President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:18 am
Caspian wrote: I've heard of them but meh because rothschild. Right?
Soooo you have heard of the society that is producing EVERYTHING you are saying but don't know anything about them? Sounds like your research is terrible.
:like:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:wat:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:baconator:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Apex wrote::baconator:
:dat:
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

[user not found] wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:18 am
Caspian wrote: I've heard of them but meh because rothschild. Right?
Soooo you have heard of the society that is producing EVERYTHING you are saying but don't know anything about them? Sounds like your research is terrible.
No it's just that I don't believe what I do because of them, I believe what I do because of what the journey has taught me. I don't care what the john birch society thinks, I'm not a member there, I don't follow them. Seems it's just another group of made up people to vilify those who don't believe in bloated government and imperialism. It wouldn't surprise me if it were just another entity created for guys like you to straw man.

You are showing your cards [user not found], I can sense your resentment and defensive posture twice now with your jabs about my research being terrible. I can assure you that it's not, you just don't like that I point out that your friend's family's whatever "education" is not as prestigious as you and them have been led to believe. :iono:
The world needs to slow down and less government control over the entire planet, it's like Brooks said in Shawshank Redemption, the world went and got themselves in a big damn hurry. We can look at cars as an example. All this new "technology" where cars have auto pilot now. It's stupid IMO, a waste of time to focus so much on it when human energy could be used for more productive endeavors.

wap

:sass:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Caspian wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:16 am
[user not found] wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:18 am Soooo you have heard of the society that is producing EVERYTHING you are saying but don't know anything about them? Sounds like your research is terrible.
All this new "technology" where cars have auto pilot now. It's stupid IMO, a waste of time to focus so much on it when human energy could be used for more productive endeavors.

that is like the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile. freeing up human brain time with automated transportation will quite possibly be the next industrial revolution.
brain go brrrrrr
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:42 am

All this new "technology" where cars have auto pilot now. It's stupid IMO, a waste of time to focus so much on it when human energy could be used for more productive endeavors.

that is like the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile. freeing up human brain time with automated transportation will quite possibly be the next industrial revolution.
It sounds dumb to a person who is trapped inside the consumerist materialistic matrix. Cars waste a lot of planetary resources, humans can travel great distance on the astral plane where they don't need solid objects to move their consciousness. I suppose though that you've never read any of carlos castaneda's work. How old are you? 19? 22? Maybe 26. The people on this forum aren't very intellectually traveled. Sorry for picking on so many of you but it's just so easy. I suppose this is how the Freemasons and FBI dickwads feel when they pull off a psyop and all you guys are shitting your pants over "terrorism". :lol:

Humans should have spent the last half century refining solar technology, since allegedly the sun will be around for another 50 billion years. But there are people in this world who seek to exploit naive people hence why humanity are confined to messy shit like oil. People of today, they would all die off if oil ceased to exist tomorrow, and that would probably be a good thing.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Don't forget giving Independence to people with disabilities that cannot drive themselves.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:57 pm

Don't forget giving Independence to people with disabilities that cannot drive themselves.
add it to the long list of positive aspects. :like:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Caspian wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:21 pm

It sounds dumb to a person who is trapped inside the consumerist materialistic matrix. Cars waste a lot of planetary resources, humans can travel great distance on the astral plane where they don't need solid objects to move their consciousness. I suppose though that you've never read any of carlos castaneda's work. How old are you? 19? 22? Maybe 26. The people on this forum aren't very intellectually traveled. Sorry for picking on so many of you but it's just so easy. I suppose this is how the Freemasons and FBI dickwads feel when they pull off a psyop and all you guys are shitting your pants over "terrorism". :lol:

Humans should have spent the last half century refining solar technology, since allegedly the sun will be around for another 50 billion years. But there are people in this world who seek to exploit naive people hence why humanity are confined to messy shit like oil. People of today, they would all die off if oil ceased to exist tomorrow, and that would probably be a good thing.
:wtf: :caspian: :fullretard: :facepalm: :derp: :rolleyes: :yeahok: :bruh:
brain go brrrrrr
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Ironic?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Trump was Caspian
:caspian:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Melon wrote:Trump was Caspian
Holy fuckkkk...

Or maybe he was Bannon and we are the key so when he got banned he got fired?
:mindblown:
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Melon wrote:Trump was Caspian
Holy fuckkkk...

Or maybe he was Bannon and we are the key so when he got banned he got fired?
:mindblown: :nuke:
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

[user not found] wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:41 pm Donald Trump and Kim Jong-Un are so fond of each other they swapped hair styles at a Rothschild social event to show the group that they stand united. This whole missile thing is fake news. Bet you didn't know that you stupid car people!

:popcorn:

:trollface: Image
Imageol:

Looks... natural. :notsure:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

max225 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:35 pm Image

Ironic?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hitler and Trump are the same but different face. What an Arschloch
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

So Trump has gotten even more :fullretard: lately....

I'll start

football.

:triggered:
brain go brrrrrr
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:50 am So Trump has gotten even more :fullretard: lately....

I'll start

football.

Who gives a shit about football?

I see his point about them having so many rules, but allowing the kneeling though.

I stopped watching football and most other sports since I don't need to hear about how multi-millionaire pieces of shit feel about not being treated fairly, or racism. Sorry, anyone in sports making big money on contracts should only concern themselves with that sport when speaking publicly. I don't go to work and start side tracking meetings with my personal agenda, and if I ever did that in an interview with an outsider I would expect it to have consequences.

Kaepernick is a :rudy: dipshit that only started this crap when he hooked up with a woman that is an extremist and his career with my local team was fading out faster than a coil pack or water pump on a MK6 GTI.

I personally hope the NFL continues to lose ratings and advertising money and gets surpassed by MLS.

Trump is a mess, but at least we don't have that sorry for herself loser sitting in office. Her pity party attitude and book just show what a moran she is and if she would have won, we would have been in just as fucked a situation..... in my opinion.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:20 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:50 am So Trump has gotten even more :fullretard: lately....

I'll start

football.

Who gives a shit about football?

I see his point about them having so many rules, but allowing the kneeling though.

I stopped watching football and most other sports since I don't need to hear about how multi-millionaire pieces of shit feel about not being treated fairly, or racism. Sorry, anyone in sports making big money on contracts should only concern themselves with that sport when speaking publicly. I don't go to work and start side tracking meetings with my personal agenda, and if I ever did that in an interview with an outsider I would expect it to have consequences.

Kaepernick is a :rudy: dipshit that only started this crap when he hooked up with a woman that is an extremist and his career with my local team was fading out faster than a coil pack or water pump on a MK6 GTI.

I personally hope the NFL continues to lose ratings and advertising money and gets surpassed by MLS.

Trump is a mess, but at least we don't have that sorry for herself loser sitting in office. Her pity party attitude and book just show what a moran she is and if she would have won, we would have been in just as fucked a situation..... in my opinion.

Hey now, I've not had a coil pack or a waterpump go out on my :turboyaris: :like:
brain go brrrrrr
wap

I thought it was great that some team owners stood in line with their players. This country has a long and patriotic history of peaceful protests. I really :aintcare: if they link arms, kneel, or stay off the field during the anthem. :whocares: As :[user not found]: said, there's no greater sign of respect for the flag than protesting it.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:33 am I thought it was great that some team owners stood in line with their players. This country has a long and patriotic history of peaceful protests. I really :aintcare: if they link arms, kneel, or stay off the field during the anthem. :whocares: As :[user not found]: said, there's no greater sign of respect for the flag than protesting it.
I just would like to see them to make their living in another country, where race really is an issue today.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

The issue they're trying to bring awareness to is a real issue. They could use their celebrity status to bring focus to it in a different way, to get people to listen, but they went with shock and awe approach, ok.

The flag is just a flag, and the national anthem is just a song, being an American goes so much deeper than that.
Sure, it's natural to get upset, but to call on them to be fired, for the president to bring such attention on this issue is :ludachris:
He really shouldn't have anything to say on the subject, it's his duty to uphold the law of the land, not comment on it.

Maybe we should treat our returning soldiers better :iono:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

brain go brrrrrr
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:39 am
wap wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:33 am I thought it was great that some team owners stood in line with their players. This country has a long and patriotic history of peaceful protests. I really :aintcare: if they link arms, kneel, or stay off the field during the anthem. :whocares: As :[user not found]: said, there's no greater sign of respect for the flag than protesting it.
I just would like to see them to make their living in another country, where race really is an issue today.
Why should they have to leave the country to make a statement they believe in when race really is an issue right here?