70's and have never had any urge to stick a needle in my arm, and shoot a cooked solution into one of my veins. :fullretard:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Caspian, I like that you're putting yourself out there to help others. I don't follow and agree with everything you say but DO agree with you on your point about the government selling its citizens out for the gains of individual decision makers. That should stop.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:27 pm Also, :caspian: :wat: :sass:
:dat:
Beat me too it. Thanks :rudy:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:40 pm So my mother-in-law is an MD. Has been for 30+ years. Recently she switched from nephrology to functional medicine. Good medications are important for many many issues BUT soooo many things that are "managed" with medications can be fixed with life style changes. Medicine is moving this way, thankfully, and it will soon be focusing on both.

My wife is a Psychologist. Most of her run of the mill depression patients don't need meds if they are getting the right care. Many still do, but not nearly as many as would otherwise get prescribed them.
Finally some non-BS in a :caspian: thread.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Caspian wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:45 pm Liver disease is the poisoning of the blood. Your mother needs more iron in her diet. She should get on a blood cleanser immediately. Tell me your mother's diet and I'll get her healthy again.
She passed away last month.

No harm done, you didn't know.
Caspian
сибирский

[user not found] wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:40 pm So my mother-in-law is an MD. Has been for 30+ years. Recently she switched from nephrology to functional medicine. Good medications are important for many many issues BUT soooo many things that are "managed" with medications can be fixed with life style changes. Medicine is moving this way, thankfully, and it will soon be focusing on both.

My wife is a Psychologist. Most of her run of the mill depression patients don't need meds if they are getting the right care. Many still do, but not nearly as many as would otherwise get prescribed them.
[user not found], while I seek not to take from your mother or wife which they have worked hard to earn, I as well as many other people have lost faith in the US medical system, as well as the EDU system of indoctrination.

Someone in my family also has a piece of paper from a prestigious school that says they can follow directions really well and it hasn't done them much good other than securing them a position at a corporation that has no compassion for human life. The paycheck is nice but at the end of the day, the US EDU system is largely responsible for cranking out robots for corporations in specific industries. How well that robot follows orders determines their stability and rank within the corporation. See: climbing the corporate ladder.

The EDU system we see in place today in Merica is run by the same filth that run the US "medical" system controlled by the pharmaceutical corporations owned and run by people like Rockefellers, Carnegie, Bush family, and others high up in politics and aristocracy.

Think I'm joking? George Bush sr was on the board of directors at pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly back in the 70's & 80's. Eli Lilly developed thimerosal which is a main ingredient in the MMR vaccine that is rendering children with "Autism". The same George Bush sr who said that we have before us the opportunity to forge a new world order and whom was also director of the CIA at one point. Autism is simply brain damage via metal poisoning, it's not "hereditary". To maintain rule over people the easiest way is to render them incapable to defend themselves or care for themselves. Render them with brain damage, they instantly become dependents of the state, and they likely won't reproduce = slaves and population reduction. Most of what we see in place in this matrix system here today is social engineered and these days geared towards profit/control and population reduction. As I mentioned before, this is all tied to the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations out of Sussex England.

Most of the people in the "medical" industry in the USA don't heal. Don't get me wrong, surgeons are obviously the exception however even some of those idiots have left tools in peoples body that later had to be extracted. The people making the most money in the "medical" field are plastic surgeons and pharmaceutical corps. Fake tits, ass, and lips are high demand in Merica. Every real woman needs a set of horse lips to go with her plastic tits and some oxycontin to ease her pain.

The true medicine men who healed were/are the primitive people, the Native Indians, Mayans, Aboriginals, all who used nature to heal the body from illness. Herbs, plants, and water, spring water, ocean water, before the plastic and chemical waste industries like PG&E began poisoning our ground water. There were no hospitals in primitive cultures, no electronic equipment, or vaccines, yet those primitive people managed to build massive pyramids in numerous spots on the Earth. That requires farming and understanding of plants in order to run a successful healthy society. Merica ain't a healthy society. Chump vs felon criminal Hillary clinton is proof of that.

As for psychology, no human needs any modern western "meds" for "treatment", the psychological problems that the US sees today stem from the beast system, the EDU system and Hollywood/mainstream media. That social engineered structure we see with trash like common core, mandatory vaccination at some schools, and the Kardashian family and bruce jenner, or miley cyrus, or kanye west or WWF, or Monster "energy" poison being propped up by sell outs in the motorsports and extreme sports industry. Am I saying these people are trash? No, I'm saying that what they have been turned into is trash. They were once good innocent people, but certain entities that run this giant machine are vile heathens who have destroyed humanity through the use of the television/radio, fiat currency, "food", and "school". The warfare waged against Mericans comes from every angle.

So two factions assaulting humanity have been briefly dissected this evening, the "medical" system, and the "education" system. We briefly touched upon the media system as part of the giant beast machine but I'll delve into details later when I have more time. For now, the names of real people who have engineered the society we see today in Merica using the EDU system and "medical" industry.

https://worldaffairs.blog/2015/10/20/ho ... ral-cures/

http://www.hermes-press.com/rulered.htm
How the Rulers Created Universities and Scholars Who Carried Out the Devastation of American Public Education

1895: Rockefeller endowed the University of Chicago at which John Dewey served as head of the combined departments of philosophy, psychology and pedagogy. Rockefeller also funded a laboratory for Dewey to study psychological principles and experimental techniques of learning.

1896-1920: "A small group of industrialists and financiers, together with their private charitable foundations, subsidized university chairs, university researchers, and school administrators, and spent more money on forced schooling than the government itself did in this laissez-faire fashion a system of modern schooling was constructed without public participation." (Gatto, John Taylor, The Underground History of American Education)

1905: The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching (CFAT) was founded to define what teaching should be

1913: Rockefeller Foundation set up the predecessor to the General Education Board. This was to further the Foundation's stated goal of "social control". Director of Charity Frederick Gates wrote, "In our dream, we have limitless resources, and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hand. The present educational conventions fade from our minds; and, unhampered by tradition, we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive folk. We shall not try to make these people or any of their children into philosophers or men of learning or science. . ."
Note that 1913 is also the year that the "federal" reserve central bank act was signed into law by puppet US president Woodrow Wilson.

1917: By this year, Gatto says, "the major administrative jobs in American schooling were under the control of "the Education Trust": representatives of Rockefeller, Carnegie, Harvard, Stanford, University of Chicago, and the National Education Association. The chief end, wrote Benjamin Kidd, was to "impose on the young the ideal of subordination." Gatto called Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller, and Henry Ford "The Four Architects of Modern Forced Schooling" who thought that modern industry needed "workers who know nothing".

1921: Carnegie founded The Psychological Corporation, with J. McKeen Cattell as president. Cattell wrote, "Whatever else people have thought over the years that the various Carnegie organizations were contributing to education, their mission, as stated, has been "to promote the extension of applied psychology." Eakman, Beverly, The Cloning of the American Mind

See also the book by Charlotte Iserbyt, The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America.

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

And the Eli Lilly Thimerosal link:

http://inthesetimes.com/article/649/eli ... thimerosal
Thimerosal is an organic compound that is 49.6 percent ethylmercury. Eli Lilly and Co., the Indianapolis-based drug giant, developed and registered thimerosal under its trade name Merthiolate in 1929 and began marketing it as an antibacterial, antifungal product. It became the most widely used preservative in vaccines. Thimerosal cannot be used with live-cell vaccines, such as MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) or polio, because it would kill the vaccine. The only research looking into the safety of thimerosal was done in 1930 by Eli Lilly-sponsored doctors, who injected it into 22 patients with meningitis. The human experiments failed to prove that thimerosal was nontoxic. Nonetheless, researchers H.M. Powell and W.A. Jamieson published a study in September 1931 in the American Journal of Hygiene that stated thimerosal had a “low order of toxicity” for humans, without mentioning that the human subjects were ill and subsequently died.
Eli Lilly and the George Bush family:

http://psychrights.org/articles/LevineLillyandBush.htm

:popcorn:
Caspian
сибирский

wap wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:11 pm

LOL. I caught some fishies who are offended by the pics I posted. That's good, maybe you youngins learn something here. First, stop drinking that monster, rockstar, and red bull shit. Then after you have been off that garbage for a few months report back.

And let me ask a question real quick to the young kids here. Do you really believe that you will be a "rock star" when you drink rockstar "energy" drink? LOL. Do you really believe that red bull will "give you wings"? LOL I'm targeting your subconscious right now and you don't even know it.

Merica :bruh:

Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I do love me some RedBull :doe:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

[user not found] wrote:
Caspian wrote: [user not found], while I seek not to take from your mother or wife which they have worked hard to earn, I as well as many other people have lost faith in the US medical system, as well as the EDU system of indoctrination.

Someone in my family also has a piece of paper from a prestigious school that says they can follow directions really well and it hasn't done them much good other than securing them a position at a corporation that has no compassion for human life. The paycheck is nice but at the end of the day, the US EDU system is largely responsible for cranking out robots for corporations in specific industries. How well that robot follows orders determines their stability and rank within the corporation. See: climbing the corporate ladder.

The EDU system we see in place today in Merica is run by the same filth that run the US "medical" system controlled by the pharmaceutical corporations owned and run by people like Rockefellers, Carnegie, Bush family, and others high up in politics and aristocracy.

Think I'm joking? George Bush sr was on the board of directors at pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly back in the 70's & 80's. Eli Lilly developed thimerosal which is a main ingredient in the MMR vaccine that is rendering children with "Autism". The same George Bush sr who said that we have before us the opportunity to forge a new world order and whom was also director of the CIA at one point. Autism is simply brain damage via metal poisoning, it's not "hereditary". To maintain rule over people the easiest way is to render them incapable to defend themselves or care for themselves. Render them with brain damage, they instantly become dependents of the state, and they likely won't reproduce = slaves and population reduction. Most of what we see in place in this matrix system here today is social engineered and these days geared towards profit/control and population reduction. As I mentioned before, this is all tied to the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations out of Sussex England.

Most of the people in the "medical" industry in the USA don't heal. Don't get me wrong, surgeons are obviously the exception however even some of those idiots have left tools in peoples body that later had to be extracted. The people making the most money in the "medical" field are plastic surgeons and pharmaceutical corps. Fake tits, ass, and lips are high demand in Merica. Every real woman needs a set of horse lips to go with her plastic tits and some oxycontin to ease her pain.

The true medicine men who healed were/are the primitive people, the Native Indians, Mayans, Aboriginals, all who used nature to heal the body from illness. Herbs, plants, and water, spring water, ocean water, before the plastic and chemical waste industries like PG&E began poisoning our ground water. There were no hospitals in primitive cultures, no electronic equipment, or vaccines, yet those primitive people managed to build massive pyramids in numerous spots on the Earth. That requires farming and understanding of plants in order to run a successful healthy society. Merica ain't a healthy society. Chump vs felon criminal Hillary clinton is proof of that.

As for psychology, no human needs any modern western "meds" for "treatment", the psychological problems that the US sees today stem from the beast system, the EDU system and Hollywood/mainstream media. That social engineered structure we see with trash like common core, mandatory vaccination at some schools, and the Kardashian family and bruce jenner, or miley cyrus, or kanye west or WWF, or Monster "energy" poison being propped up by sell outs in the motorsports and extreme sports industry. Am I saying these people are trash? No, I'm saying that what they have been turned into is trash. They were once good innocent people, but certain entities that run this giant machine are vile heathens who have destroyed humanity through the use of the television/radio, fiat currency, "food", and "school". The warfare waged against Mericans comes from every angle.

So two factions assaulting humanity have been briefly dissected this evening, the "medical" system, and the "education" system. We briefly touched upon the media system as part of the giant beast machine but I'll delve into details later when I have more time. For now, the names of real people who have engineered the society we see today in Merica using the EDU system and "medical" industry.

https://worldaffairs.blog/2015/10/20/ho ... ral-cures/

http://www.hermes-press.com/rulered.htm
Note that 1913 is also the year that the "federal" reserve central bank act was signed into law by puppet US president Woodrow Wilson.

See also the book by Charlotte Iserbyt, The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America.

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

And the Eli Lilly Thimerosal link:

http://inthesetimes.com/article/649/eli ... thimerosal
Eli Lilly and the George Bush family:

http://psychrights.org/articles/LevineLillyandBush.htm

The only issue with this post is you didn't ask follow up questions to understand what functional medicine is or what type of psychology my wife practices.

Did you know functional medicine, shocker, combines the use of herbs, suppliments, and life style with modern approaches? Either you did and don't care to spread your ideology instead of having a conversation or you didn't and made an assumption.

Do you know what Congantive Behavioral Therapy is and how it is intended to keep the vast majority of patients from entering the phramaceutical system? You wouldn't because you didn't ask.

I hate I can't have a TRUE conversation with you because you seem like an interesting guy.

:Mahtroy: and I may go at it sometimes but we truly converse.
I'm not sure why you are even bothering at this point.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:caspian:

without reading....

i bet you have alot of Alex Jones type BS in all your text. Most of its wrong. However every extreme view is rooted in a nugget of truth.

Like the food images. Sure there is some truth to that. BUT, all GMO is not bad.

Government telling us sugar is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) and fats are bad is fucked. in the 70's they didnt know better yet, but now we do but they still tow the same line, because government.

Anyway, yall have fun in this thread. I'll stick to energy and sprawl arguments.

PS, :wub: fracking. FRACK ALL THE THINGS
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

[user not found] wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:42 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote:Image

:caspian:

without reading....

i bet you have alot of Alex Jones type BS in all your text. Most of its wrong. However every extreme view is rooted in a nugget of truth.

Like the food images. Sure there is some truth to that. BUT, all GMO is not bad.

Government telling us sugar is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) and fats are bad is fucked. in the 70's they didnt know better yet, but now we do but they still tow the same line, because government.

Anyway, yall have fun in this thread. I'll stick to energy and sprawl arguments.

PS, :wub: fracking. FRACK ALL THE THINGS
I need a new post in your nuke thread with this week's news
i did post. SC utility canceled their 2 partly constructed AP1000's :disappoint:
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I'd love to have an interesting conversation, but holy shit, this dude is way off the deep end.
Might as well go off in the woods and just be Ted Kaczynski

Real talk, are you a huge Infowars fan?
Last edited by Acid666 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
wap

Caspian wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:04 am
wap wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:11 pm

LOL. I caught some fishies who are offended by the pics I posted. That's good, maybe you youngins learn something here. First, stop drinking that monster, rockstar, and red bull shit. Then after you have been off that garbage for a few months report back.

And let me ask a question real quick to the young kids here. Do you really believe that you will be a "rock star" when you drink rockstar "energy" drink? LOL. Do you really believe that red bull will "give you wings"? LOL I'm targeting your subconscious right now and you don't even know it.

Dude, first, I'm so much older than you. :facepalm: You aren't fooling anyone with that 78 yo :bs:
Second, I've never had a Monster/Red Bull/Rock Star, etc. You make too many stupid, uninformed assumptions about the DFD family.

Third,
:sass:
wap

Calvinball wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:08 am
[user not found] wrote:The only issue with this post is you didn't ask follow up questions to understand what functional medicine is or what type of psychology my wife practices.

Did you know functional medicine, shocker, combines the use of herbs, suppliments, and life style with modern approaches? Either you did and don't care to spread your ideology instead of having a conversation or you didn't and made an assumption.

Do you know what Congantive Behavioral Therapy is and how it is intended to keep the vast majority of patients from entering the phramaceutical system? You wouldn't because you didn't ask.

I hate I can't have a TRUE conversation with you because you seem like an interesting guy.

:Mahtroy: and I may go at it sometimes but we truly converse.
I'm not sure why you are even bothering at this point.

Sent from the Beer Depository
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

wap wrote:
Caspian wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:04 am LOL. I caught some fishies who are offended by the pics I posted. That's good, maybe you youngins learn something here. First, stop drinking that monster, rockstar, and red bull shit. Then after you have been off that garbage for a few months report back.

Dude, first, I'm so much older than you. :facepalm: You aren't fooling anyone with that 78 yo :bs:
Second, I've never had a Monster/Red Bull/Rock Star, etc. You make too many stupid, uninformed assumptions about the DFD family.

Third,

And of course, :wat:
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

Acid666 wrote:I'd love to have an interesting conversation, but holy shit, this dude is way off the deep end.
Might as well go off in the woods and just be Ted Kaczynski

Real talk, are you a huge Infowars fan?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

wap

Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:21 pm
wap wrote:

Third,

And of course, :wat: