President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Caspian wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:46 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:25 pm On serious note though, trump's sons are dumbasses, they reveal too much and will cause more trouble for trump and for his current career. I'd be very happy if that happens if Pence won't take its place. But I have a sad feeling he will win again in his 2nd term. I know cause same thing happened with Erdogan in Turkey.
You're still missing the bigger picture. Trump wasn't "elected" by Americans, he was selected decades ago and groomed to one day possibly be a high level puppet, and since he has obeyed his banker and religion masters, he made it to the whore house, I mean the white house. Pence, Trump, Obama, Hillary, it doesn't matter, they are all hollow suits doing as they are told by people far above them.

Trump will be fine, he will come out of the US presidency unscathed like all the other puppets before him; obama, reagan, clinton, carter, bush, etc. Obama and Both George Bushes are some big war criminals for modern day humanity but their terms are up and are any of them serving jail or even faced with charges for all the millions that died at their hands? Nope. And American slaves are now paying pensions/retirement for five previous presidents! (Carter, Bush senior, bush Jr, clinton, and obummer). LOL. How much annual taxes are used for each former president? At least 100K$ each. LOL. But freedom tho. Just pay your taxes and don'task questions.
:notsure: I understand you since there wasn't a tirade about Muslim hate in this post.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:25 pm
Caspian wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:06 am:wat:
And the :wat: tables have turned!
:fuckyeah:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:25 pm On serious note though, trump's sons are dumbasses, they reveal too much and will cause more trouble for trump and for his current career. I'd be very happy if that happens if Pence won't take its place. But I have a sad feeling he will win again in his 2nd term. I know cause same thing happened with Erdogan in Turkey.
You're still missing the bigger picture. Trump wasn't "elected" by Americans, he was selected decades ago and groomed to one day possibly be a high level puppet, and since he has obeyed his banker and religion masters, he made it to the whore house, I mean the white house. Pence, Trump, Obama, Hillary, it doesn't matter, they are all hollow suits doing as they are told by people far above them.

Trump will be fine, he will come out of the US presidency unscathed like all the other puppets before him; obama, reagan, clinton, carter, bush, etc. Obama and Both George Bushes are some big war criminals for modern day humanity but their terms are up and are any of them serving jail or even faced with charges for all the millions that died at their hands? Nope. And American slaves are now paying pensions/retirement for five previous presidents! (Carter, Bush senior, bush Jr, clinton, and obummer). LOL. How much annual taxes are used for each former president? At least 100K$ each. LOL. But freedom tho. Just pay your taxes and don'task questions.
:wat:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:25 pm

:notsure: I understand you since there wasn't a tirade about Muslim hate in this post.
:lolol:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:caspian:
Johnny_P

Apex wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:05 am:caspian:
:impressive:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:09 am
Apex wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:05 am:caspian:
:fullretard: too!
Johnny_P

Apex wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:10 am
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:09 am

:fullretard: too!
omg this is incredible
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

So, to summarize, :derp: + :fullretard: + :triggered: + :wat: = :caspian:

Do I understand that correctly? Yes?

:micdrop:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Full Retard is outstanding.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

wap wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:22 pm So, to summarize, :derp: + :fullretard: + :triggered: + :wat: = :caspian:

:fuckyeah: :like:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

wap wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:22 pm So, to summarize, :derp: + :fullretard: + :triggered: + :wat: = :caspian:

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

:bow:
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

I thought this forum was "different". Seems the same as all the other auto forums I've been on. People want to talk about politics but when you start telling them how it really is they all bury their heads in the sand or start whipping out the jokes so they don't have to face reality. Yeah this forum is real different alright, you have dildo emojis where as 6speedonline does not. Corvetteforums was worse than this place though, those people are supreme douchebags.
:themoreyouknow:
wap

Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:08 pm I thought this forum was "different". Seems the same as all the other auto forums I've been on. People want to talk about politics but when you start telling them how it really is they all bury their heads in the sand or start whipping out the jokes so they don't have to face reality. Yeah this forum is real different alright, you have dildo emojis where as 6speedonline does not. Corvetteforums was worse than this place though, those people are supreme douchebags.
:caspian:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:08 pm I thought this forum was "different". Seems the same as all the other auto forums I've been on. People want to talk about politics but when you start telling them how it really is they all bury their heads in the sand or start whipping out the jokes so they don't have to face reality. Yeah this forum is real different alright, you have dildo emojis where as 6speedonline does not. Corvetteforums was worse than this place though, those people are supreme douchebags.
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Johnny_P

You could start by trying to have an on-topic relevant conversation with someone and providing sources to back up your "facts" that you throw out there, as a bunch of members have invited you to do. But no, you go off on rants about Islam hate and sheeple and amerika. Why would anyone here actually engage in a conversation with that?
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 pm
You could start by trying to have an on-topic relevant conversation with someone and providing sources to back up your "facts" that you throw out there, as a bunch of members have invited you to do. But no, you go off on rants about Islam hate and sheeple and amerika. Why would anyone here actually engage in a conversation with that?
Pretty much sums it up.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:55 pm Troll finds forum. Attempts to troll.
Troll discovers forum encourages trolling.
Attempts to have legitimate discussions.
Discovers forum encourages legitimate discussions.

:derp:
:bravo:
Not everyone can DFD.
Caspian
сибирский

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 pm
I have provided sources to back up my claims several times and members here don't acknowledge it, they simply reply with an emoji or "conspiracy theory" like most other forums/Amerikans. So what's the point of providing sources when no one wants to step out of their bubble of bullshit. I know why, because most Americans are severely dumbed down, brainwashed, and dependent upon this fucked up system, too scared or lazy to change it (or selfish, or stupid).

Americans want to have political dialogue, and complain about Trump or obama, but no one wants to face up to the ugly truths. So what's the point of having a politics section? What's the point of having your own forum? DFD doesn't need to be, at least not the politics section cause it's no different than any other auto forum. Same bullshit, different url.
Caspian
сибирский

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:55 pm Troll finds forum. Attempts to troll.
Troll discovers forum encourages trolling.
Attempts to have legitimate discussions.
Discovers forum encourages legitimate discussions.

:derp:
:wat: Contradiction. No surprise though, this is just another forum of circle jerks who have spent too much time watching the "news" on the Tel-lie-Vision. Get back to work, slave. :flaccid:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote:
:fuckyeah:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Haha, yeah, we've been there.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.