Women's Rights... to their own bodies, income, etc.

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:00 pm Not a joke or a punchline.

:triggered:

Shit like this makes me rage: http://theslot.jezebel.com/oklahoma-law ... 1792303950
Oklahoma State Rep. Justin Humphrey wrote:Ultimately, he said, his intent was to let men have a say. “I believe one of the breakdowns in our society is that we have excluded the man out of all of these types of decisions,” he said. “I understand that they feel like that is their body,” he said of women. “I feel like it is a separate — what I call them is, is you’re a ‘host.’ And you know when you enter into a relationship you’re going to be that host and so, you know, if you pre-know that then take all precautions and don’t get pregnant,” he explained. “So that’s where I’m at. I’m like, hey, your body is your body and be responsible with it. But after you’re irresponsible then don’t claim, well, I can just go and do this with another body, when you’re the host and you invited that in.”
:bruh:

I'm sorry, but if a baby has been conceived, then a man has already made the decision not to pull out.

Side note: So, by 'take all precautions and don't get pregnant'... how are people supposed to know what precautions are necessary without proper sex education and the abolishment of any avenue of birth control. :rage:

Stupid bible thumping conservatards.
:dat: :triggered:

It's so hard to come up with a rational response to something like that, as it just makes me want to rage. While I'd like to have my voice heard in a discussion like that, if it ever came to it, the final say isn't mine because it's NOT MY BODY!, so I have no reasonable expectation to have any control of it.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

I see it like this:

Let people make the decisions in their own life, regarding whether or not to have children, i.e. abort, whatever.
Who's flesh is who's is irrelevant.

Teach kids about safe sex, STD's, contraceptives and you'll see the number of unwanted pregnancies, and abortions to decline as it has in the past decade. It's a pretty simple solution to a problem.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Beliefs and ideas change over time, but they change gradually and slowly.
Those ideas will die out, give it time.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Shit like this makes me rage: http://theslot.jezebel.com/oklahoma-law ... 1792303950
Oklahoma State Rep. Justin Humphrey wrote:Ultimately, he said, his intent was to let men have a say. “I believe one of the breakdowns in our society is that we have excluded the man out of all of these types of decisions,” he said. “I understand that they feel like that is their body,” he said of women. “I feel like it is a separate — what I call them is, is you’re a ‘host.’ And you know when you enter into a relationship you’re going to be that host and so, you know, if you pre-know that then take all precautions and don’t get pregnant,” he explained. “So that’s where I’m at. I’m like, hey, your body is your body and be responsible with it. But after you’re irresponsible then don’t claim, well, I can just go and do this with another body, when you’re the host and you invited that in.”

I'm sorry, but if a baby has been conceived, then a man has already made the decision not to pull out.

Side note: So, by 'take all precautions and don't get pregnant'... how are people supposed to know what precautions are necessary without proper sex education and the abolishment of any avenue of birth control. :rage:

How do you balance this with the freedom of religion and allowing Muslims to treat their women like 2nd rate citizens, is my question.

Also... I am pro abortion etc. But how do you get to that point is the question? You have plenty of options in order to prevent it.... then you have plenty of options afterwards (first 90 days)... RU486 etc.

Which is basically a pill... changing your mind 3-6 months into the pregnancy unless doctor ordered is fucking insane to me. AT that point you really are killing a life.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

The idea that a woman is a mere "host", and not a full human being, is the most ignorant, backward-thinking, moronic, bullshit concept that lies at the base of this anti-choice ideology. Bible thumping asshats hate the concept of a fully equal woman. It's been said before, but if men were the ones who got pregnant, this would NEVER be an issue. Motherfuckers. :rage:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:50 pm
Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:26 pm Beliefs and ideas change over time, but they change gradually and slowly.
I mean I know things should improve eventually... but we just seem to be stuck in this backwards slide right now.
:thankstrump:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:50 pm The idea that a woman is a mere "host", and not a full human being, is the most ignorant, backward-thinking, moronic, bullshit concept that lies at the base of this anti-choice ideology. Bible thumping asshats hate the concept of a fully equal woman. It's been said before, but if men were the ones who got pregnant, this would NEVER be an issue. Motherfuckers. :rage:
Ron, you have made First Sirloin. :impressive:

Also, concur on Bible Thumping asshats.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:52 pm
maxtdi wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:36 pm

How do you balance this with the freedom of religion and allowing Muslims to treat their women like 2nd rate citizens, is my question.

Also... I am pro abortion etc. But how do you get to that point is the question? You have plenty of options in order to prevent it.... then you have plenty of options afterwards (first 90 days)... RU486 etc.

Which is basically a pill... changing your mind 3-6 months into the pregnancy unless doctor ordered is fucking insane to me. AT that point you really are killing a life.
Don't drive your truck of Muslims into my thread. :lolol:

:lolgasm:
They sure have a use for dat bed doe
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:gtfo: with that Max.

In the US if the woman wanted to leave the man she has all right.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:50 pm
Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:26 pm Beliefs and ideas change over time, but they change gradually and slowly.
I mean I know things should improve eventually... but we just seem to be stuck in this backwards slide right now.
Those ideas have always been there, they're just louder right now.
wap

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:10 pm

:gtfo: with that Max.

In the US if the woman wanted to leave the man she has all right.
:dat:
Regardless of what culture you came from, if you're here in Murica, as a woman you've got laws on your side.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Furthermore, let's talk about how the Russians have treated their people...
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:17 pm Furthermore, let's talk about how the Russians have treated their people...
Rooskies love a strongman. Whether you a Czar, Stalin, or Putin, just give them a ruthless dictator who will kill off anyone in their way. Democratic principles are annoying! Cut out the middleman and go directly to ass kick mode.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:17 pm Furthermore, let's talk about how the Russians have treated their people...
You wanna talk about how many ppl Americans have killed in the middle east?
Pulverized in Japan?
Currently have sitting in jail... (hint, highest per capita jail population in the WORLD)
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

maxtdi wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 pm
Pulverized in Japan?
Currently have sitting in jail... (hint, highest per capita jail population in the WORLD)
Then why did you move here if such atrocities are deplorable to you?
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

But you know what, you came here regardless, and the US let you in, they didn't judge you based on the history of your people, like you didn't judge us on our history. They looked at you the individual.

Maybe you should do the same.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Religion kinda fucking sucks
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:35 pm But you know what, you came here regardless, and the US let you in, they didn't judge you based on the history of your people, like you didn't judge us on our history. They looked at you the individual.

Maybe you should do the same.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:34 pm
maxtdi wrote: :triggered:
Pulverized in Japan?
You really are a fucking pussy.
Your post doesn't even make sense
max225

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 pm
maxtdi wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 pm
Pulverized in Japan?
Then why did you move here if such atrocities are deplorable to you?
Because it's nice not being on the receiving end ...
razr390

maxtdi wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:47 pm
[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:34 pm
You really are a fucking pussy.
Your post doesn't even make sense
:popcorn:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:45 pm
Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Those ideas have always been there, they're just louder right now.
And yet those ideas are allowed to get louder and they're even... encouraged again.

Eh, people had a stance on this issue before Trump even ran, and I doubt huge swarms of people changed sides. What might be shocking you is how many people already had these beliefs, and dude, there's still a shit load of boomers out there. Like I said, it will die off, as those who hold the beliefs and opinions die off. Then one day, we'll be the sticks in the mid with out outdated and offensive views.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:55 pm
Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Eh, people had a stance on this issue before Trump even ran, and I doubt huge swarms of people changed sides. What might be shocking you is how many people already had these beliefs, and dude, there's still a shit load of boomers out there. Like I said, it will die off, as those who hold the beliefs and opinions die off. Then one day, we'll be the sticks in the mid with out outdated and offensive views.
It'll die off about the same time we're dying off, I feel.

That's not good enough.
Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'

Either way, you have to be more :aintcare: about this stuff.
Don't contribute to the hate, and do something about it when you can. It's not going to change all at once, but with millions of kinder gestures, and more moments of understanding.
razr390

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:51 pm

That's not good enough.
It's pockets of the country that are on either side of the spectrum. Here in Georgia I've seen and heard some shit :yikes:
razr390

Melon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:57 pm

That's not good enough.
Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'

Either way, you have to be more :aintcare: about this stuff.
Don't contribute to the hate, and do something about it when you can. It's not going to change all at once, but with millions of kinder gestures, and more moments of understanding.
Kill 'em with kindness