No
72%

Total votes: 25
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Good Afternoon All!

A few people have reached out to me after the recent :trollface: attempts by :dubshow: , :waxer: , and :fax: requesting that they be banned, as they clearly came back simply to stir the pot. Back in September or so when some of this drama began, I was very much in the 'free speech/democracy' camp, and since taking over I think things were largely smooth around here. Given many of you contributed your own hard earned money to keep this place alive from that point up until 12 months from now or so, I'd like to put this to vote.

I am going to withhold posting my own opinions on the matter, but feel free to do so in this thread if you'd like, and to vote if you have an opinion.

I am honestly not sure on what a fair threshold/count would be, so we'll see if this goes overwhelmingly one way versus the other.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

That's pretty damn funny.

Plz delete my account.

Have nice day.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

No ban
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

oh my. jimmies rustled much? draw a few parallels and call someone on their selfish crap? How dare.

is that an echo I hear?
brain go brrrrrr
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Man, I missed all of this. :wat:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

You can shake it, bake it and take it but all of those dudes are solid citizens who by and large ran afoul of [user not found] back when he believed this forum needed to reflect, to some degree, his geopolitical views. They left. Then [user not found] turned over the keys to you and also blew this pop stand. Which is like the active shooter who takes out half the class then kills himself.

Those cats aren't coming back anyway so a ban is like a United Nations condemnation action.........completely pointless.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

No ban
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:25 pm You can shake it, bake it and take it but all of those dudes are solid citizens who by and large ran afoul of [user not found] back when he believed this forum needed to reflect, to some degree, his geopolitical views. They left. Then [user not found] turned over the keys to you and also blew this pop stand. Which is like the active shooter who takes out half the class then kills himself.

Those cats aren't coming back anyway so a ban is like a United Nations condemnation action.........completely pointless.
hey, this guy gets it. Enjoy the palace in the south breh.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Coming back to glance over the kicked ant hill is humorous. To think of showing up as "trolling". :hue:

The fact "people reached out" to you is a joke in and of itself. Enjoy the echo chamber and endless circle jerk.

This place is a thin shell of its former meat spinning glory.

in summary. GET OUT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:25 pm You can shake it, bake it and take it but all of those dudes are solid citizens who by and large ran afoul of [user not found] back when he believed this forum needed to reflect, to some degree, his geopolitical views. They left. Then [user not found] turned over the keys to you and also blew this pop stand. Which is like the active shooter who takes out half the class then kills himself.

:iono: they clearly still have some interest, they posted in this thread literally minutes after I created it.

I personally feel like a few pissing matches during the most tumultuous period on this planet in our lifetimes is not worthy of permanent animosity, but it is not my call to make.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

dubshow wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:30 pm Coming back to glance over the kicked ant hill is humorous. To think of showing up as "trolling". :hue:

The fact "people reached out" to you is a joke in and of itself. Enjoy the echo chamber and endless circle jerk.

This place is a thin shell of its former meat spinning glory.

in summary. GET OUT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:bruh: FWIW I voted no. But you do you, boo.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Just give them all fabulous rainbow avatars.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

I could be really shitty, but I'll refrain because I still respect some of the people on here, include herr griff. But y'all halarous, keep on. ban me, ain't care. I'm sure I'll own another Volkswagen, and I'm sure I'll see the rise and fall of another exile volkswagen forum.
brain go brrrrrr
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:27 pm

hey, this guy gets it. Enjoy the palace in the south breh.
:like:
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:33 pm

:iono: they clearly still have some interest, they posted in this thread literally minutes after I created it.

I personally feel like a few pissing matches during the most tumultuous period on this planet in our lifetimes is worthy of permanent animosity, but it is not my call to make.
I assume you meant not worthy, and I agree entirely.
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

I like all three of you guys.... I'd rather not be insulted or grouped together with whatever you are railing against....... but other than that I'm good......
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

I say no ban. 'Tis better, and more adult, to ignore the :baby: shit and only engage if something worthwhile is posted, IMO.

I also like :mahtroy: 's :unicorn: avatar idea for them. :lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:47 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:33 pm

I personally feel like a few pissing matches during the most tumultuous period on this planet in our lifetimes is worthy of permanent animosity, but it is not my call to make.
I assume you meant not worthy, and I agree entirely.
:dat:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

I think the real question that is on everybody's mind here is,

:wtf: has RayRay been up to lately?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

wap wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:06 pm I think the real question that is on everybody's mind here is,

:dat:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:06 pm I think the real question that is on everybody's mind here is,

:mahman:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

No ban
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

And this is why I don't come around often, and also why most of the local forums around me died. Too many people get into a pissing match with each other and it goes to shit. We're adults, we should be able to have some civil discourse about stuff, even in these troubled times.

We're all not ever gonna like/agree with each other, but to try and tout that your view point is the only one that matters and piss on everyone for believing something different is beyond childish. I'd love for them to come back and be part of this place thriving and continuing to grow, but I'm also perturbed by the fact that members reached out to the Admins asking for them to ban said members as well.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but that's my .02 on the situation.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Devilchrono wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:10 pm And this is why I don't come around often, and also why most of the local forums around me died. Too many people get into a pissing match with each other and it goes to shit. We're adults, we should be able to have some civil discourse about stuff, even in these troubled times.

We're all not ever gonna like/agree with each other, but to try and tout that your view point is the only one that matters and piss on everyone for believing something different is beyond childish. I'd love for them to come back and be part of this place thriving and continuing to grow, but I'm also perturbed by the fact that members reached out to the Admins asking for them to ban said members as well.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but that's my .02 on the situation.
Agree.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.