Women's Rights... to their own bodies, income, etc.

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:15 pm It's :mindblown: that he still has that WRX.
Is it the same one doe?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Apex wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:19 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:15 pm It's :mindblown: that he still has that WRX.
Is it the same one doe?
good point.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:17 am
nuggstein wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:15 am
I HATE when people say "oh you'll change your mind" or something along those lines? Dafuq? Someone at my office had mentioned that him and his wife weren't going to have kids, and so many of the women here were giving him shit.
I wish people would mind their own fucking business
:dat: :dat: :dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Melon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 am
Apex wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 am

Punishable by what? Whips and chains?
Lasthumansgarage subscription.
:disgust:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:17 am

I wish people would mind their own fucking business
It literally happened just before! I was grabbing napkins from the kitchen and a woman I haven't seen in a while was eating her lunch. She asked me how I've been, I asked her back, she was talking about her kids, and then she goes "when you have kids." I was like, "IF I have kids." She's like, "you will."

I then I said that I didn't really want them and she actually was pretty accepting of my stance. Basically a good for you for sticking to what you believe instead of making the wrong choice.
:crang:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

I just tell people that I'm sterile when they start pulling that "You'll change your mind" crap.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:55 pm I just tell people that I'm sterile when they start pulling that "You'll change your mind" crap.
That's what Infamous started saying.

"Do you have kids?"
"I can't..."
"ohhhhh, I'm so sorry"

:lolol:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:09 pm
troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:55 pm I just tell people that I'm sterile when they start pulling that "You'll change your mind" crap.

"Do you have kids?"
"I can't..."
"ohhhhh, I'm so sorry"

:koolaid: :ludacris:
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

"Do you have kids?"
"I can't..."
"ohhhhh, I'm so sorry"

:dat:

It works pretty well.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

:notbad: I'm keeping that one.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:16 pm

"Do you have kids?"
"I can't..."
"ohhhhh, I'm so sorry"

It works pretty well.
It really does.

One woman, though got way too personal and asked what was wrong because she "went through the nightmare herself". I think she was trying to offer advice or something. When Infamous told the woman that the Dr. took her tubes, she went full :notsure: :wtf: :angry:

Gotta be prepared if someone calls your bluff.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:11 pm
troyguitar wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:16 pm

It works pretty well.
It really does.

One woman, though got way too personal and asked what was wrong because she "went through the nightmare herself". I think she was trying to offer advice or something. When Infamous told the woman that the Dr. took her tubes, she went full :notsure: :wtf: :angry:

just gotta play it off and continue the rip

"oh the dock took my t00bes / got the clip'

:triggered:

"honestly i use that response so I don't get a lecture from people like you, its personal, please drop it. "

*drop mic*
/me walks away
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:15 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:11 pm
It really does.

just gotta play it off and continue the rip

"oh the dock took my t00bes / got the clip'

:triggered:

"honestly i use that response so I don't get a lecture from people like you, its personal, please drop it. "

*drop mic*
/me walks away
She was pretty blown away when it happened. Most people just drop it after the "I can't...", as they should because it's pretty fucking sensitive no matter what side of the situation you're on. I'm sure wanting them and not being able to have them is frustrating...so belaboring the point is just :butwhy:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I wanna get drunk and drive my C6 balls to the wall. Thankfully I have a logical inner voice that I respect.
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:09 pm I wanna get drunk and drive my C6 balls to the wall. Thankfully I have a logical inner voice that I respect.
Best to listen to that inner voice when situations like these come up.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:09 pm I wanna get drunk and drive my C6 balls to the wall. Thankfully I have a logical inner voice that I respect.
Best to listen to that inner voice when situations like these come up.
Last night I started the car up and let it warm up in the garage with both bay doors open. That's about as far as I go lol