President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:52 pm
wap wrote:Oh.

Look who's back.

:rolleyes:

Sent from the Beer Depository
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:caspian: = Preston?

:mindblown:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

wap wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:18 pm
KiaGiver wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:39 pm Even if my dad's family offered us a fortune to live in the Middle East (my grandpa bugged my dad for years with a proposition like this while my gramps was still alive), I'd tell them to fuck right off like my dad has been doing.

I piss red white and blue, mother fuckers.
You might want to see a doctor about that.
Doctor told me I was healthy and free af, fam.
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
wap

razr390 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:48 am :caspian: = Preston?

Maybe?
But :caspian: seems to be anti-Christianity :doe:
wap

KiaGiver wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:53 am
wap wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:18 pm

You might want to see a doctor about that.
Doctor told me I was healthy and free af, fam.
:fuckyeah:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wap wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:42 am

Maybe?
Unless it's some pseudo-psyops :mindblown: :doomed:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

razr390 wrote:
wap wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:42 am :mindblown:

Maybe?
Unless it's some pseudo-psyops :mindblown: :doomed:
Nah, it's just [user not found] trying to bump up the Friday night post counts.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:44 pm :fuckyeah: :popcorn:
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Trump now plans to make a huge summer vacation. It's sure is exhausting to make up bullshit he'd claim he's about to do. Cyberbully others on twitter and so on.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I just checked trumps twitter, half of the people he re-tweets can't even spell right. :lol:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:49 am I just checked trumps twitter, half of the people he re-tweets can't even spell right. :lol:
Not really surprising.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:07 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:49 am I just checked trumps twitter, half of the people he re-tweets can't even spell right. :lol:
Not really surprising.
They are just like Erdogan supporters, only difference they live in a different country. He said he will make a bridge to the moon about 4 years ago, and they still believe it :lolol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Whats up with foreigners defending trump?? Stupidity as its finest :rolleyes: :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:38 pm Whats up with foreigners defending trump?? Stupidity as its finest :rolleyes: :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who do you think is going to build the wall and get paid to do so? Muricans? HAH!
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:08 pm
wap wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Not really surprising.
They are just like Erdogan supporters, only difference they live in a different country. He said he will make a bridge to the moon about 4 years ago, and they still believe it :lolol:
:wtf:
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

Don't you mean, spell correctly?

I'd be curious to see Obama's old twitters after he authorized all the drone bombings on Yemen and Pakistan. If I recall correctly he took out a wedding party, and hardly any Amerikans said a word (I think they were all preoccupied with dancing with the stars, and other trash like the super bowl, their cars, etc).

Anyway, I have an idea for a new dating site, two of them actually. One is called Clitter (get it, like twitter :D ) where girls can post pics of their wizard sleeve. The other site is called Cockbook (hehe), where men can post pics of their dong. What do you think? I'm gonna be rich. :jizz:
:themoreyouknow:
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

wap wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:42 am

Maybe?
True Christianity doesn't preach death though as far as I know. No religious person who believes in their religion would ever force it onto others. Most Christians in today's world are not true Christians anyway, they are brainwashed Zionist "Christians" which is a oxymoron basically. Ask a Christian if they really believe that today's residents of Israel are the "chosen ones" and see what they say. The Scofield bible was created by freemasons and "lord" rothschild's minions like theodore herzl and a couple other dooshbags.

I have no problem with true Christians who realize that the state of israel is a giant pile of usurping shit from Britian, and Turkey. It is said that the Khazars are turkish mongolian thugs. Now, whether or not the khazar theory is true most may never know, but also to consider is that allegedly 90% of jews today are Ashkenazi who are lineage of Japheth, not Shem. The khazars allegedly adopted judaism during the time of the Byzantine Empire.

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trib02.htm
"THE religion of the Hebrews," writes Bury, "had exercised a profound influence on the creed of Islam, and it had been a basis for Christianity; it had won scattered proselytes; but the conversion of the Khazars to the undiluted religion of Jehova is unique in history."1 .What was the motivation of this unique event? It is not easy to get under the skin of a Khazar prince - covered, as it was, by a coat of mail. But if we reason in terms of power-politics, which obeys essentially the same rules throughout the ages, a fairly plausible analogy offers itself. .At the beginning of the eighth century the world was polarized between the two super-powers representing Christianity and Islam. Their ideological doctrines were welded to power-politics pursued by the classical methods of propaganda, subversion and military conquest. The Khazar Empire represented a Third Force, which had proved equal to either of them, both as an adversary and an ally. But it could only maintain its independence by accepting neither Christianity nor Islam - for either choice would have automatically subordinated it to the authority of the Roman Emperor or the Caliph of Baghdad. .There had been no lack of efforts by either court to convert the Khazars to Christianity or Islam, but all they resulted in was the exchange of diplomatic courtesies, dynastic inter-marriages and shifting military alliances based on mutual self-interest. Relying on its military strength, the Khazar kingdom, with its hinterland of vassal tribes, was determined to preserve its position as the Third Force, leader of the uncommitted nations of the steppes. .At the same time, their intimate contacts with Byzantium and the Caliphate had taught the Khazars that their primitive shamanism was not only barbaric and outdated compared to the great monotheistic creeds, but also unable to confer on the leaders the spiritual and legal authority which the rulers of the two theocratic world powers, the Caliph and the Emperor, enjoyed. Yet the conversion to either creed would have meant submission, the end of independence, and thus would have defeated its purpose. What could have been more logical than to embrace a third creed, which was uncommitted towards either of the two, yet represented the venerable foundation of both? .The apparent logic of the decision is of course due to the deceptive clarity of hindsight. In reality, the conversion to Judaism required an act of genius. Yet both the Arab and Hebrew sources on the history of the conversion, however varied in detail, point to a line of reasoning as indicated above. To quote Bury once more:

There can be no question that the ruler was actuated by political motives in adopting Judaism. To embrace Mohammadanism would have made him the spiritual dependent of the Caliphs, who attempted to press their faith on the Khazars, and in Christianity lay the danger of his becoming an ecclesiastical vassal of the Roman Empire. Judaism was a reputable religion with sacred books which both Christian and Mohammadan respected; it elevated him above the heathen barbarians, and secured him against the interference of Caliph or Emperor. But he did not adopt, along with circumcision, the intolerance of the Jewish cult. He allowed the mass of his people to abide in their heathendom and worship their idols.2
Theories though, of course. We don't need books, everything we see on TV is true. :flaccid:

:popcorn:
:themoreyouknow:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Caspian wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 am

I'd be curious to see Obama's old twitters after he authorized all the drone bombings on Yemen and Pakistan. If I recall correctly he took out a wedding party, and hardly any Amerikans said a word (I think they were all preoccupied with dancing with the stars, and other trash like the super bowl, their cars, etc).

Anyway, I have an idea for a new dating site, two of them actually. One is called Clitter (get it, like twitter :D ) where girls can post pics of their wizard sleeve. The other site is called Cockbook (hehe), where men can post pics of their dong. What do you think? I'm gonna be rich. :jizz:
wap

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:30 am
Caspian wrote:

I remember the wedding party thing being big news for weeks.
:gtfo: with your "facts" and "truth". It's all a joo conspiracy, :bruh:
wap

Also,
:wat:
dtraill27
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 Mazda 6

Under the Trump administration were going to be saying Merry Christmas again
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

dtraill27 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:46 pm Under the Trump administration were going to be saying Merry Christmas again
I'm not religious.

:triggered:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Melon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:27 pm
dtraill27 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:46 pm Under the Trump administration were going to be saying Merry Christmas again
I'm not religious.

That's OK, brah, Christmas hasn't been a religious celebration in this country for at least a century. Do you even Santa Claus?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:32 pm Do you even Santa Claus?
But that's taking Christ out of Christmas!

4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
dtraill27
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 Mazda 6

Melon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:27 pm
I'm not religious.

26. "And by the way, under the Trump administration, you'll be saying 'Merry Christmas' again when you go shopping. Believe me. 'Merry Christmas.'"
Trump gave this speech on July 24.
27. "They've been downplaying that little, beautiful phrase. You're going to be saying 'Merry Christmas' again, folks."
First of all, "they." Second of all, Merry damn Christmas.