American troops in Syria

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:04 pm
wap wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

:dat:
Except he bombed a Syrian Government air base, which apparently wasn't too damaged because planes were flying out of it today.
dat part time school and full time work life brah, missing out too much shiz or missing out lot more detail.

pursuit of becoming a potential :waxer:
Haha, no worries. I completely agree with the way you describe our Cheeto in Chief, :doe:

Good luck in school. Hope everything is going well for you.

We had a Turkish head waiter on our cruise last week, and he was phenomenal. FWIW
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

max225 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:57 pm
Melon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:33 pm

So much this, fucking goddamn proxy wars.

Vietsyria
History doesn't change does it? I am not sure why america keeps insisting on these god damn wars... Korea, Nam, etc etc. In the 50s-70s we nuked asia...

Then in the 80s we decided to arm osama to fight the russians with great success...

In the 90s we started fucking with the middle east... for nearly 30 years!
Methinks it's a domino effect of them trying to save face/recover from bad decisions made previously so they make decisions now that in 5-10 years will necessitate a response to recover from.

As long as there's a world power involved, the US will always counter. Russia is very cozy with Syria, and they invited Iran to the party.

For the US and many countries in the west that is a whole bunch of :wtf: :nope: so they are now :nuke:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:51 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:04 pm

dat part time school and full time work life brah, missing out too much shiz or missing out lot more detail.

pursuit of becoming a potential :waxer:
Haha, no worries. I completely agree with the way you describe our Cheeto in Chief, :doe:

We had a Turkish head waiter on our cruise last week, and he was phenomenal. FWIW
One class left after this, which is only available at fall, will get all the credits i needed, already surpassed the required GPA to transfer into a real university. Fall will be a real easy semester. Gonna fill up the application in the summer.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:08 pm
wap wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:51 pm

One class left after this, which is only available at fall, will get all the credits i needed, already surpassed the required GPA to transfer into a real university. Fall will be a real easy semester. Gonna fill up the application in the summer.
:fuckyeah:
Nice job. Keep it up, brah.
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

This thread is awesome, it just goes to show how stupid people are when it comes to global affairs. Trump is simply the new puppet in chief taking orders from people well above him. But that's simply conspiracy theorist talk, right? I could show you idiots all the proof in the world and you would simply respond with, "conspiracy theorist".

You idiots have yourselves to blame for the sad state of affairs in Merika. The context in which you used that :waxer: icon emoji is more proof, proof how Amerikans are slaves to that funny green paper. You don't even know why you so covet fiat currency, you simply just go along with it because it's what you have been programmed to do since birth. From kindergarten and onto middle school for some common core, then graduate high school and take on a loan/debt to get further indoctrinated at some university so you can graduate and then be a robot for some corporation that will suck the life out of you all so you can get that green paper so that you can buy material shit you don't need, but that you think makes you look "successful" in the eyes of your equally shallow and indoctrinated peers. Murika!! Hoorah! FREEDUMB!!1 But Islam is bad and muslims hate Merikans because of their freedom. LOL, OMG another auto forum of sheeple providing hours of priceless entertainment. LOL

:themoreyouknow:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:13 pm This thread is awesome, it just goes to show how stupid people are when it comes to global affairs. Trump is simply the new puppet in chief taking orders from people well above him. But that's simply conspiracy theorist talk, right? I could show you idiots all the proof in the world and you would simply respond with, "conspiracy theorist".

You idiots have yourselves to blame for the sad state of affairs in Merika. The context in which you used that :waxer: icon emoji is more proof, proof how Amerikans are slaves to that funny green paper. You don't even know why you so covet fiat currency, you simply just go along with it because it's what you have been programmed to do since birth. From kindergarten and onto middle school for some common core, then graduate high school and take on a loan/debt to get further indoctrinated at some university so you can graduate and then be a robot for some corporation that will suck the life out of you all so you can get that green paper so that you can buy material shit you don't need, but that you think makes you look "successful" in the eyes of your equally shallow and indoctrinated peers. Murika!! Hoorah! FREEDUMB!!1 But Islam is bad and muslims hate Merikans because of their freedom. LOL, OMG another auto forum of sheeple providing hours of priceless entertainment. LOL

Show us some proof then. So far you've posted clips of people talking, and funny memes... post something that shows irrefutable evidence of what you're claiming and I'll believe it.
Caspian
сибирский

Sure buddy. :poop:
SAWCE

Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:14 pm Sure buddy. :poop:
I'm being serious. I'd like to consider myself relatively open minded, so I'd be interested in actually reading something that proves what you're saying.
Caspian
сибирский

Ok dood. Search for yourself then if you are "actually" "interested". Why are Amerikans so incapable of using their computer to research global politics? You have a powerful weapon at your finger tips which allows people to spread information like wild fire yet millions of Amerikans are still trapped inside the left vs right democrat vs republican paradigm and looking to propaganda mainstream media for answers.

Any person who actually believes what they see on the tel-lie-vision about Bashir al-Assad gassing babies, is a moron. This lie from the establishment is no different than the bullshit story told by Nayirah al-Sabah right before the Kuwait Gulf war, her bullshit line about Iraq soldiers taking babies from incubators and throwing them on the "cold floor to die". George Bush senior repeated that bullshit over and over and aired it on TV to get dumb Amerikans to support the Gulf war.

Where is that idiot [user not found]? He wants names, I got some names for him right here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H.W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by American Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.[1][2]

In her emotional testimony, Nayirah stated that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die.

Her story was initially corroborated by Amnesty International[3] and testimony from evacuees. Following the liberation of Kuwait, reporters were given access to the country. An ABC report found that "patients, including premature babies, did die, when many of Kuwait's nurses and doctors... fled" but Iraqi troops "almost certainly had not stolen hospital incubators and left hundreds of Kuwaiti babies to die."[4][5] Amnesty International reacted by issuing a correction, with executive director John Healey subsequently accusing the Bush administration of "opportunistic manipulation of the international human rights movement"
http://www.prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html
US Congressman Jimmy Hayes of Louisiana -- a conservative Democrat who supported the Gulf War -- later estimated that the government of Kuwait funded as many as 20 PR, law and lobby firms in its campaign to mobilize US opinion and force against Hussein.72 Participating firms included the Rendon Group, which received a retainer of $100,000 per month for media work, and Neill & Co., which received $50,000 per month for lobbying Congress. Sam Zakhem, a former US ambassador to the oil-rich gulf state of Bahrain, funneled $7.7 million in advertising and lobbying dollars through two front groups, the "Coalition for Americans at Risk" and the "Freedom Task Force." The Coalition, which began in the 1980s as a front for the contras in Nicaragua, prepared and placed TV and newspaper ads, and kept a stable of fifty speakers available for pro-war rallies and publicity events.73

Hill & Knowlton, then the world's largest PR firm, served as mastermind for the Kuwaiti campaign. Its activities alone would have constituted the largest foreign-funded campaign ever aimed at manipulating American public opinion. By law, the Foreign Agents Registration Act should have exposed this propaganda campaign to the American people, but the Justice Department chose not to enforce it. Nine days after Saddam's army marched into Kuwait, the Emir's government agreed to fund a contract under which Hill & Knowlton would represent "Citizens for a Free Kuwait," a classic PR front group designed to hide the real role of the Kuwaiti government and its collusion with the Bush administration. Over the next six months, the Kuwaiti government channeled $11.9 million dollars to Citizens for a Free Kuwait, whose only other funding totalled $17,861 from 78 individuals. Virtually all of CFK's budget -- $10.8 million -- went to Hill & Knowlton in the form of fees.

The man running Hill & Knowlton's Washington office was Craig Fuller, one of Bush's closest friends and inside political advisors. The news media never bothered to examine Fuller's role until after the war had ended, but if America's editors had read the PR trade press, they might have noticed this announcement, published in O'Dwyer's PR Services before the fighting began: "Craig L. Fuller, chief of staff to Bush when he was vice-president, has been on the Kuwaiti account at Hill & Knowlton since the first day. He and [Bob] Dilenschneider at one point made a trip to Saudi Arabia, observing the production of some 20 videotapes, among other chores. The Wirthlin Group, research arm of H&K, was the pollster for the Reagan Administration. ... Wirthlin has reported receiving $1.1 million in fees for research assignments for the Kuwaitis. Robert K. Gray, Chairman of H&K/USA based in Washington, DC had leading roles in both Reagan campaigns. He has been involved in foreign nation accounts for many years. ... Lauri J. Fitz-Pegado, account supervisor on the Kuwait account, is a former Foreign Service Officer at the US Information Agency who joined Gray when he set up his firm in 1982."
Not that difficult. Same shit then, same shit now. War is a racket. Amerikan idiots should focus more on fixing the problems with their own country rather than believing all the bullshit propaganda they see on the tel-lie-vision from mainstream media assholes who are in bed with "defense" contractors who together with the MIC military turds stand to make a lot of fiat currency off of manufactured wars.
golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

SAWCE wrote:
Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:14 pm Sure buddy. :poop:
I'm being serious. I'd like to consider myself relatively open minded, so I'd be interested in actually reading something that proves what you're saying.
+1 I have seen nothing proof wise aside from some fearmongering memes and the use of a lot A LOT of buzzwords. Such as, freedumbs, slaves, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caspian
сибирский

golfsedan16 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
SAWCE wrote:
+1 I have seen nothing proof wise aside from some fearmongering memes and the use of a lot A LOT of buzzwords. Such as, freedumbs, slaves, etc

See my above post.

I don't do fear mongering, I do facts. Get back to polishing your sergeant's shoes before he puts you on toilet duty. :spinulator:
SAWCE

Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:14 pm

See my above post.

I don't do fear mongering, I do facts. Get back to polishing your sergeant's shoes before he puts you on toilet duty. :spinulator:
Still haven't seen any :fax: just memes. Step up, son.
wap

Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:13 pm This thread is awesome, it just goes to show how stupid people are when it comes to global affairs. Trump is simply the new puppet in chief taking orders from people well above him. But that's simply conspiracy theorist talk, right? I could show you idiots all the proof in the world and you would simply respond with, "conspiracy theorist".

:wat:
wap

Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:09 pm Ok dood. Search for yourself then if you are "actually" "interested". Why are Amerikans so incapable of using their computer to research global politics? You have a powerful weapon at your finger tips which allows people to spread information like wild fire yet millions of Amerikans are still trapped inside the left vs right democrat vs republican paradigm and looking to propaganda mainstream media for answers.

Any person who actually believes what they see on the tel-lie-vision about Bashir al-Assad gassing babies, is a moron. This lie from the establishment is no different than the bullshit story told by Nayirah al-Sabah right before the Kuwait Gulf war, her bullshit line about Iraq soldiers taking babies from incubators and throwing them on the "cold floor to die". George Bush senior repeated that bullshit over and over and aired it on TV to get dumb Amerikans to support the Gulf war.

Where is that idiot [user not found]? He wants names, I got some names for him right here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H.W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by American Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.[1][2]

In her emotional testimony, Nayirah stated that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die.

Her story was initially corroborated by Amnesty International[3] and testimony from evacuees. Following the liberation of Kuwait, reporters were given access to the country. An ABC report found that "patients, including premature babies, did die, when many of Kuwait's nurses and doctors... fled" but Iraqi troops "almost certainly had not stolen hospital incubators and left hundreds of Kuwaiti babies to die."[4][5] Amnesty International reacted by issuing a correction, with executive director John Healey subsequently accusing the Bush administration of "opportunistic manipulation of the international human rights movement"
http://www.prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html
US Congressman Jimmy Hayes of Louisiana -- a conservative Democrat who supported the Gulf War -- later estimated that the government of Kuwait funded as many as 20 PR, law and lobby firms in its campaign to mobilize US opinion and force against Hussein.72 Participating firms included the Rendon Group, which received a retainer of $100,000 per month for media work, and Neill & Co., which received $50,000 per month for lobbying Congress. Sam Zakhem, a former US ambassador to the oil-rich gulf state of Bahrain, funneled $7.7 million in advertising and lobbying dollars through two front groups, the "Coalition for Americans at Risk" and the "Freedom Task Force." The Coalition, which began in the 1980s as a front for the contras in Nicaragua, prepared and placed TV and newspaper ads, and kept a stable of fifty speakers available for pro-war rallies and publicity events.73

Hill & Knowlton, then the world's largest PR firm, served as mastermind for the Kuwaiti campaign. Its activities alone would have constituted the largest foreign-funded campaign ever aimed at manipulating American public opinion. By law, the Foreign Agents Registration Act should have exposed this propaganda campaign to the American people, but the Justice Department chose not to enforce it. Nine days after Saddam's army marched into Kuwait, the Emir's government agreed to fund a contract under which Hill & Knowlton would represent "Citizens for a Free Kuwait," a classic PR front group designed to hide the real role of the Kuwaiti government and its collusion with the Bush administration. Over the next six months, the Kuwaiti government channeled $11.9 million dollars to Citizens for a Free Kuwait, whose only other funding totalled $17,861 from 78 individuals. Virtually all of CFK's budget -- $10.8 million -- went to Hill & Knowlton in the form of fees.

The man running Hill & Knowlton's Washington office was Craig Fuller, one of Bush's closest friends and inside political advisors. The news media never bothered to examine Fuller's role until after the war had ended, but if America's editors had read the PR trade press, they might have noticed this announcement, published in O'Dwyer's PR Services before the fighting began: "Craig L. Fuller, chief of staff to Bush when he was vice-president, has been on the Kuwaiti account at Hill & Knowlton since the first day. He and [Bob] Dilenschneider at one point made a trip to Saudi Arabia, observing the production of some 20 videotapes, among other chores. The Wirthlin Group, research arm of H&K, was the pollster for the Reagan Administration. ... Wirthlin has reported receiving $1.1 million in fees for research assignments for the Kuwaitis. Robert K. Gray, Chairman of H&K/USA based in Washington, DC had leading roles in both Reagan campaigns. He has been involved in foreign nation accounts for many years. ... Lauri J. Fitz-Pegado, account supervisor on the Kuwait account, is a former Foreign Service Officer at the US Information Agency who joined Gray when he set up his firm in 1982."
Not that difficult. Same shit then, same shit now. War is a racket. Amerikan idiots should focus more on fixing the problems with their own country rather than believing all the bullshit propaganda they see on the tel-lie-vision from mainstream media assholes who are in bed with "defense" contractors who together with the MIC military turds stand to make a lot of fiat currency off of manufactured wars.
wap

See my above post.

razr390

I'm just here for the jack offs
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

:jizz:
golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

razr390 wrote:I'm just here for the jack offs
:pickle:

wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:22 pm I'm just here for the jack offs
:fuckyeah:
Caspian
сибирский

SAWCE wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:28 pm

See my above post.

That's what I thought, another pussy.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Caspian wrote:
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:28 pm Still haven't seen any :fax: just memes. Step up, son.
Fact: Jerking off while eating cheetos in mom's basement makes :jalepenis: orange.
SAWCE

Caspian wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:10 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:28 pm

:lolol: you're cute
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Tarspin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:02 am
Caspian wrote:
Fact: Jerking off while eating cheetos in mom's basement makes :jalepenis: orange.
:lol:
Caspian
сибирский

Tarspin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:02 am
Caspian wrote:
That actually sounds fun, my wife would probably love to suck that cheese off my wang. I'll post back with pics of carnage.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Caspian wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:02 am Fact: Jerking off while eating cheetos in mom's basement makes :jalepenis: orange.
That actually sounds fun, my mom would probably love to suck that cheese off my :jalepenis: . I'll post back with pics of carnage.
:iswydt:

:doit: