DFD Northeast Meatups Thread

Organize your DFD meat ups, hangouts, wang outs, and discuss the aftermath of such shenanigans, here.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:52 am
Apex wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Must have hit boost in a school zone. :pouroneout:
it's a neon :aintcare:
No, you don't understand. [user not found] and I went to Radwood in a killer 964 and all the guy could stare at was a neon green Neon. He was fucking INFATUATED with the car.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

fledonfoot wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:43 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:52 am

it's a neon :aintcare:
No, you don't understand. [user not found] and I went to Radwood in a killer 964 and all the guy could stare at was a neon green Neon. He was fucking INFATUATED with the car.
Out of all the other cars, they stare at a fwd econobox prettymuch any high schooler can have
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I'm :disappoint: with the :millennial: that didn't show up and said they planned to. This is why the old facks can't retire, nobody got time for things like alarms and commitments.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:30 pm I'm :disappoint: with the :millennial: that didn't show up and said they planned to. This is why the old facks can't retire, nobody got time for things like alarms and commitments.
Im the only millennial dfder that woke up the same time as :millennial: goes to sleep, 5-7 sent texts later...
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:33 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:30 pm I'm :disappoint: with the :millennial: that didn't show up and said they planned to. This is why the old facks can't retire, nobody got time for things like alarms and commitments.
Im the only millennial dfder that woke up the same time as :millennial: goes to sleep, 5-7 sent texts later...
Yeah you're kind of on the border of normality, it's the others that need the most work. Dat gamer lyfe.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:36 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:33 pm

Yeah you're kind of on the border of normality, it's the others that need the most work. Dat gamer lyfe.
Don’t get me wrong doe, for Rudy’s age, he takes his life more seriously than lot of other 24 year olds I know. For responsibilities, I’m the one thats more lacking or in a more direction of :aintcare: to an extent. Different strokes doe, rudy is prompt asf.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:43 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:36 pm

Don’t get me wrong doe, for Rudy’s age, he takes his life more seriously than lot of other 24 year olds I know. For responsibilities, I’m the one thats more lacking or in a more direction of :aintcare: to an extent. Different strokes doe, rudy is prompt asf.
So :wat: happened to this guy? One minute he's telling me to come down and the next he's dipping out like a black guy waiting for his turn to do the paternity test.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:45 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:43 pm

So :wat: happened to this guy? One minute he's telling me to come down and the next he's dipping out like a black guy waiting for his turn to do the paternity test.
Rudy? He did post whats up on here that theres a 50/50 chance. He also told me in text and will let me know his final decision, which did not happen. The new mallcrawler overslept and i was derping around rudy’s hood just an hour before karting starts, but thats ok, cause i was derping around 1-2 miles away from DC to look at apartments and go into their sites for leases, and grabbed coffee at this italian like hipsterish place.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:49 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:45 pm

Rudy? He did post whats up on here that theres a 50/50 chance. He also told me in text and will let me know his final decision, which did not happen. The new mallcrawler overslept and i was derping around rudy’s hood just an hour before karting starts, but thats ok, cause i was derping around 1-2 miles away from DC to look at apartments and go into their sites for leases, and grabbed coffee at this italian like hipsterish place.
Yeah Rudy, i saw his 50/50 posts. Hope all is well.

Sorry I compared you to :mahtroy: @rudy. Hope you didn't sleep in haha
SaxyJeep
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Tarspin wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:52 pm

Nope that was me that slept in. Went to sleep late, couldn't sleep thinking so started doing some work for a project I got pulled into at work, and well, I consequently overslept. My bad, I'll set 20 alarms next time!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SaxyJeep wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Nope that was me that slept in. Went to sleep late, couldn't sleep thinking so started doing some work for a project I got pulled into at work, and well, I consequently overslept. My bad, I'll set 20 alarms next time!
Good!

:trollface:

That still doesn't unravel the mystery of the lost Rudy??
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:07 pm
SaxyJeep wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Good!

:trollface:

That still doesn't unravel the mystery of the lost Rudy??
His lady friend got sick, that was the main reason he didn’t wanna go, but still wants to.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

I think another :meat: is a must.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Gf isn’t doing so well and I made the executive decision to stay behind and spend time with her. She feels lonely and confused (check downsizing thread) by also got strep and a major fever on Friday. It felt like a dick move to just abandon her.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Gf isn’t doing so well and I made the executive decision to stay behind and spend time with her. She feels lonely and confused (check downsizing thread) by also got strep and a major fever on Friday. It felt like a dick move to just abandon her.
That was also my thought on the last sentence.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I hope you guys are both feeling better soon. I've pulled the plug on plans when my wife wasn't feeling well too. Sometimes it's the responsible thing, i get it.

Also :whalecum: to the winter blues. This is why all those walking skeletons move to FL in the winter. Only three months to go. Bleh
razr390

Tarspin wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:41 pm

I hope you guys are both feeling better soon. I've pulled the plug on plans when my wife wasn't feeling well too. Sometimes it's the responsible thing, i get it.

Also :whalecum: to the winter blues. This is why all those walking skeletons move to FL in the winter. Only three months to go. Bleh
Yea. Lots of things on her mind. All I can do is be there for her
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

razr390 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:55 pm
Tarspin wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Yea. Lots of things on her mind. All I can do is be there with the :dong:
:dat:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

A :dong: a day keeps the 👨‍⚕️ away
razr390

Tarspin wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:07 pm A :dong: a day keeps the 👨‍⚕️ away
Unless it’s for :baby:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:22 pm
Tarspin wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:07 pm A :dong: a day keeps the 👨‍⚕️ away
Unless it’s for :crang:
:dat: