Docking in dirty jersey?

Organize your DFD meat ups, hangouts, and wang outs right here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dbest
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:20 pm
Drives: Things

Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:47 pm

I’m heading to NYC tomorrow, I’m there until Friday, then Chicago for a few days before coming back to the North East. I go back and forth between staying in Manhattan and upper NJ. I know there’s NJ guys...

DFD meat?

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 13566
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:11 pm
Drives: Datsun Dumptruck
Location: Dirty JerZ

Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:02 pm

I'm officially in Dirty JerZ now. Central, doe.

I need to head up to Hackensack Medical Center shortly, doe. Where you staying?
Zildor the Magnificent
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2006 R53
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Dbest
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:20 pm
Drives: Things

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Zillon wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:02 pm
I'm officially in Dirty JerZ now. Central, doe.

I need to head up to Hackensack Medical Center shortly, doe. Where you staying?
Marriott on the upper east side of manhattan, a few blocks over from Central Park, and Marriott in upper saddle river.

For what’s it’s worth I’m there for weekends and my rental car, gas, and tolls are paid for. I’m ok with a bit of a drive on a Saturday or Sunday.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 13566
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:11 pm
Drives: Datsun Dumptruck
Location: Dirty JerZ

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Dbest wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:30 pm
Zillon wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:02 pm
I'm officially in Dirty JerZ now. Central, doe.

I need to head up to Hackensack Medical Center shortly, doe. Where you staying?
Marriott on the upper east side of manhattan, a few blocks over from Central Park, and Marriott in upper saddle river.

For what’s it’s worth I’m there for weekends and my rental car, gas, and tolls are paid for. I’m ok with a bit of a drive on a Saturday or Sunday.
Let me know the next time you're around - ended up not having to head to Hackensack today, got lucky and the client hadn't gone to work yet.
Zildor the Magnificent
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2006 R53
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Dbest
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:20 pm
Drives: Things

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:26 pm

I just got to my hotel. As of now I will be here during the following weekends.

1/13-1/14
1/27-1/28
2/3-2/4

Also, I have a pretty sick 4 door Nissan Versa. Baller status.

User avatar
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:24 am
Drives: 2012 GTI

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:51 am

Zillon wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:48 pm
Dbest wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:30 pm


Marriott on the upper east side of manhattan, a few blocks over from Central Park, and Marriott in upper saddle river.

For what’s it’s worth I’m there for weekends and my rental car, gas, and tolls are paid for. I’m ok with a bit of a drive on a Saturday or Sunday.
Let me know the next time you're around - ended up not having to head to Hackensack today, got lucky and the client hadn't gone to work yet.
Dude. Stop by "Brooklyn Pizza" in Hackensack. What an awesome PIzza place. Just get a regular margarita pizza, ask for it a little crispy. Cash only place. It's my favorite pizza place. Family's been going there since I was like 8.
:crang:

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Apex and 1 guest