President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

wap wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm
"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming "sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming "Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming

Is hard to take as fact, breh.

I actually went down your psyops rabbit hole a few nights ago because I was bored. I just found a bunch of people claiming all the "facts" that weren't really founded in anything. The Sandy Hook psyops was the most interesting. "Mortgages were paid off which can be proved by public record." Really? Where...what public records. Show me and maybe I'll believe.
:dat:
That's some good bait. Find it yourself. Some people are just not good sleuths, maybe you should stick to more elementary tasks rather than trying to dissect propaganda and dabble in the vast political spectrum. Here is the council on foreign of relations website, maureen white and her hubby rattner are listed on there under membership roster (in regards to Sandy Hook connections. ;) Hillary clinton has once made claim that basically the CFR guides US policies. "Be told what we should be doing.......". CFR is directly connect to the rockefeller foundation which is connected to the Tavistock Institute. Maybe you know all this and are trolling me, or maybe you really don't. :iono:

That's why I tell people, the shit you see Chump rolling out are not necessarily his policies, they are guidance from "think tanks" and organizations of people executing tasks ordered by powerful people, CEO's/board of directors of corps and banks, etc. The info about Bloomberg and his venture with rattner is easy to find, have at it.

https://www.cfr.org/

:howdy:
:themoreyouknow:
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:14 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:39 pm

:wub:
I hope you stick around for a bit.
I'm taking a jump room to Mars later tonight but I'll be back on Mon. I'll miss you too. :wub:

Smooches
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Better break out that bib again :jimp:
One time a buddy of @calvinballz and I was getting a bj from a pretty nasty chick (though admittedly she had huge awesome boobs) and she barfed on his dick because she was so drunk. She took off her t shirt and cleaned him up with it then continued.

Another buddy of ours barfed in his girlfriend's hood of her sweatshirt while she was blowing him because he was so drunk.

ahhh college.
Buddy wound up in a strip club in Vegas with a girl he'd met. She bought him a lap dance, then half way through it, wanted to show the stripper how it was supposed to be done. Started blowing my buddy, went too deep/was drunk, had to turn her head to the side and puke away from him, then went right back to work on his :dong: The stripper was just dancing and watching the whole time.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:50 pm

That's some good bait. Find it yourself. Some people are just not good sleuths, maybe you should stick to more elementary tasks rather than trying to dissect propaganda and dabble in the vast political spectrum. Here is the council on foreign of relations website, maureen white and her hubby rattner are listed on there under membership roster (in regards to Sandy Hook connections. ;) Hillary clinton has once made claim that basically the CFR guides US policies. "Be told what we should be doing.......". CFR is directly connect to the rockefeller foundation which is connected to the Tavistock Institute. Maybe you know all this and are trolling me, or maybe you really don't. :iono:

That's why I tell people, the shit you see Chump rolling out are not necessarily his policies, they are guidance from "think tanks" and organizations of people executing tasks ordered by powerful people, CEO's/board of directors of corps and banks, etc. The info about Bloomberg and his venture with rattner is easy to find, have at it.

:caspian: :wat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:50 pm

And my point was made. I guess I'll spend my life in the dark because I'm too stupid to find the truth myself.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

[user not found] wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:02 pm How is the way you view the world not your world view?

Sent from the Beer Depository
Thats just what they want you to think.
:mindblown:

:therapist:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

[user not found] wrote:
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:40 pm Better break out that bib again :jimp:
One time a buddy of @calvinballz and I was getting a bj from a pretty nasty chick (though admittedly she had huge awesome boobs) and she barfed on his dick because she was so drunk. She took off her t shirt and cleaned him up with it then continued.

Another buddy of ours barfed in his girlfriend's hood of her sweatshirt while she was blowing him because he was so drunk.

ahhh college.
Oh man what the heck was her name?

:therapist:
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:08 pm

ahhh college.
Buddy wound up in a strip club in Vegas with a girl he'd met. She bought him a lap dance, then half way through it, wanted to show the stripper how it was supposed to be done. Started blowing my buddy, went too deep/was drunk, had to turn her head to the side and puke away from him, then went right back to work on his :dong: The stripper was just dancing and watching the whole time.
:lolol: :dong:
:gag:
:lolol: :jizz:

:impressive:
Johnny_P

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Better break out that bib again :jimp:

ahhh college.
:impressive: on the first one
:lolol: on the second. That's almost as good as @maxtdi 's story of a drunk azn puking in her tiny purse in the back of an uber :lolgasm:
ChrisoftheNorth

Did :caspian: :nope: out?

:|
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:53 pm Did :caspian: :nope: out?

Mom must have turned off his wifi.
dtraill27
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 Mazda 6

Must have spotty internet down in the bunker
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:55 pm

:lolol:
ChrisoftheNorth

dtraill27 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:57 pm

wap

:lolgasm:
:bravo:
wap

dtraill27 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:57 pm

razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:caspian: and mom porsche inactive at the same time. :notsure:

:caspian:

Such DFD psyops
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex

wap wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:19 pm

:lolgasm:
:bravo:
:bow:
wap

razr390 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 pm :caspian: and mom porsche inactive at the same time. :notsure:

Such DFD psyops
They're the right age...
wap

razr390 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 pm :caspian: and mom porsche inactive at the same time. :notsure:

Such DFD psyops
They're the right age...
ChrisoftheNorth

Such DFD psyops
:mindblown: :triggered:
Johnny_P

:sad: someone please think of the Muslims.
Apex

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:21 pm :sad: someone please think of the Muslims.
:butwhy:
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:21 pm :sad: someone please think of the Muslims.
:rolleyes: Dem psyops, doe.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Like the muslim black cop that shot the innocent UNARMED WHITE WOMAN?

WLM protests are about to start amirite?