Shattering the world power structure

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

SixSpeeder wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:18 pm
Caspian wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:37 pm
I don't live in fear, I live in knowledge. Ain't care if you agree with me, I'm not here to get people to agree, I registered to make fun of the brainwashed idiot who started the "Islam" thread and in doing so I found that there are quite a bit of low consciousness indoctrinated Amerikan fools here. Any person who says that roundup laced seeds is a "good thing" is a fucking moron, and one who has done no research. I'm not calling you names to get a rise out of you, I genuinely believe that you are a dumbass based on what you have said about food. Go drink a bottle of roundup weed killer and report back if it's so "safe" for humans. :lol: Round up infused crops are not "pretty safe to humans". :lol: Some genetic Monsanto seeds have spermicide engineered into them, if you did even 30 minutes of research you could have learned this. What do you think "GMO" stands for? Genetically Modified Organism.

Here is another lecture, this one with Willam Engdahl on Monsanto GMO's. You probably won't watch it though, but you will reply with more bullshit and go about your life with the same fucked up beliefs about food and everything else, because that's what you have been taught by the system. 9:30 into the vid, Eugenics tied to GMO introduced by the Rockefellers. The same Rockefeller Foundation that is tied to the Tavistock Institute of human relations. So [user not found]'s oh so smart wife has a PhD in psychology but she has never heard of the Tavistock Institute? LMAO. But she got that piece of paper thoe that says she's soooo smart. Hahahaha. :facepalm:

Potatoes are starch, we tested them in science class like some sixty odd years ago in the seventh grade. Root vegetables can be good in moderation because they are starchy? LOL. Which root vegetables? Did you even watch the video I posted where the man says he cures AIDS? Nope, you didn't, cause if you did you would have learned something, but a ninety minute lecture is too much time for you or any other Merikan to spend watching and LISTENING to someone who delved into biochemistry and learned that most the "food" that people are eating is acid and bad for the body.

I haven't looked into fracking much but I would bet that it's just more stupid humans fucking up the planet so they can keep watching the tel-lie-vision and driving sick rides bruh.

:facepalm:

Dear God, why did you make Americans so stupid?
Watch this video in its entirety and then you'll know exactly why you're wrong about GMOs:

Also, check out this link if you're still not convinced:

http://meatspin.fr/
Thanks for proving my point some more. :lol:
:themoreyouknow:
Caspian
сибирский

SAWCE wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:16 pm
Caspian wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Right, but when when a member of DFD talks about his mom or grandma having alzheimers or liver problems, and I ask them what they are eating, they don't bother to reply. Hmm, I wonder why. So Merikans want to stuff their face with all kinds of chemicals, then when their organs begin to fail they aren't smart enough to correlate the two, and then they want me to help pay for the bill when they go to the "doctor". WOW. But I'm the fool because I'm healthy and have figured out how to get out of the giant matrix that is destroying humans, and the planet. Yeah bruh you're just a conspiracy theorist because I don't understand what you're talking about. LOL

Good stuff, keep the posts coming, I'm enjoying laughing at you guys who think you're smart because you went to a indoctrination camp and have the piece of paper to prove that you are good at doing what you're told. :lol:

:popcorn:
Run us through a day of your eating? What do you have each meal?

If you say pancakes and sausage I'm going to high-five you so hard.
Why should I tell you what I eat? I'm not the one talking about how his family members have liver poison or alzheimers.

Will you high-fife me so hard anyway? Inthabutt? Please. Kthanxbye

Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Caspian wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:58 pm
Right, but when when a member of DFD talks about his mom or grandma having alzheimers or liver problems, and I ask them what they are eating, they don't bother to reply. Hmm, I wonder why. So Merikans want to stuff their face with all kinds of chemicals, then when their organs begin to fail they aren't smart enough to correlate the two, and then they want me to help pay for the bill when they go to the "doctor". WOW. But I'm the fool because I'm healthy and have figured out how to get out of the giant matrix that is destroying humans, and the planet. Yeah bruh you're just a conspiracy theorist because I don't understand what you're talking about. LOL

Good stuff, keep the posts coming, I'm enjoying laughing at you guys who think you're smart because you went to a indoctrination camp and have the piece of paper to prove that you are good at doing what you're told. :lol:

You sound like the kind of guy that promotes shit like Steve Jobs fruit diet, jumping on the bandwagon that all processed foods are the spawn of Satan.... When it's one of the main things that contributed to his pancreatic cancer.

SixSpeeder
Drives: Fiat

Caspian wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:26 pm
SixSpeeder wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Watch this video in its entirety and then you'll know exactly why you're wrong about GMOs:

Also, check out this link if you're still not convinced:

http://meatspin.fr/
Thanks for proving my point some more. :lol:
You didn't even watch it, did you. I'm trying to enlighten you you piece of shit ignorant brainwashed fuckass. Now watch this if you don't buy my previous argument, the truth is available if you're willing to listen:

dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Caspian wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:39 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Run us through a day of your eating? What do you have each meal?

If you say pancakes and sausage I'm going to high-five you so hard.
Why should I tell you what I eat? I'm not the one talking about how his family members have liver poison or alzheimers.

Will you high-fife me so hard anyway? Inthabutt? Please. Kthanxbye

Yes, I will.

I'm genuinely curious. As a self-proclaimed douche-bro meat-head, I eat a lot of meat and lots of root veggies like potatoes and stuff like that, and nutrition and the science behind it is super fascinating to me.
Caspian
сибирский

Right right. Good stuff gents, that's the spirit. :lol:

Let's whore ourselves out so we can get monies, who cares if the product carries health risks, I gotta step on others to get mine in this world. Because Merika.

SIQ ride Bruh. Mommy I wanna be like the cool kids, can you please buy me a case of ENERGY drink. Thx!

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:sass:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:wat:
wap

Apex wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:06 pm:wat:
:dat:
Caspian
сибирский

But Caspian my wife has a PhD in psychology, she is a licensed drug dealer for big pharma, she's smarter than you, you conspiracy theorist!!1 She can cure you with Prozac. Or maybe some Zoloft, or maybe some other chemical pills, they work, the University and corporate board of directors told her so, and they reward her with green paper so she knows that she's smarter than you, because she can buy material items, that's the definition of success and knowledge in Merika. Millions of successful knowledgeable Merikans because they have PhD's and MD's, even thoe they don't cure any disease. MERIKA!!1

wap

:rolleyes: :sass:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

:whocares: Imageol:
Caspian
сибирский

Tarspin wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:21 pm :whocares: Imageol:
You cared enough to post. ;) If you don't like politics section then why view it?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Caspian wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:21 pm :whocares: Imageol:
You cared enough to post. ;) If you don't like politics section then why view it?
I post on all active sections to increase my post count. :millennial:
Acid666

Caspian
сибирский

Acid666 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 pm
LMAO, someone is seriously butthurt. I love it.

Caspian
сибирский

And pass me a "energy" drink please. Thanks bruh.

A large portion of Merikans want other people to pay for their "health" "care" insurance? No thanks, pay for your own insurance.

ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Wife found a butcher in our town that owns his own farm about 1.5 hours away. He prides himself on meat (cows, pigs, chickens, etc) that are never exposed to hormones, chemicals, artificial stuff. It's striking how much smaller everything is (chicken parts, cuts of meat, etc) AND how ridiculously good/different it all tastes. A steak from that butcher tastes nothing like you buy mass produced from the store. Pretty :disgust: really.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Caspian
сибирский

Detroit wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:06 am Wife found a butcher in our town that owns his own farm about 1.5 hours away. He prides himself on meat (cows, pigs, chickens, etc) that are never exposed to hormones, chemicals, artificial stuff. It's striking how much smaller everything is (chicken parts, cuts of meat, etc) AND how ridiculously good/different it all tastes. A steak from that butcher tastes nothing like you buy mass produced from the store. Pretty :disgust: really.
You are what you eat. Not sure why people would think to eat this animal. Look around Merika, this is what people mostly consume, it's no wonder Merikans are so dumb. It's why that dood acid666 would actually search for shit filled condoms. Something wrong in his brain and it's because of what he ingests, mentally and physically.

ChrisoftheNorth

:aintcare: cows are tasty when they're not pumped full of hormones and chemicals.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:01 pm
Detroit wrote::aintcare: cows are tasty when they're not pumped full of hormones and chemicals.
You truly can taste the difference
Big time.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:01 pm
Detroit wrote::aintcare: cows are tasty when they're not pumped full of hormones and chemicals.
You truly can taste the difference
I like getting meats from local farms that butcher their own livestock. I've had some :mindblown: cuts and the jerky was 5/7.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Those cows are pretty cute but primates have been throwing and playing with shit since the beginning of time. Theory is :poop:
Acid666

Caspian wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:37 pm It's why that dood acid666 would actually search for shit filled condoms. Something wrong in his brain and it's because of what he ingests, mentally and physically.
Oh, the Illuminati came up with the "Scat Diet" long before your ass was downing organic free range chickens while they were fed magic beans and natural bone dust supplements. Have you tried it? What is your diet? Nomming on scat is great for your intestines and it reintroduces nutrients that you failed to process the first time. Ever seen body builders insert turkey basters into their rectums for feeding time? Ass pulls that clam chowder right up and absorbs as it goes backwards... Then comes right back out and you get a double dose of nutrient ass blast.
It's on the internet. And body builders know what works and what's a conspiracy theory. Same with Suzanne Summers. That bitch knows what's up.

:caspian:
Caspian
сибирский

Acid666 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:19 pm
Caspian wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:37 pm It's why that dood acid666 would actually search for shit filled condoms. Something wrong in his brain and it's because of what he ingests, mentally and physically.
Oh, the Illuminati came up with the "Scat Diet" long before your ass was downing organic free range chickens while they were fed magic beans and natural bone dust supplements. Have you tried it? What is your diet? Nomming on scat is great for your intestines and it reintroduces nutrients that you failed to process the first time. Ever seen body builders insert turkey basters into their rectums for feeding time? Ass pulls that clam chowder right up and absorbs as it goes backwards... Then comes right back out and you get a double dose of nutrient ass blast.
It's on the internet. And body builders know what works and what's a conspiracy theory. Same with Suzanne Summers. That bitch knows what's up.

:caspian:
Thank you once again sir for proving my point. I am interested in [user not found]'s wife's assessment of your psychological condition. Probably too much steroids and meat products, and TV. I bet she can prescribe you a big pharma pill for "treatment". :lolol:

You are what you eat. You chose the name acid666 because that is what your mind has become through that which you intake. You are a prime example of what the system on this planet churns out. Acid and chemicals. :lol: