President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:01 pm
Caspian wrote:
I have provided sources to back up my claims several times and members here don't acknowledge it, they simply reply with an emoji or "conspiracy theory" like most other forums/Amerikans. So what's the point of providing sources when no one wants to step out of their bubble of bullshit. I know why, because most Americans are severely dumbed down, brainwashed, and dependent upon this fucked up system, too scared or lazy to change it (or selfish, or stupid).

Americans want to have political dialogue, and complain about Trump or obama, but no one wants to face up to the ugly truths. So what's the point of having a politics section? What's the point of having your own forum? DFD doesn't need to be, at least not the politics section cause it's no different than any other auto forum. Same bullshit, different url.
If you actually thought this you wouldn't be posting here.
Same bullshit, different url.
:themoreyouknow:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Caspian wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:01 pm If you actually thought this you wouldn't be posting here.
:yeahok: what other forum gave you your own emoji :Caspian: ?
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Cm'on, this thread is for my Trump lulz.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:22 pm
Caspian wrote:
:yeahok: what other forum gave you your own emoji :Caspian: ?
:dat:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:24 pm Again, if you thought that you wouldn't be posting here. I enjoy your delightfully off kilter point of view. You aren't going to get banned simply for these views my friend. I'm very sure that's what you want because it proves your world view but that's not how we operate here.
:dat: dat:
Double :dat:
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:00 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 pm

You could start by trying to have an on-topic relevant conversation with someone and providing sources to back up your "facts" that you throw out there, as a bunch of members have invited you to do. But no, you go off on rants about Islam hate and sheeple and amerika. Why would anyone here actually engage in a conversation with that?
I have provided sources to back up my claims several times and members here don't acknowledge it, they simply reply with an emoji or "conspiracy theory" like most other forums/Amerikans. So what's the point of providing sources when no one wants to step out of their bubble of bullshit. I know why, because most Americans are severely dumbed down, brainwashed, and dependent upon this fucked up system, too scared or lazy to change it (or selfish, or stupid).

Americans want to have political dialogue, and complain about Trump or obama, but no one wants to face up to the ugly truths. So what's the point of having a politics section? What's the point of having your own forum? DFD doesn't need to be, at least not the politics section cause it's no different than any other auto forum. Same bullshit, different url.
So, you believe the moon landing was faked or nah?
Caspian
сибирский

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:24 pm Again, if you thought that you wouldn't be posting here. I enjoy your delightfully off kilter point of view. You aren't going to get banned simply for these views my friend. I'm very sure that's what you want because it proves your world view but that's not how we operate here.
LOL. This is not "my world view". We've already covered this, I've learned from many other people, you are just one of those heavily brainwashed idiots that is desperately trying to hang onto the fraudulent system that is crumbling before our eyes. I couldn't give two shits if I were banned from here or allowed to stay, it's no sweat off my sack. :iono:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 pm

You could start by trying to have an on-topic relevant conversation with someone and providing sources to back up your "facts" that you throw out there, as a bunch of members have invited you to do. But no, you go off on rants about Islam hate and sheeple and amerika. Why would anyone here actually engage in a conversation with that?

"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming "sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming "Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming

Is hard to take as fact, breh.

I actually went down your psyops rabbit hole a few nights ago because I was bored. I just found a bunch of people claiming all the "facts" that weren't really founded in anything. The Sandy Hook psyops was the most interesting. "Mortgages were paid off which can be proved by public record." Really? Where...what public records. Show me and maybe I'll believe.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Caspian
сибирский

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:26 pm

WTF does the moon landing have to do with Chump? Why are you going off topic? Didn't you or someone else just complain about me rambling off topic? I thought this place was all about off topic.

It could have been faked, I don't know, but do I believe that we possess the technology to take man to the moon? Absolutely. Consider that the SR71 Blackbird, for one example, was built decades ago and people high up in the aeronautical industry say that the government possesses technology that is about 30+ years out from what the public is exposed to, then yes we absolutely have the technology to go to the moon. But this forum doesn't do serious or facts, it's all lulz and conspiracies.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Caspian wrote:
LOL. This is not "my world view". We've already covered this, I've learned from many other people, you are just one of those heavily brainwashed idiots that is desperately trying to hang onto the fraudulent system that is crumbling before our eyes. I couldn't give two shits if I were banned from here or allowed to stay, it's no sweat off my sack. :iono:
How is the way you view the world not your world view?

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Caspian
сибирский

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:58 pm
Caspian wrote:
The fact that you responded to this post simply proves my point. Welcome to the family you wackadoodle you! :wub: :caspian:
You're the fuckin wackadoodble bro. Come on let's do psyops. Are you chickenshit? Puke challenge, it's the new ice challenge. I'm gonna puke on yer face bruh. Uhh :wat:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Caspian wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:58 pm The fact that you responded to this post simply proves my point. Welcome to the family you wackadoodle you! :wub: :caspian:
You're the fuckin wackadoodble bro. Come on let's do psyops. Are you chickenshit? Puke challenge, it's the new ice challenge. I'm gonna puke on yer face bruh. Uhh :wat:
I don't beleive this guy is a 78 yr old Britt.
Johnny_P

Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:00 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:26 pm
WTF does the moon landing have to do with Chump? Why are you going off topic? Didn't you or someone else just complain about me rambling off topic? I thought this place was all about off topic.

It could have been faked, I don't know, but do I believe that we possess the technology to take man to the moon? Absolutely. Consider that the SR71 Blackbird, for one example, was built decades ago and people high up in the aeronautical industry say that the government possesses technology that is about 30+ years out from what the public is exposed to, then yes we absolutely have the technology to go to the moon. But this forum doesn't do serious or facts, it's all lulz and conspiracies.
:wub:
I hope you stick around for a bit.
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:23 pm
Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:17 pm

Puke on my face? :jimp:
Better break out that bib again :jimp:
Caspian
сибирский

Calvinball wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:02 pm
Caspian wrote:

Prithee my nga, my view is a shared "world view" :doe: I wasn't born believing or knowing what I do today, neither were you. Evolution, it's not only a poorly built rally car from a washed up manufacture. Hang on, I'll do Saab and Volvo next...... then Oldsmobile, and plymouth, and how could I forget Saturn...

:mindblown:

Back to [the future] Chump and how he is the new stooge.

They all want yer freedumbs. Row, slaves!!1

:popcorn:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:46 pm
Calvinball wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Prithee my nga, my view is a shared "world view" :doe: I wasn't born believing or knowing what I do today, neither were you. Evolution, it's not only a poorly built rally car from a washed up manufacture. Hang on, I'll do Saab and Volvo next...... then Oldsmobile, and plymouth, and how could I forget Saturn...

:mindblown:

Back to [the future] Chump and how he is the new stooge.

They all want yer freedumbs. Row, slaves!!1

That actually makes sense.
Caspian
сибирский

Tarspin wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:20 pm
Caspian wrote:
I don't beleive this guy is a 78 yr old Britt.

Caspian
сибирский

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:39 pm
Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:00 pm

:wub:
I hope you stick around for a bit.
I'm taking a jump room to Mars later tonight but I'll be back on Mon. I'll miss you too. :wub:

wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming "sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming "Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming"Sources" that link to other :caspian: s claiming

I actually went down your psyops rabbit hole a few nights ago because I was bored. I just found a bunch of people claiming all the "facts" that weren't really founded in anything. The Sandy Hook psyops was the most interesting. "Mortgages were paid off which can be proved by public record." Really? Where...what public records. Show me and maybe I'll believe.
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Caspian
сибирский

Lost down the rabbit hole in tabs and windoe's I just found this pic. People want to roast Trump and we got tha democrats who think they're angels, but here is that witch nancy pelosi with Chump signing who knows what.

"You'll just have to pass the [healthcare] bill to find out what's in it." Pelosi back in 2010ish. WTF is that old hag still doing alive. These fossils in government have to be feeding on children to stay alive as long as they do. or they must be clones.

Pro tip: Youtube search, "The Boys From Brazil".

wap

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:11 pm
Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:02 pm

So, who's older... :caspian: or :wap: ?
:notsure:
This kid is definitely not a septguanerian. lol
wap

Caspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:28 pm Lost down the rabbit hole in tabs and windoe's I just found this pic. People want to roast Trump and we got tha democrats who think they're angels, but here is that witch nancy pelosi with Chump signing who knows what.

"You'll just have to pass the [healthcare] bill to find out what's in it." Pelosi back in 2010ish. WTF is that old hag still doing alive. These fossils in government have to be feeding on children to stay alive as long as they do. or they must be clones.

Pro tip: Youtube search, "The Boys From Brazil".

:lolol:
Pelosi is as old as you claim to be. :yeahok:
wap

Also, :caspian:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:55 pm Troll finds forum. Attempts to troll.
Troll discovers forum encourages trolling.
Attempts to have legitimate discussions.
Discovers forum encourages legitimate discussions.

:derp:
:lolol: :bravo:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Americans want to have political dialogue, and complain about Drumpf or obama, but no one wants to face up to the ugly truths. So what's the point of having a politics section? What's the point of having your own forum? DFD doesn't need to be, at least not the politics section cause it's no different than any other auto forum. Same bullshit, different url.

I :hue:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.