President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Fuck.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:09 am
Johnny_P wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:26 am

Shit like that makes me :rage: so fucking hard. I mean, come the fuck on people. They're people fleeing an extremely deadly and hazardous area. They've been vetted completely. We have given them the authority to come here after exhaustive and very expensive research. And they purchase the plane tickets, leave everything they have, and their "greeting" when they get here is a customs agent saying they have to turn back around and go home because we've elected a racist fascist cheeto to run the country and he's labeled everyone from your country a threat.

What. The. Fuck.
:dat:

I sold a desk to a kid from Syria who's here for school over the weekend. He said he's going to be studying medicine and is stoked beyond belief to be here. He didn't have much money, so I cut him a deal and I've never seen such gratefulness in a person's face. I thought he was going to cry, he was so thankful. I helped him load the desk in the back of a uhaul he rented for the day to pick up stuff to furnish his apartment, and he said people have been pretty shitty to him, but that it's ok because he knows not everyone understands.

Dude was 5/7 awesome. I'd rather have a bunch of him working to better himself and this country than all the :mahtroy: s doing nothing beside killing each other a few miles from my house, or the white racist fucks who have crawled out of the slime into the light of day. This entire thing is :rolleyes: :wtf: to me.
:bravo: (and augmented)
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

This is what many of you clowns get for your BS claims that Hillary is just as bad as Trump. Too bad the old threads are gone... I'd love to see what y'all have to say to your past selves.

Thanks murica.
wap

troyguitar wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:53 pm This is what many of you clowns get for your BS claims that Hillary is just as bad as Trump. Too bad the old threads are gone... I'd love to see what y'all have to say to your past selves.

Thanks murica.
You know, I was thinking the same damn thing but you had the :balls: to say it!
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

troyguitar wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:53 pm This is what many of you clowns get for your BS claims that Hillary is just as bad as Trump. Too bad the old threads are gone... I'd love to see what y'all have to say to your past selves.

Thanks murica.
:notbad:
:therapist:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Thanks murica.
Gary Johnson.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Melon wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:46 am True, but to blanket deny people entry.

The fucking religious test? I mean come the fuck on.
hilter made the jew's disown their religion, spit on their good book and disown their heritage/village.

pretty fuckt, and i dont like comparing trump to hitler.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Thanks murica.
:jalepenis:

TRUMP2020

dat 20/20 vision :doe:
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

dubshow wrote:

Thanks murica.

TRUMP2020

It is pretty hilarious that the absolute last thing that many of us expected a president to do is to actually follow through with the shit he said in his campaign. For that I kind of have to admire the trumpkin...
wap

[user not found] wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:00 pm
wap wrote: I may have heard about this. Allentown area? Crib for a baby ready?
Yup. Not just a crib. Their brother bought them a house.
Yea, I did hear that on the local news this morning. :sad: and :rage:
wap

dubshow wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:03 pm

hilter made the jew's disown their religion, spit on their good book and disown their heritage/village.

I don't either, but it's getting more and more appropriate.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

dubshow wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:03 pm

I didn't. But, this blind hatred of people based on religion is historically familiar.
Will it get to the levels of the Third Reich? I seriously doubt it.
But, this anti-Muslim sentiment in the country makes me nervous.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Desertbreh

troyguitar wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:07 pm
dubshow wrote:

TRUMP2020

It is pretty hilarious that the absolute last thing that many of us expected a president to do is to actually follow through with the shit he said in his campaign. For that I kind of have to admire the trumpkin...
I think what I find the most disturbing is the guy's thin skin. You won. You are POTUS. Yet he still acts like a sensitive schoolgirl. It's.....not impressive.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

[user not found] wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:23 am
fledonfoot wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:10 am

It's almost like the country is being run by a failed businessman on his third marriage with no friends that's angry at the world because it's not 1955.
Bingo.

Blame Mad Men.
Christina Hendrix :doe: :jimp:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

4zilch wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Bingo.

Blame Mad Men.
So much :dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

4zilch wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Bingo.

Blame Mad Men.
:notbad:
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

lagunasecaballs wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:00 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:45 am

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm at a loss.

What are the deets on the 'moosluem ban?' I've been deliberately not paying attention
Overturned in court, for now.
Saw an article suggesting that border agents at Dulles had ignored the court order and continued to follow White House orders.

If accurate, that's very scary.

*note sitting at Midway airport on my phone and didn't dig into any details
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Grab a coffee, read the whole thing. Some of this is far-reaching but a lot of it has merit.

https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial ... .blc43ofkj

Basically....

The Muslim ban is a smoke screen. Of course it was going to get overturned in the courts. The people Trump has surrounded himself with aren't actually stupid, they're very successful businessmen. It's intended to do a few things.
1) Tire out the protesters
2) Tire out everyone opposing protesters with "oh hey look more protests whooptie-doo"
3) Distract the country
4) Test the courts and how easily other government agencies can ignore court orders

Here's what has happened while this is all going on:

The White House has purged the senior leaders of the State Department. Normally they would oppose to something as ridiculous as the Muslim ban and would squash it right there. However, there is nobody left in the State Department senior leadership to do so.

The State Department would also set up foreign contacts. But since nobody is in those positions to do that, it's all on Priebus and Bannon.

Trump filed candidacy for 2020 immediately. That allows him to start gathering funds for campaigning. "Funds" which could be a gateway into legal forms of bribery.

Trump still has all his businesses, hotels, etc. And I wouldn't be surprised if the White House starts recommending that foreign leaders stay at a Trump hotel *wink wink* type of thing.

On Wednesday, Russia sold 19.5% of its state-owned oil company to parties unknown. Apparently a bunch of shell companies and fake people tracing as far as the Cayman Islands. Who cares? In July, Putin said he'd give trump 19% of the oil company if he became president. The sale happened in December.

He's also lambasting the press. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to silence the press in the coming months, as he seems to have a lot of his supporters backing him at this point regarding "negative bias".

National Security Council was reorganized. Who's on it? Bannon and Priebus. The Chairman of the Joint Cheifs of Staff and Director of National Intelligence were demoted and can only attend meetings when invited. Secretary of Energy and Representative to the UN were kicked off.

So.... Trump ousted everyone that had experience and knew the correct way to do things. Replaced with businessmen. They're ignoring traditional methods of running this country. They've got the public distracted. They've set up ways for all sorts of money to funnel in to them. And since DHS is ignoring the court order and still sending people back home, he's tested the courts and seen they have no balls and he can get away with all sorts of bullshit since he's president. He can basically ignore the courts. He has been ignoring the House and Senate, overreaching his authority. He also has the loyalty of DHS and FBI. He's got his own personal security force which is slowly replacing duties of the Secret Service.

Either he just wants to get stupid rich (highly likely), or he wants to be the ruler of the entire world by overtaking this country as a dictatorship (less likely but still possible).

And he's in a position to do both, because he played on the fear, racism, and hatred deep down inside a large portion of this country's population.
Johnny_P

White House purging the State Department
The Trump White House carried out an abrupt purge of the state department’s senior leadership last week, removing key officials from posts that are essential to the day-to-day running of the department and US missions abroad.

The purge has left a gaping hole at the heart of US diplomacy: the incoming secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, has yet to be confirmed and the Trump team has not named candidates to fill several levels of leadership under him.
Johnny_P

Trump files 2020 Presidential candidacy, hmm that's strange...
While this does not constitute a formal announcement of my candidacy for the 2020 election, because I have reached the
legal threshold for filing FEC Form 2, please accept this letter as my Form 2 for the 2020 election in order to ensure
compliance with the Federal Election Campaign Act.
This opens him to receive campaign contributions.
Johnny_P

Border agents ignoring court orders on travel ban
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents defied the orders of federal judges regarding Donald Trump’s travel bans on Sunday, according to members of Congress and attorneys who rallied protests around the country in support of detained refugees and travellers from seven Muslim-majority countries.

On Sunday afternoon, four Democratic members of the House of Representatives arrived at Dulles airport in Virginia on word that people had been detained and denied access to lawyers.

“We have a constitutional crisis today,” representative Don Beyer wrote on Twitter. “Four members of Congress asked CBP officials to enforce a federal court order and were turned away.”
Johnny_P

Here's where DHS and Border Patrol have legal authority to do just about whatever they want...

https://www.aclu.org/other/constitution ... order-zone

The orange areas are within 100 miles of the border, and inside DHS jurisdiction. 45,000 officers have jurisdiction that overrides local police. Oh, and they just hired another 15,000. That's like......... a small army.
Johnny_P

Guys..... THIS IS FUCKED
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

This is so :rage: and :popcorn: at the same time. I am NOT enjoying it but holy fuck this is sort of unprecedented in most of our lifetimes.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:17 pm Seal team 6 went into Yemen on Saturday. Mission was planned 100% under Trump. One seal team member dead, lots of women and children killed. Strategic objectives of mission are nebulous at best.
I heard of this this morning.
:(