American troops in Syria

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

:butwhy:

This is the single worst thing Trump has done so far. We need to :nope: out of that hell hole asap.

:disgust:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mi ... 69655637b6

:( Thoughts and prayers to those guys in this fking epic war :(

troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

:wtf:

Let those clowns fight their own jihads.
max225

This makes me :rage: enough foreign wars already.
max225

I mean what is the motherfucking mission?
Are we supporting Assad?
Are we trying to get him out?
Did congress authorize this?
How can we just send "a couple hundred" marines into a sovereign nation?

so much :rage:
so much :wtf: on my end.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Murica. :disgust:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225

[user not found] wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:52 pm
maxtdi wrote:I mean what is the motherfucking mission?
Are we supporting Assad?

Soooo much this.

Going in with special forces to killify some ISIS idiots makes some sense (some, I would listen to arguments it makes none). This is fucking ridiculous.

Like this country is obsessed with Transgender bathrooms and Nike Hijabs. :whocares:

FOR FUCKS SAKE WE SENT 100s OF OUR SOLDIERS INTO A FOREIGN COUNTRY IN APVS? WHERE IS THE FUCKING NEWS CONFERENCE ON THAT?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING AS A NATION.
:rage:
razr390

maxtdi wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:54 pm
[user not found] wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:52 pm
Soooo much this.

Going in with special forces to killify some ISIS idiots makes some sense (some, I would listen to arguments it makes none). This is fucking ridiculous.
Like this country is obsessed with Transgender bathrooms and Nike Hijabs. :whocares:

FOR FUCKS SAKE WE SENT 100s OF OUR SOLDIERS INTO A FOREIGN COUNTRY IN APVS? WHERE IS THE FUCKING NEWS CONFERENCE ON THAT?

:dat:
I've said it before we have too much freedom in this country because we're all fighting each other over shit that shouldn't even be made into law yet other countries are going through bombs everyday. Most of it is American ignorance. :aintcare:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225

http://www.foxnews.com/
Nothing on fox, bullshit talk about roll backs of regulations or :whocares:

http://www.cnn.com/
cnn talking about marine NUDE pictures :rolleyes:

http://www.msnbc.com/
I can't even when it comes to this.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/
nothing here

I am done.
max225

razr390 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:57 pm
maxtdi wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:54 pm

I've said it before we have too much freedom in this country because we're all fighting each other over shit that shouldn't even be made into law yet other countries are going through bombs everyday. Most of it is American ignorance. :aintcare:
I can't even anymore... I mean this is the type of shit I have been bitching about. I love this country... but W-T-F are we doing :(
troyguitar

Are we supporting Assad?

We started Vietnam the same way... sent in 400 "advisors" :yeahok:

Same BS in Iraq.

Just the tip... then accidentally the whole thing.
razr390

troyguitar wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:57 pm
Are we supporting Assad?

We started Vietnam the same way... sent in 400 "advisors" :yeahok:

Same BS in Iraq.

Just the tip... then accidentally the whole thing.

Oh well, it's way above our paygrades.
razr390

The more I learn about shit that goes on the more I become :aintcare: and try to just make myself happy with what I can control
max225

razr390 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:09 pm The more I learn about shit that goes on the more I become :aintcare: and try to just make myself happy with what I can control
That's the attitude most ppl grow into :-/ I don't think it's right.
And then you have the extreme left and right too. I think I had enough news for the day
razr390

maxtdi wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:50 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:09 pm The more I learn about shit that goes on the more I become :aintcare: and try to just make myself happy with what I can control
That's the attitude most ppl grow into :-/ I don't think it's right.
And then you have the extreme left and right too. I think I had enough news for the day
I'm not trying to grow into anything negative or pessimistic but it's true. If you are worried about the bigger picture, then change how you act at the smaller level, it always trickles upwards and outwards. Most people let ourselves get to this level because they only care about the President or whatever the fuck the cabinet is doing, yet they won't show up for local elections or midterm elections.

That's the problem. Fuckwads get elected into congress because people just don't give a shit. All they think about is "the big picture".

The big picture would look a lot better if people cared about the little things at the local level, shit that is within their control. One person might not be able to influence the president, but one person might be able to elect a representative who can influence the president OR the congress to make better laws or be more productive.

:iono:

:aintcare:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

troyguitar wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:44 pm :wtf:

Let those clowns fight their own jihads.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Let them sort it out, then if need be, we fight the strongest person.
This is the same shit Europe went through in the middle ages, tribes constantly fighting and competing for power.

Let them duke it out.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

fuck the sandbox, we have our own problems, and our own oil now too. this is simply shitty imperialism.
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

A lot of it has to do with the old Cold War mentality, prevent the spread of communism etc. etc.
It's such bullshit.

I say we take off, nuke the whole site from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
wap

Melon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:58 am Let them sort it out, then if need be, we fight the strongest person.
This is the same shit Europe went through in the middle ages, tribes constantly fighting and competing for power.

Let them duke it out.
I've said this before. Islam, which used to be a religion whose people embraced :science: and :math: "somehow" (*cough* crusades *cough*?) got themselves on a war footing that they haven't managed to get themselves out of. so yes, they are basically where Christianity was 6 or 7 centuries ago. And I do believe they should be left to sort it out for themselves. Hopefully the progressive moderate factions win out and the region can start to (re)join the world, but if the conservative fuckwads win, then fine, let them be isolated and continue their medieval existence until they eventually shrink to irrelevance. There is plenty of oil elsewhere in the world.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:10 am
Melon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:58 am Let them sort it out, then if need be, we fight the strongest person.

Let them duke it out.
Should they... Archduke it out?

:iswydt:
wap

Melon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:21 am A lot of it has to do with the old Cold War mentality, prevent the spread of communism etc. etc.
It's such bullshit.

I say we take off, nuke the whole site from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure
:iswydt:
troyguitar

wap wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:02 am

Let them duke it out.
I've said this before. Islam, which used to be a religion whose people embraced :science: and :math: "somehow" (*cough* crusades *cough*?) got themselves on a war footing that they haven't managed to get themselves out of. so yes, they are basically where Christianity was 6 or 7 centuries ago. And I do believe they should be left to sort it out for themselves. Hopefully the progressive moderate factions win out and the region can start to (re)join the world, but if the conservative fuckwads win, then fine, let them be isolated and continue their medieval existence until they eventually shrink to irrelevance. There is plenty of oil elsewhere in the world.

The arabs used to be the world leaders in :math: when "the west" was busy fucking around with religious BS... now the tables have turned. Hell they were the only ones to preserve a bunch of shit when the christians went through their whole book burning phase (you know, the phase that they keep trying to get back to in 'murica). The arabs need to get their act together before christians take the west back over or the whole world will be back in dark age mode. I guess Japan could be the savior next time :doe:

Konichiwa, bitches.
wap

troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:20 am

The arabs used to be the world leaders in :math: when "the west" was busy fucking around with religious BS... now the tables have turned. Hell they were the only ones to preserve a bunch of shit when the christians went through their whole book burning phase (you know, the phase that they keep trying to get back to in 'murica). The arabs need to get their act together before christians take the west back over or the whole world will be back in dark age mode. I guess Japan could be the savior next time :doe:

Konichiwa, bitches.
Yup.

The Arabs preserved ancient Greek and Roman :math: and :science: knowledge which they largely got from the library at Alexandria and actually read and kept the books instead of burning them. They also expanded the knowledge of math with the introduction of the zero. There are several Arabic words in science to this day, such as azimuth and alcohol. That knowledge began to be reintroduced into the West (Europe) after El Cid "liberated" southern Spain from the Moors (NOT the Moops!) and monks, who were basically the only literate people back then, started reading and translating the Arabic books, which were translations of the original Greek books from Alexandria, into Latin and slowly spread that knowledge back into Europe. It was one of the catalysts that lifted Europe out of the Dark Ages and into the Middle Ages.

And yes, I remember those times well, obviously.
max225

Konichiwa, bitches.
Japan has no value for white/brown/black/other slanty ppl. They think they are the master race.
troyguitar

max225 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Konichiwa, bitches.
Japan has no value for white/brown/black/other slanty ppl. They think they are the master race.
They might turn out to be correct if we keep destroying ourselves in the rest of the world.