The NOLA High Steaks 500: Troy vs Teh Fax

Organize your DFD meat ups, hangouts, wang outs, and discuss the aftermath of such shenanigans, here.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:52 pm
Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:54 am You have to have the club on your SCCA card, so just go to run for fun. Even if you are competing it doesn't have to be for both days. Me and the wife are signed up for both days. I wanna say Troy was gonna head back on Sunday.

Cenla might have it tough. It looks like Casey and Kerry have signed up. Originally they were skipping out because they were going to Voodoo Fest, but now I see them registered. Doesn't mean they've paid, but it does mean that if they do show up then it's a major gap Cenla will have to make up in PAX.
:word:

BTW Kerry and Casey are Delta :fax:

That's what he's saying. Them signing up makes it harder for CENLA to win.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Melon wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 pm

ah, gotcha. :like:
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Yeah exactly. William is on par with Casey, they're usually back and forth for lead within a tenth of each other, so those two will almost cancel each other out. We need a Zack Lemoine on our side or something. I'm assuming he's Sowela but I have no clue. He lives in Lafayette I believe and makes all of the Houston and Lake Charles events.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Yeah exactly. William is on par with Casey, they're usually back and forth for lead within a tenth of each other, so those two will almost cancel each other out. We need a Zack Lemoine on our side or something. I'm assuming he's Sowela but I have no clue. He lives in Lafayette I believe and makes all of the Houston and Lake Charles events.
Bruce is fast, but his class has a higher PAX multiplier. Womp Womp.
Oh well, I'm going to enjoy two days of driving the piss out of the :poorvette:
I'll end up where I end up.
Acid666

I think I went from realllly wanting to beat Delta to now wanting to beat Chris K by a substantial amount to make him cry more about me being in CAM.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:13 pm I think I went from realllly wanting to beat Delta to now wanting to beat Chris K by a substantial amount to make him cry more about me being in CAM.
I have no idea who this guy is, but I'm wanting to beat him as well.
Is this the Camaro SS bro?
Acid666

Melon wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:15 pm
Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:13 pm I think I went from realllly wanting to beat Delta to now wanting to beat Chris K by a substantial amount to make him cry more about me being in CAM.

Chris K is the black mustang guy. He's also last year's Delta cam champion. Mike Long is the orange ss guy. Both of them go back and forth in times at delta events but usually Mike long comes out on top. Ive been specifically watching these 2 for a year while I was trying to get some seat time. They were the guys I aimed to beat and now they can't top me. Chris K is likely also mad because I can show up to half of the delta events and beat him in season points since none of them can win. I don't see why it would matter because I think I'd have to be registered with delta to be eligible. I'd have to check their rules, but it probably gets under his skin that he'd be the seasons points winner and not actually have the most points
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:38 pm
Melon wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Chris K is the black mustang guy. He's also last year's Delta cam champion. Mike Long is the orange ss guy. Both of them go back and forth in times at delta events but usually Mike long comes out on top. Ive been specifically watching these 2 for a year while I was trying to get some seat time. They were the guys I aimed to beat and now they can't top me. Chris K is likely also mad because I can show up to half of the delta events and beat him in season points since none of them can win. I don't see why it would matter because I think I'd have to be registered with delta to be eligible. I'd have to check their rules, but it probably gets under his skin that he'd be the seasons points winner and not actually have the most points
The Russian dude?
Dang, he's nice as hell. Also, I didn't think he was that fast, it's only a V6 Mustang.
Acid666

Melon wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:43 pm
Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:38 pm

The Russian dude?
Dang, he's nice as hell. Also, I didn't think he was that fast, it's only a V6 Mustang.
Yeah the guy with the accent. I thought he was scottish or some shit. He's super nice, but his comment along with Mike Long's "I didn't they they allowed Corvettes in CAM" comment make me think they're all frustrated. But shit, it ain't my fault.
He probably does so well because it's a V6 and he can really hammer it and not worry about going into Crowd-killing mode. I've read that the newer 4 banger Camaros are actually really good in their class.

Oh, maybe he's right to be mad
5. Any driver, regardless of region is eligible, Weekend Members are not eligible to score
points in the Class Championship.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Ooops
Acid666

I mean look at the numbers. I go to just a couple more events and I've got Chris K with less and me with more. I show up to a few than that and neither of them stand a chance.

Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

:mahtroy: :stig: domination!
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Where are you getting $140? I just registered for both days for $60 total. I'm 19 ES, you should run 119 ES.

I'm going to leave on Sunday whenever we're done.
Acid666

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:15 pm Where are you getting $140? I just registered for both days for $60 total. I'm 19 ES, you should run 119 ES.

Could of been 1X SCCA member and 1X non-SCCA member. $80 + $60.
I did that for me and Kendra, cost me $140 total. Maybe he was gonna front that cost for you baw.
troyguitar

Ahh I wasn't thinking non-member pricing. Don't worry about it :fax: man, consider the free lodging to be more than enough compensation for the co-drive. I just want to see that legendary pot filler in action.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:15 pm Where are you getting $140? I just registered for both days for $60 total. I'm 19 ES, you should run 119 ES.

:fuckyeah:

When you coming down?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:23 pm Ahh I wasn't thinking non-member pricing. Don't worry about it :fax: man, consider the free lodging to be more than enough compensation for the co-drive. I just want to see that legendary pot filler in action.
word, I was going to pay entry. Alright Two day :mahtroy: :fax: challenge it is. I'll cough up the 80 bucks.

Got a halloween party saturday night too you can crash.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:37 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:23 pm Ahh I wasn't thinking non-member pricing. Don't worry about it :fax: man, consider the free lodging to be more than enough compensation for the co-drive. I just want to see that legendary pot filler in action.
word, I was going to pay entry. Alright Two day :mahtroy: :fax: challenge it is. I'll cough up the 80 bucks.

I'll have my bass gear and 610 in the truck, you can bring a turn table and spin some shit between runs if you can convince em to let you hook up to their generator.
troyguitar

I figured it's too far to drive to only run one day.

I don't have a costume but :drunk: airboat party following the Saturday Karting Challenge sounds fun. I'll have to think about that one.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Registered. Shit=on
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

We have a gig that Sat night in Metairie (about 15 minutes north).
If you wanna death metal it up you can tag along and watch us make a sweet $27 in profit from playing live music and living the dream!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm

I don't have a costume but :drunk: airboat party following the Saturday Karting Challenge sounds fun. I'll have to think about that one.
I'm just gonna try to get ya real drunk so you throw Sunday's times. :trollface:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:46 pm We have a gig that Sat night in Metairie (about 15 minutes north).
If you wanna death metal it up you can tag along and watch us make a sweet $27 in profit from playing live music and living the dream!
sorry, got a friends b-day party in the BR to hit up.
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar

Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:46 pm We have a gig that Sat night in Metairie (about 15 minutes north).
:lolgasm:

Sounds familiar. I don't think we ever made more than $100 from a show and that was split across 5-6 guys.
troyguitar

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:46 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm

I'm just gonna try to get ya real drunk so you throw Sunday's times. :trollface:
Good luck, :drunk: :stig: only gets faster under the influence as the :aintcare: factor increases.